[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its a wrestler who was eliminated earlier or not in the match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: DimecoreHolly.png (296KB, 621x473px) Image search: [Google]
DimecoreHolly.png
296KB, 621x473px
>its a wrestler who was eliminated earlier or not in the match eliminates his rival from the Rumble episode
>>
File: IMG_0537.jpg (91KB, 654x1120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.jpg
91KB, 654x1120px
>its a "everyone acts scared when the 55 year old man Kanes music hits"
>>
>it's a geriatric old surprise entrant knocking down 5 superstars episode
>>
File: 1458944260807s.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1458944260807s.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
>>2178854
>OH MMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY, THE WORLD'S LARGEST ATHLETE
>JOHN, WHAT IS THE STRATEGY WHEN A GIANT LIKE BIG SHOW ENTERS THE RUMBLE
>THERE ISN'T ONE MAGGLE, THAT'S WHY BIG SHOW IS MY PICK TO WIN THE RUMBLE. HE'S JUST TOO BIG TO GET OVER THE TOP ROPE!
>>
>wrestler is outside and not in the ring during the Royal Rumble
>THIS IS A GREAT STRATEGY BY XYZ
>>
>it's a "only two wrestlers have ever won at the #1 spot, one of them being Shawn Michaels" episode
>>
>>2178920
Who's the other one?
>>
>Face maineventer us owning all heel and midcard jobbers with ease and it's just him in the ring as each number passes
>Popular midcard face in the only one that is able to challenge him till the next number
>>
>>2178898
Everytime.
>>
>>2178943
Chris Benoit
>>
>>2178943
Only two people and one of them was Shawn Michaels.
>>
>>2178943
a wife beater and child murderer
>>
File: 1479684305391.png (19KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
1479684305391.png
19KB, 592x492px
>2 top guys eliminate all except themselves
>shit talking each other for a minute
>the comedian jobber show up
>jobber begs for mercy
>top guys look at each other
>they both punch the jobber at the same time and eliminate him
>>
>>2178854
>a 50 year old man who hasn't """"wrestled""" in 12 years beats a 40 year old man with 2 tackles in 2 minutes.
>>
>BigShow and Kane try to Chokeslam each other
>>
>>2178998
ya seethin
>>
>throws someone over the top rope and turn around without checking if their feet hit the floor
>>
>>2178892
Lesnar, Goldberg, and Taker are all in the Rumble expect it to happen alot.

Also I expect to see BEEG back in since he's been getting in shape.
>>
>main event talent throws midcarders out of the rumble
>cryin bryan marks PTSD gets set off and they boo the entirety of the rumble
>>
File: The GOAT sees an anti smark.gif (2MB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
The GOAT sees an anti smark.gif
2MB, 245x175px
>>2179063
>it's a FedoRamen gets upset over the fact that his Samoan TV boyfriend will never be half the draw Bryan is episode
>>
>>2179064
>thinking bryanetty ever drew a dime
the state of this delusion
>>
>>2179062
Dumbass
>>
>the company digs its own grave making the nostalgia acts eliminate all the rising stars
>>
>>2179063
>This historical revisionism
>When fans didn't being to shit on the match entirely until it was only Kane, Big Show and Roman left.
>Implying the fans didn't cheer Rock like crazy when he came out, and only booed again when he lifted Roman's hand.
>Obese tumblr landwhales, pajeets, and other Roman marks still blame Daniel Bryan to this day for Roman not being over.
>>
>it's another Kofi's rumble spot episode
>>
>>2179040
I honestly never use that pasta.
However and im someone whos still a little booty blistered from the ss main event, i will say your use of seething is top notch here.
>>
>>2179072
How successful was Wrestlemania 30?
Because hes the only reason i wanted to watch that mania.
Dont get me wrong WM30 is actually really good but you are lying to the internet and yourself if you call dbry a no draw.
At that time period all casual fans of varying ages had three matches they gave a crap about going into mania.
1. Dbry vs. hhh if he wins hes in the main event
2. Main event RKO batista dbry
3. Lesnar taker.
>>
>>2179079
Woah. Why?
>>
>>2179111
These are great though
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 600x337px
>It's a "Commentator gets a spot in the Royal Rumble and is instantly eliminated" episode
>>
>>2179064
>Didn't even mention Roman Reigns in my post
>pretending to be bryanfag
>>
>>2178980
Stone Cold?
>>
>>2179063
>>2179064
>>2179072
>>2179109
>>2179137
>>2179166

Can you FUCKING OBESE MARKS STOP RUINING PERFECTLY AUTISTIC THREADS ON OTHER SUBJECTS WITH YOUR DUMB FUCKING ROMAN REIGNS BULLSHIT

S
T
O
P

YES I AM
>SEETHING
>>
>wrestler hits his finisher
>"But remember, you have to throw them over the top rope!!"

