[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitstain Nakamura

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (10KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 185x272px
Ok, can someone please explain to me what the big deal is with Nakamura?

I mean just look at him. He is fugly to the 10th power. Is he trying to imitate pop-eye with his lazy eye? Is that a Michael Jackson jacket he has on? WTF? The guy comes down to the ring acting like he has severe autism. He can't talk either.

Now lets talk about his wrestling. He has already hurt wrestlers and almost ended Autistic Aries career. Sure, he can do "strong style" and is an amazing violent wrestler who actually hits people and no-sells moves that could knock a person out, but I've seen this shtick before from others.

Wrestling is starving, STARVING for characters who are actually interesting and you can relate to. How the hell can Kenzo Susike 2.0 get over?
>>
>>2180196
Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.

You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>2180196
Never in my-
>>2180202
oh
>>
>>2180202
This
>>
>please give me reasons why I should like this person that I've already decided sucks

nope
>>
>>2180196
I'm w you.
epik! enterance, is a good wrestler, doesn't speak english really, weird haircut.
idk just not into it.
>>
>>2180202
But what draws you to him? Nakamura might be great in a small american promotion like NXT, but the main roster? How can he possibly win over the causal crowd when WWE, since its conception, has shit all over Japanese wrestlers?
>>
>>2180202
/thread
>>
At this point people who use the term autism to describe anything they don't understand or like should be classified as unable to express valid opinion and called out as morons.

I'll start. OP you are a moron.
>>
File: this some good shit.jpg (74KB, 599x393px) Image search: [Google]
this some good shit.jpg
74KB, 599x393px
>>2180202
>>
>>2180202

I've seen it live.
You're retarded.
>>
>fugly

Post selfie OP.

>>2180256
[/thread]
>>
Let's all pray that nakamura loses to bobby roode at nxt takeover
>>
>>2180216
His English is actually pretty good. You should check out his appearance on Jericho's podcast.
>>
This is how stalkers talk

>>2180271
Like this

N
>>
ITT: OP complains about the lack of appeal of a star that is already over, is highly anticipated on the main roster, was a top wrestler in Japan where WWE is trying to market more to, always has the whole crowds attention, etc...

And to top it all off, OP pretends like Nakamura existing is the reason why WWE doesn't have the stars he supposedly wants, and that WWE should only have one sort of wrestler coming in, instead of a wide variety.

If you are this stupid and pathetic no wonder your life consists of posting this crap here.

Move the fuk on, make threads about stuff you like instead of crying for attention. Your moaning on here wont change anything.
>>
>>2180432

Stop taking yourself so seriously mark

This is pro wrestling, talking shit comes with the territory l.
>>
>>2180416
>>2180420
>>2180521
>white trash marks get mad
>>
>>2180196
Spazzing out like a retard = charisma. Don't you get it?
>>
>>2180219
>How can he possibly win over the causal crowd when WWE, since its conception, has shit all over Japanese wrestlers?

Considering the circumstances, I doubt much would be lost giving him a shot.
>>
>>2180219
>"causals" didn't love Taka
>"causals" didn't love Tajiri

18+
>>
>>2180196
here's your (You)
>>
>>2180196
overrated by smarks, micheal jackson gimmick, his theme is over, is prone to mail it in, stiff shots is what get the smarks drooling, that being said when he cares he can have good matches but that has been very little. The match with zayn was good, but zayn made it good with his selling and nakamura no selling a lot didnt help.
>>
>>2180206
>>2180219
>>2180230
>>2180266

So many new fags
>>
>>2180196
he has zero interest in, or the capacity for, having a WWE title run. this is his retirement.
>>
>>2180884
>37 this year
>retiring soon

NJPW signed Nagata to a 1-year deal this month and he's over a decade older than Shinsuke.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.