[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he finally get the rumble win he deserves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: jeriGOAT.jpg (25KB, 541x361px) Image search: [Google]
jeriGOAT.jpg
25KB, 541x361px
Will he finally get the rumble win he deserves?
>>
>>2179458
>jerishill deserving anything
>>
I'd rather see a young guy win it but Jericho would be a nice swerve too.
>>
>>2179469
>young guy

Like who? I can't find anyone young who would be a good idea to win it.
>>
>>2179474

Same. Too early for Braun. Jericho had a GOAT 2016 and has never won it. Ready made storyline waiting with KO.
>>
>>2179481
Yep. The best wrestlers they have right now are either approaching 40, or already getting close to retirement so it's a pull the trigger now or never situation for WWE.

I wouldn't mind Jericho, last year he fucking orchestrated the whole thing too.
>>
>>2179458
He's one of the most over guys in the company.
He simply does not need it.
>booking 101
>>
>>2179482

yea true he carried it last year

>>2179483
>he simply does not need it

Neither does Undertaker
>>
Jericho deserves it. Should have beat sheamus.

>>2179483
Bullshit. Most rumble winners were super over already.
>>
>>2179474
Corbin, maybe Zayn, somebody like that. When I say 'young' I mean below 40.
>>
File: 1471823889216.jpg (17KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
1471823889216.jpg
17KB, 480x318px
>>2179507
>Corbin, maybe Zayn
>>
>>2179551
your greentext and Cena meme have convinced me, lets just keep pushing the same 40 year old fucks everyone has seen for the last decade.
>>
Someone will beat him at the final 2 for massive heel heat so they can estabilish a new top heel
>>
I can't believe people don't see sami zayn winning and them rehashing hbk hhh shit
>>
>>2179551
Corbin is ready. Zayn maybe not yet
>>
>>2179564
>implying Owens won't enter after losing to BBD and sneakily eliminate his best friend for massive heel heat.
>>
>>2179570
>Kevin losing to dumb mutt
terrible booking decision, but sadly I feel that is what they'll go with
>DUMB MUTT RUINING WM 3 YEARS IN A ROW LOL
>>
>>2179569
>Borebin being more ready than Sami
Wew
>>
>>2179569
>Corbin even being remotely ready when he can't get a reaction when his music hits
>>
>>2179482
>The best wrestlers they have right now are either approaching 40

AJ Styles
Kurt Angle?
...Samoa Joe?
>>
>>2179575
>mfw there are people who think roman reigns won't be in the WM main event, regardless of what it is
>>
>>2179458
will that midget finally retire and stop shitting on his own legacy?
>>
The only time he deserve it was 2012. And he went on fighting the guy with the championship anyway lolwwe
>>
>>2180394
They are all 35+,samoa joe as a surprise entrant and winner would be good though
>>
>>2179569
Just stop posting. All your opinions are dogshit, tripfag.
>>
>>2180480
I just meant those are the only 3 I could think of around 40 who'd qualify for the best.

Nakamura would too but he's nowhere near the main roster yet.
>>
>>2179569
Zayn had a five-star match with Nakamura at Takeover.. mark my words Zayn is gonna win to go on to face Owens at Wrasslemania, or somebody like Roman is gonna win and job to Finn when he comes back at Wrasslemania
>>
>>2180383
>>2180377
Corbin at least has tasted the main event on smackdown and was treated as a serious threat. Zayn hasn't had that same opportunity yet. That's why I say Corbin is more ready
>>
>>2179557
Rather have Roman win than that cuck Sammy Zayn
>>
>>2179458

He needs to become the Undisputed Champion again, unify the titles, and end this two-title nonsense.
>>
>>2179458
Vince here,

Goldberg will be number 1 entrant, Lesnar second. Bill eliminates Lesnar right away. Jericho is third entrant but while Bill is taunting Chris who is still at ramp, Brock eliminates him from behind. Y2J enters empty ring with huge smile on his face.

Near the end of the match, surprise entrant! Mick Foley! He accidently gives the sign which lowers the shark cage. Jericho is tossed into the cage. Cage goes up and before Foley gets to sort this out, he is eliminated and takes some pumb and gets knocked out.

New day makes a three man tower to reach the cage, but they fall and one of them gets eliminated.

Last two man are undertaker and y2j still in cage. Undertaker makes some black magic to lower the cage. There will be at least two run ins against undertaker, but he survives them.

In the end its however Jericho winning.

Guaran-DAMN-teed
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.