I swear they said this a dozen times in the '14 rumble.
>>
>>2179185
They can't help it. BBD's worked them to the point where he's all they think about 24/7
>>
>>2179137
>How successful was Wrestlemania 30?
Not as successful as the following 2 wrestlemanias or the wrestlemania before it.
>Because hes the only reason i wanted to watch that mania.
You and no one else. Most predictable wrestlemania in history
>>
>>2179157
Haven't been standout since the barricade jump imo

Last year was just generic New Day assistance, before that he fell into the Rosebuds which was predictable
>>
>>2178920
>it's a "we'll never mention people who won at #2 even though they also start the damn match and endure the same as #1"
>>
>>2178943
Chinese.
Xis Ben Jua.
>>
File: 1310246424001.jpg (16KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1310246424001.jpg
16KB, 268x265px
Currently watching through all the Rumbles, just finished 2005.

Halfway through there's some brand warfare, 4 Smackdown guys eyeing down 4 Raw guys before they go for each other. Now this would be cool and all, but it makes no sense.

You WANT to eliminate the guys from YOUR brand first. Why? Because if you don't win the Royal Rumble, you would want someone from the different brand to win, so the title match for your brand's championship is still up for grabs. Am I wrong?
>>
>>2179218
They do though because Rey also has the record for longest time spent in the Rumble
>>
>>2178892
Flair is coming back
>>
>>2178943
It's a joke. Same reason they've avoided telling you who Orton got his first world title from
>>
>It's a "the camera misses everything remotely interesting" Royal Rumble

Seriously what was going on with the camera direction last year
>>
>>2178980
I like how you say wife beater, like that's somehow worse than fucking killing her.
>>
>>2179247
Back then you could switch brands when you win the rumble. See [redacted] in 2004. Presumably you can now too, thought it hasn't been stated specifically.
>>
>>2179395
Kevin Dunn is the fucking worst.
>>
>>2179434
Didnt it happen because the top production team got stuck in bad weather so the B team was running production?
>>
> It's a "member of team throws out other member of team" episode
>>
>It's a "Who could possibly eliminate [Big Wrestler?!" episode
>>
>>2179443
I don't know anything about that. Even if at true though, it doesn't change the fact that Kevin Dunn sucks ass.
>>
>Big Show in final two for epic climactic finish
>>
>>2179479
>Big Show and Kane team up to eliminate every single wrestler people care about
>>
>>2179247
I guess the idea is to eliminate the opposite brand so if any guy from your brand win you could potentially find a way to get into it.

See triple threat of Orton vs Angle vs Rey and Batista vs Orton vs Bryan.

>>2179498
I cared about Kane though.
>>
>>2178998

>You still got it!
>*clap* *clap*
>You still got it!
>*clap* *clap*
>>
>>2179468
Based KD working the /asp/ anti-smarks!
>>
>he got thrown through the ropes but he is not eliminated
>he still loses even after a huge recovery
>>
>>2179479
Big Show has the most runner-up appearances in the Royal Rumble
>>
>>2179776
I like how it felt like a swerve when he actually won the battle royal at WM31.
>>
>>2179158
>it's a Coach enters the rumble and gets eliminated instantly each year episode
>>
>>2179247
They were promoting that whole Smackdown vs. Raw aesthetic because the first game came out a few months prior.
>>
>>2179443
Yup. The traveling team was stuck in New York because of a blizzard. They had to use the NXT team with Dunn directing through live stream or something like that.
>>
>>2179395
>AJ debuting
>focus on BBD the entire time
>>
>it's the one where the guy who books the show books himself to win
>>
>It's another 28 jobbers and 2 possible winners rumble
>>
>>2179298
They never mention him as starting the Royal Rumble though, just as being the longest time in there

It's weird because McMahon himself has won this way because of shenanigans
>>
>>2179202
>Most predictable wrestlemania in history
The streak ended
>>
>>2178972
Underrated af
>>
>>2179188
It would actually be kinda a neat nod if one of the NJPW guys went for the cover after hitting a finisher since in the New Japan Rumble pins and submissions still work to eliminate people so it'd be as if they instinctively went for it. Although I'm sure the commentators wouldn't mention that and instead say "HAHA LOOK AT THIS DOOFUS NAKAMURA, HE NEEDS TO THROW THEM OVER THE TOP ROPE!"
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.