[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met Seth Rollins last week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

And my sister was with me...Shall I continue? Anyone actually interested before I greentext this fucking gong show
>>
Do it bby
>>
>>2178011
Only if he harassed your sister
>>
>>2178011
if this story ends with anything other than a shitty overdone meme, revealing you were lying the whole time I'm not fucking interested
>>
>>2178011
So how many times did he fuck her?
>>
>>2178020
Well, she is a huge part of the story.
>>
>>2178032
Well... Go ahead, my friend, go ahead
>>
Part 1

>At house show with sister, have V.I.P passes for RAM
>Go to meet Seth because he is my second favourite guy on Raw besides Jericho
>My sister who is a complete mark wants to meet him too because she thinks he's hot
>Btw my sisters tits are about as big as Nattie's and she looks like the typical cheerleader slut
>We went towards Seth's table to get an autograph
>I sighed when I saw him staring at my sister for 10 straight seconds.

Continue?
>>
>>2178052
>cuck story
please continue I want to laugh
>>
Inb4 he ran away
>>
I do work in Nashville setting up stages and lighting and shit, usually for bands in the area and whatnot. I did some lighting set up in the Bridgestone Arena one of the times WWE came to town. Most of the wrestlers I bumped into were cool to one degree or another. Ambrose even asked if I needed help when he saw me carrying a bunch of rigging shit around. I don't know what the narrowest guy in the company was going to do, but it was nice of him to offer.

Seth, on the other hand, was annoying and weird. He wandered up alone when I was working, and asked me if I had ever been electrocuted, like I'm jamming my fist into unprotected, live wires or some shit. Told him that I had not, and he just said "huh," before lingering silently for a minute.

He then points to one of the large light bulbs I was working on setting up and asks if he can hold it. I told him to be careful because those bulbs aren't cheap. I didn't get the "p" sound out before the fool had dropped and broken it. He just looked at me and then ran off.

It was a $40 bulb, the strange fool.
>>
File: 1404414913775.gif (2MB, 324x219px) Image search: [Google]
1404414913775.gif
2MB, 324x219px
>>2178058
>somebody fucking your sister makes you a cuck
>>
>He greets my sister with a big grin and looks at me with a well..smaller grin
>Gives me a fist bump
>Stands up to give my sister a fucking hug!
>No words even said at this point
>I notice that he is trying to get torsos to touch
>The silence is killing me so I tell him that I am a big fan and that he is my second favourite wrestler on Ram
>He looks at me confused
>Oh shit I realized I said Ram and not Raw and correct myself
>He says "The man isn't your favourite!?"
>I say he is other than Jericho. He smiles and say oh you like "Sparkle-crotch?"
>Cringe.png
>My sister says "lol did you say crotch?"
>Seth checks her out and says "Damn right I did"
>I felt so fucking uncomfortable and wanted to get my autograph and just leave
>He signs my autograph writing "Sparklecrotch"
>I didn't give a shit and just wanted to escape this awkward situation
>Sisters autograph has phone number on it
>Tfw sister is 16 and mom flips out and takes the autograph
>Mom says she burned it

I know there are memes about Seth being weird and awkward but I swear this was all true.
>>
>>2178082
Based Seff
>>
>>2178082
>seth meme
>true

Kek.

However, in your fantasy your sister doesn't look 16, right?
>>
>>2178080
On /b/ it does. Lots of famfuckers there.
>>
>>2178092
My sister is 16 and to me she looks 16. To Seth? Idk. Maybe he just doesn't give a fuck. Feels really weird knowing that my second favourite rassler wants to fuck my jailbait younger sister.
>>
>>2178101
>16
>jailbait
What's it like living in the third world
>>
>>2178082
Does she look 16? That's creepy as fuck
>>
I helped set up the stage and everything at a RAW show in the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland. Once we had a lot of the shit put together, before any of the fans were entering the building, a lot of the wrestlers were goofing around, telling me to queue up different entrances and so they could mimic them. Ambrose did the Stone Cold Office Chair Down the Ramp with water bottles for beers, KO did Vince's swagger (that was goddamn hilarious), and so on. The highlight was Big E's big ass doing the Bella entrance.

The Rollins comes up and demands I put his music on. I tried to tell him the others were screwing around with entrances that weren't theirs. He just yelled at me "Do you know who I am? I'm Seth Freaking Rollins! Hit my music!"

So I just did it to get him to shut up and he does his own entrance, yelling "SETH FREAKING ROLLINS" while everyone else looked kind of awkward. The boy has a screw loose.
>>
>>2178105
She has supposedly huge boobs
>>
>>2178103
A 30 year old man cannot fuck a 16 year old girl. That isn't legal.
>>
>>2178113
If you live in a shithole fascist country maybe
>>
>>2178113
Not everywhere. Nor should it be.
>>
>>2178082
>Seth giving girls that give him the look attention
>Seth joking with you twice
>you showing your power level twice
>always situation because he was given your sister more attention than you
>go out of the way to say your sister is hot and then try to insinuate that Seth was wrong for doing something
Man I hope this is false becuse you look terrible all around in this and he was being nice to you and trying to get with your sister who wanted him too
>>
File: laughing elves.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
laughing elves.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
>>2178105
>>2178082
>Americans can't fuck 16-year-olds without going to jail
>>
>>2178146
This.
The worst part is that the aspie probably wants to fuck his sister and he doesn't admit it to himself
>>
i read this pasta like 3 months ago, get better pastas OP
>>
I have seen Seth lots of times , last time i saw him he left a grocery story with lots of milkyways
>>
>>2178117
>>2178144
>>2178147

Fucking disgusting degenerate shitskins please neck yourselves
>>
>>2178177
Mind telling us the story?
>>
>>2178181
Yeah , no problem faggot

I saw Seth Rollins at a grocery store in Orlando like 2 weeks ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going heheheh and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be injured and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by heheheh'ing really loudly.
>>
>>2178177
>>2178181
Fuck off that pasta is like 10 years old now
>>
File: europe-age-of-consent.jpg (140KB, 758x646px) Image search: [Google]
europe-age-of-consent.jpg
140KB, 758x646px
>>2178180
>shitskins

Educate yourself, retard.
>>
>>2178240
>europe
>white
lol?
>>
>>2178256

We get it Ahmed
>>
>>2178240
>>2178258
Fucking retard. That's the age of consent for same age couples under 18. Someone 18+ cannot have sex with a 16 y/o you degenerate fucking mudslime goat fucker.
>>
>>2178240
Funny how the least white countries all have the age of consent above 16
>>
>>2178265
Don't be a retard. I live in a blue country and 14 is the age of consent here, not same age couples bullshit. I've dated a 15 and 16-year-olds, and two of my friends had long term relationships with 14-year-olds (they were 23 and 24).
>>
>>2178297
>blue countries
>white
>being a pedophile

Please hang yourself Pajeet
>>
File: america4.png (33KB, 469x724px) Image search: [Google]
america4.png
33KB, 469x724px
>>2178305
Whiter than America, that's for sure.

>pedophile
That's incorrect and you know it.
>>
Did he curb stomp your sister
>>
>>2178082
kinda lame of your mom to cockblock your sister, anon
>>
>>2178082
>but I swear this was all true
sure
>>
>>2178082
Pic of "sparklecrotch" signature

>Inb4 falsehood/Photoshop/lies
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.