[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pro Wrestling Tees in charge of making quality clothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: u7ZUyVeh.jpg (89KB, 1024x606px) Image search: [Google]
u7ZUyVeh.jpg
89KB, 1024x606px
>Pro Wrestling Tees in charge of making quality clothing
>>
look fine to me
>>
>>2179827
the one on the left (PWT) is the same age as the one on the right, which is a legit New Japan shirt. its a lot more faded and the fabric feels thinner.
>>
>>2179807
I've got the black version of this shirt coming my way. Hope it's decent quality.. Love the look of the logo on this style of shirt. Has potential of being my favorite shirt.
>>
File: wk11shirt.jpg (567KB, 1470x728px) Image search: [Google]
wk11shirt.jpg
567KB, 1470x728px
Should I?
It's really tempting...
>>
>>2179973
t. weeb
>>
I have a PWT bWo shirt, looks shit compared to the pictures. Never wore it
>>
I ordered 1 (one) tee shirt from PWT last year and it ended up costing me a total of £55 (approx $20,000) after shipping and customs charges. Nice tee shirt, but impossible to justify ordering from the UK.
>>
File: 1483773611431.png (1MB, 1893x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1483773611431.png
1MB, 1893x1077px
>>2179973
>L XL
>>
>>2179973
Honestly man

I think that shirt will be a collectible in ten or so years because of how ebin the card was and the momentum its giving to NJ. So I would get it if you're on the fence.
>>
>>2179837
sounds good to me
>>
File: lolrenee.gif (2MB, 142x200px) Image search: [Google]
lolrenee.gif
2MB, 142x200px
>>2180885
>that shirt will be a collectible
Are you braindead?
>>
File: huge juan.jpg (53KB, 268x361px) Image search: [Google]
huge juan.jpg
53KB, 268x361px
>>2180869
>it ended up costing me a total of £55 (approx $20,000)
>>
>>2180885
IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND I'M LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF FUCK YOU ANON YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>2180890
I've been collecting vintage shirts for over a decade, I've seen shit that was marked down to nothing a year after it came out go for 10x its original retail price years after the fact. Classic events = valuable merchandise. All the time.

If I were brain dead I wouldn't have been able to write this post, nor could I have stuck my ring finger up your moms ass while you were in the other room licking Cheeto dust off of your keyboard.
>>
>>2180899
Cringe
>>
>>2180899
Is this new pasta?
>>
File: neckbeard-fedora.png (377KB, 594x422px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-fedora.png
377KB, 594x422px
>>2180899
>If I were brain dead I wouldn't have been able to write this post, nor could I have stuck my ring finger up your moms ass while you were in the other room licking Cheeto dust off of your keyboard.
>>
I have a black NJPW shirt and a Bullet Club shirt from their grab bag. Both are fine.
>>
>>2179807
THE STATE OF PWTETTIES
>>
>>2179807
Only reason to ever use PWT is for wrestler specific stores and in cases where the Shirt has an awful back print like the White Bullet Club shirt or the GOD shirt
>>
>>2179807
what would a bunch of neckbeards know about quality clothing?
>>
>>2179837
Maybe because it's cheaper?
>>
I've ordered one shirt from PWT on 1/15, and a hoodie from Japan on 1/18. The hoodie has been shipped, and the PWT shirt has yet to even be printed much less shipped. It is now a race to see which gets here first.
>>
>>2181655
>a hoodie from Japan on 1/18
which site to where you get the hoodie from Japan, I'm willing to buy one too.
>>
>>2180869
idk I ordered 1 (one) last year from the uk and don't remember spending more than £20

Also was pretty good quality compared to ebay fruit of the loom shit that becomes unwearable after 1 wash - also got a free steel chair fridge magnet so pretty good times

Would probably buy again from them but it's a tricky art finding a wrestling shirt that doesn't look like a wrestling shirt
>>
I ordered one shirt from PWT on black Friday and didn't get it till after Xmas. The site is a piss take for delivery
>>
>>2181790
Same thing for me, I ordered on Black Friday got here before New Years
>>
>>2181710
Customs charges are a complete roulette wheel. Sometimes they won't charge, others they do. My order was about 40p over allowance and incurred like £7 tax, and then an additional £11 royal mail handling fee.

No fault of the site, but I will never order from there again.
>>
>>2181681
I got it from eBay. search for what you want and then check out the sellers feedback to see if they're selling legit stuff. tateh_youk is a reputable seller for example.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.