[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Royal Rumble 2017 I use all 18 currently announced entrants.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

File: 20170122_010217.jpg (824KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170122_010217.jpg
824KB, 2560x1440px
Royal Rumble 2017
I use all 18 currently announced entrants. The 12 that I add doesn't include anybody already scheduled to fight other matches. Goldust pins Karl Anderson on the pre-show. James Ellsworth is ringside for a Carmella match rather than in the rumble. Rusev does something with Enzo and Cass rather than the rumble.
>#1 Mark Henry
Comes out to a nice pop from Texas. Nobody thinks he's winning, they're just happy to see him.
>#2 Baron Corbin
Henry nails a few strikes and slams Corbin once or twice. Corbin does some shoulder tackles control of the match before sending Henry out via a clothesline. Baron is very disrespectful.
>Mark Henry eliminated
>#3 TJ Perkins
Perkins comes out and hits Corbin with rapid-fire offense for most of the two minutes. Corbin uses the size advantage to take back control and put TJP on the ground.
>#4 Kalisto
Out comes Kalisto who gets caught by Corbin immediately and slammed into the ring. TJP strikes Corbin from behind and the little guys take over. Corbin gets beat into the corner and TJP attacks Kalisto for a little cruiserweight action.
>#5 Kofi Kingston
Out comes Kofi, ready to show that he can still keep up with the fast crowd. The three exchange moves before Corbin reintroduces himself just as the two minutes are ending.
>>
>>2177420
oh cool an autism thread
>>
>#6 Mojo Rawley
A very hype Mojo gets in the ring fast and runs full-speed into Corbin. Corbim gets backs up pissed off and ready to fight but Mojo is doing his football bullshit in-ring again. Everyone starts brawling and again Corbin is the one standing dominant at the end of two minutes.
>#7 Cesaro
Cesaro comes in, springboard corkscrew European uppercut to Corbin. Cesaro swings Corbin around before setting him up on a turnbuckle and dropkicking him out of the ring.
>Baron Corbin eliminated
>#8 Heath Slater
He's got kids man. He needs this. He goes in and does a few signature moves before everything breaks down into that everybody pick a corner and fight there scene you always see in rumbles. Kofi throws Kalisto over in the last ten seconds.
>#9 Braun Strowman
Braun smashes everybody down quickly. Begins eliminating as he pleases.
>Mojo Rawley eliminated
>TJ Perkins eliminated
Braun throws Kofi over the ropes. Kofi grabs the top rope and begins to do that thing where they flip themselves back ovet the ropes. Braun shoulders Kofi in the middle of that and sends him flying back.
>Kofi Kingston eliminated
>>
Autism
>>
>10 Tye Dillinger
Because it's the best and only shot Tye has of getting over on the main roster. Tye runs in and gets checked by Braun. Cesaro begins fighting back and even gets Braun stuck in the uppercut train. Slater tries to help out by attacking Braun in the corner but he shrugs it off and throws Heath over. Now out of the corner, Braun out-muscles Cesaro.
>Heath Slater eliminated
>#11 The Miz
Miz does the same exact thing he did last year and joins commentary rather than get in the ring with Braun. Braun stomps on Tye but Cesaro goes on the attack again. Cesaro picks Braun up and is ready to eliminate him, but Braun gets out of it and sends Cesaro over at the last minute.
>Cesaro eliminated
Tye tries using his speed to his advantage and gets a couple shots in, but Braun hurls him into the corner and starts slapping him.
>#12 Sami Zayn
Sami runs in and helps Tye break free. The two unleash a constant barrage of offense that slowly pushes Braun back. A Heluva Kick sends him over the ropes.
>Braun Strowman eliminated
Sami and Tye shake hands before both begin staring down The Miz.
>#13 Dolph Ziggler
Dolph runs in and clubs Zayn in the back of the head for not turning away from Miz as fast as Tye. Dolph tries to throw the injured Tye over the ropes but Tye fights back. Ziggler fights Tye easily but is overwhelmed when Zayn and Tye begin using team moves on him.
