[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they take part in Satanic orgies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: EWS.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
EWS.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
Do they take part in Satanic orgies?
>>
File: 1484702037139.jpg (65KB, 734x727px) Image search: [Google]
1484702037139.jpg
65KB, 734x727px
yes

also bdsm
>>
>>2179722
>>2179761
Miz gets pegged on the reg.
>>
why cant they just be regular orgies why does Satan have to be involved
>>
>>2180037
Yes they do, and Maryse is the receptical of all of the male's sperm and babies blood mixed together into a thick pink cocktail she slurps down hungrily.
>>
>>2180037
Satans p cool
>>
>>2180037
The masks look like the stuff they wear in Eyes Wide Shut
>>
>>2179722
WWE has a lot of occult/satanic imagery that goes over peoples heads.
>>
Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI
>>
>>2182055
Like?
>>
>>2182055
this wasn't imagery or anything it was just a nod to Cruise/Kidman being the it couple of hollywood around time of EWS and Miz's hollywood gimmick

the weird ass triangle eye on the raw transitions for no reason however,,,
>>
I really really want Miz vs Bryan for Mania. They've been building up to it, Bryan's got more gas left in him, and Miz can be trusted to not kill Bryan in the ring. It'd be perfect. In a perfect world, Bryan would turn heel, pulling a Haitch move and cost Miz the title by attacking him. But either way, I just want to see this. Dean vs Miz is going to be shit. I'd rather see Miz vs Bryan. And have a pregnant Brie slap Maryse.
>>
File: cesaro33rddegree.jpg (102KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
cesaro33rddegree.jpg
102KB, 600x400px
>>2182067
For starters, their logo. when you turn it on its side like so, the two Ws make a 33 which is a reference to the highest degree of Freemasonry one can achieve.
>>
>>2182098
>Nikki v Natalya feud goes through to Fastlane
>Nikki wins, that's the end of that
>Natalya disappears
>fast forward to WrestleMania
>Cena fights Undercarder in the undercard (lel)
>loses
>later in the card, Miz vs Daniel Bryan
>ref knocked out, Miz and Maryse assaulting DB
>Cena comes down to the ring (no music), scares Miz and Maryse out of the ring, helps DB up...
>...gives him the Attitude Adjustment!
>walks back up the ramp, Miz covers and wins
>no one can believe it
>next Smackdown
>Nikki confonts Cena
>"OMG, what did you do honey, I can't believe this, must be a misunderstanding, please make it right, for the family, Brie called me crying, we need a family meeting now, please John, baby, please?!" etc
>John reluctantly agrees
>DB wasn't initially even at the show, he was home with Brie, Shane running the show
>but DB and Brie come to the show
>all 4 in the ring for a 'family meeting'
>DB asks for an explanation
>Cena gives some bullshit answer but it passes, says sorry, family hug in ring
>DB and Brie stay for Nikki's match later that night
>against...Natalya
>Cena enters the ring again
>turns on Nikki!
>literally beats her up, gives her the Attit- nay, the F-U!
>DB runs to ring, Bloated Brie waddling slowly behind him, crying
>Cena attacks DB again, brutalizes him
>Bloated Brie finally enters the ring, crying and screaming begging Cena to stop attacking her loved ones
>Cena relents
>Natalya enters ring
>Cena and Natalya make out while Bloated Brie cries over her loved ones' dead bodies
>Cena's music hits as Smackdown draws to a close
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfmBzwfz1HY
>>
>>2182098
WWE doesn't do heel vs heel and Miz as a face sounds awful

Unfortunately we're going to get Miz vs Ambrose with interference from Maryse and Renee Young at mania
>>
File: ortonhorns.png (195KB, 603x436px) Image search: [Google]
ortonhorns.png
195KB, 603x436px
>>2182067
>>2182108
one of the main tenets of Freemasonry is mockery of the Bible and Christianity...here's Orton throwing up the Devil horns and sticking his tongue out...which could be interpreted as a reference to bible verse Isaiah 57:4 -

>Who are you mocking? At whom do you sneer and stick out your tongue? Are you not a brood of rebels, the offspring of liars?
>>
File: ascension.png (382KB, 668x416px) Image search: [Google]
ascension.png
382KB, 668x416px
>>2182067
And then there's these guys...the all-seeing eye of Horus inside of a triangle, which is just a blatant reference to the occult/Freemasonry.

If you're American, take out a single dollar bill and you'll see on the back there's a pyramid and the top has a Triangle with an eye on it...most of the founding fathers of the US were Freemasons and you'll see the exact same symbol (triangle with an eye) on the Ascension's gear.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>2182067
The RAW logo transition
>>
>>2182367
This should be the most obvious
>>
>>2182367
never noticed this, wow
>>
its all true.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.