[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i mark the fuck out when his theme hits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

why do i mark the fuck out when his theme hits?
>>
Stockholm syndrome
>>
>BRAAAAPPPPPPT, BRAAAAAAPPPPPPPT
>BRAPPPPPPPT, BRAPPPPPPT, BRAPPPPPPT, BRAPPPPPPPPT.
>BRAPPPPPPPPT
>DUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUN
>DUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUN
>>
>>2178481
Probably because he's the only charismatic superstar left on the RAW roster
>>
Because you're Colby Lopez.
>>
is he a spic?
>>
>>2178492
> who is y2j?
>>
File: R2UXZOu.jpg (315KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
R2UXZOu.jpg
315KB, 1200x1600px
>>2178481
you don't, seth
>>
>>2178481
because you're in love with his sexy body
>>
>>2178481
'Cause it means a good match is about to happen.
>>
>>2180348
a cuck who should just retire already and stop destroying his legacy
>>
>>2180406
No that's mick foley
>>
>>2180409
That's both of them. Also goldust and r-truth. They don't have a legacy but the agony needs to end.
>>
You know, he really was on fire right until he got hurt. Then he comes back and they just kill him dead by keeping him heel. Now he's just another guy.
>>
>>2180435
Yeah he was really on fire killing Sting in a match where everyone wanted him to lose and then feuding with joseph Kane park in one of the shittiest most embarrassing feuds which ended in the middle of a ppv to 0 reaction ever.
>>
>>2180446
Also let me add he was getting record low ratings after Night of Champions cause everyone was pissed he killed Sting and Sting didn't win, right before he killed himself on a house show . Really on fire man wow damn
>>
>>2178481
You're an Indy loving fag who is entertained by spot monkeys that can't sell or pace their offence correctly
>>
>>2178481
Don't know I can never tell the difference between his, ambrose, ko, or lesnar's opening riffs.
>>
>>2180455
You seem all worked up.
>>
>>2180455
You sound like a cock deprived faggot.
>>
>>2180455
Don't act like people weren't cheering him like crazy when he came then sat down immediately when he started his heel shtick.
>>
Shield literally killing wwe with their no drawing power
>>
>>2180500
Shielding the WWE from dimes since 2012.
>>
>>2180500
>>2180512
NOVEMBER
OSCAR

DELTA
INDIA
MIKE
ECHO
SIERRA
>>
>>2180455
NoC was nearly 2 months before his injury.
>>
>>2180446
>>2180455
>>2180458
These. Rollins is shit.
>>
>>2180455
>>2180446

Go to bed, Bret
>>
>>2178481
Because like your pic shows, anyone with half a brain got moist at the sight of him in his Crossfit Jesus attire.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.