[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst Wrestlemania of All Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: WrestleMania-29-PPV.jpg (89KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
WrestleMania-29-PPV.jpg
89KB, 600x300px
Worse than 27 or 32.
>>
not even close

most of the Hogan era manias are full of shit with a stacked main event, that was sometimes also shit. WM2 is the worst
>>
>>2178926
WM 29 is the worst of the modern era (ie last 15 years)
>>
>>2180042
>not wrestlemania 32
you fucking roman mark
>>
I'd go with 29, 30, 11, 9, 32
>>
>>2180172
Oh shit you said worst ONE. In that case I'd say 9
>>
27 Rey vs Cody was good
>>
9 was based
>>
>>2180108
But it wasn't the worst of the modern era
>>
>>2178918
>>
>>2178918
>>
>Triphammer posting this again for a third time this year
>>
>>2178918
The one with The Rock as the host.
>>
>>2178918
9 was my first WWF live event, so I'm biased but WM2 as it's originally presented on PPV with all the intermissions was the worst.
>>
the reason 32 was objectively the weakest Mania was because it didn't even feel like you were watching a Wrestlemania. It was more like an In Your House where the booker and set designer were on (more) coke (than usual).
>>
27 no questions about it, "thanks" to this WM i quit from wrestling for 5 years. It was so pathetic that i lost all the illusion in this.

The Miz vs Cena is the worst maint event i saw and Punk vs Orton is just shit shoe, terrible...
>>
>>2180108
Hey, at least WM32 had a solid IC title match with based Ryder going over. I didn't even watch the main event 2bh
>>
>>2181010
thats true but in general the event is ridicolous and the main event pathetic.

29 isn´t so bad, Punk vs Taker was good in therms of he can do it he can do it !! very entertaiment match.

Rock vs Cena was a try to be relevant againt year after year and didn´t work as the 1
>>
32 was painful to watch , especially after the TakeOver that was really awesome .
>>
>>2180172
Yeah 9 was pretty good damn bad.

If we're talking modern than either 29 or 32.
>>
>>2181092
We already knew 32 was going to be horrible because of all the injuries and the main event nobody wanted.

But after Takeover it was even more "Why should I even bother?"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.