>#14 Seth Rollins
In comes Rollins to dominate everyone in the ring at first. Eventually it breaks down as Rollins and Zayn exchange blows on one side of the ring and Tye grapples with Dolph on the other.
>#15 Luke Harper
Luke comes in and delivers clotheslines to everybody. He has Tye outside the ropes and is choking him out, but Rollins makes the save and hits Harper with a Pedigree. As Tye tries to get back in the ring, Rollins hits a superkick.
>Tye Dillinger eliminated
>>
#16 Sheamus
Sheamus takes control away from Rollins with Harper's help. Harper and Rollins beat down Zayn. Ziggler hits Sheamus with a Zigzag and superkicks Harper. Begins cocky heel posing for the cameras.
>#17 JBL
Runs in and throws Dolph over. Shouts "That's for the King!"
>Dolph Ziggler eliminated
Miz runs up behind JBL and tosses him.
>JBL eliminated
Sami, Seth, Luke, and Sheamus all hit signatures on Miz and begin stomping him as punishment for trying to sit out the match. JBL cheers on commentary.
>#18 Big Show
Show pulls everyone off Miz and tosses them around easily.
>Harper eliminated
>Zayn eliminated
>Sheamus eliminated, but with a little help
Miz hugs Show and thanks him for the rescue but Show picks him up over his head and walks towards the ropes. Seth hits Show with a knee causing him to drop Miz. Miz rolls out of the rings to safety.
>#19 Dean Ambrose
Dean runs down and delivers a Dirty Deeds to Miz on the floor. Dean throws Miz back in and then back out of the ring.
>Miz eliminated
Dean and Seth try to team up on Show but get hit with a double chokeslam. Big Show starts smiling and points at the Mania sign.
#20 Shaq
Shaq gets in the ring and proceeds to open up a can of Shaq-Fu. They start choking each other out near the ropes and Rollins and Dean tip them over.
>Big Show eliminated
>Shaq eliminated
Dean and Seth stare each other down in the center of the ring.
>>
>>2177420
>>2177442
>>2177452
>>2177461

Jeez louis papa cheez if ya put this much effort into taking a shower, hitting the weights and getting a clue ya be /fit/. Ahahahaha who I'm finna kidding ya lil vertically challenged ass finna unfixable Ahahahaha
>>
>#21 Goldberg
Out he comes. Kill some time with an intense staring session. Spear to Dean. Jackhammer to Rollins.
>Dean Ambrose eliminated
Seth rolls out of the ring and is crippled on the floor while a laughing Goldberg shouts "is that the future?"
>#22 Kane
Slow walk to the ring. Intense music, fire effects. They look at each other in the ring for an eternity. It only takes one spear. Kane is down. Goldberg's laughs intensify.
>#23 Xavier Woods
He walks down and he looks scared. At the bottom of the ramp he turn and starts walking away. Goldberg's laughter picks back up and convinces Xavier to get in the ring. Woods gets a quick strike from the top rope in but is caught and Jackhammered. Kane is sitting up. Kane at his feet now catches Goldberg for a chokeslam.
>#24 Brock Lesnar
Bork lasers into the ring and takes Kane to suplex city before throwing him over.
>Kane eliminated
Brock also hits Goldberg plenty of times and never gives him the chance to stand up. He then sends a weakened Goldberg over the ropes.
>Goldberg eliminated
>#25 Bray Wyatt
The lights go out. Bray walks down to the ring with his lantern while staring at Brock. He blows out the lantern and the lights go out. The lights come back on and RKO OUTTA NOWHERE from Orton who sneaks up on Brock.
>#25 is actually Randy Orton
>>
#26 Big E
Randy, Big E and Xavier team up on Brock and Kofi Kingston shows back up to help pull Brock out of the ring.
>Brock Lesnar eliminated
Lesnar is furious and attacks Kofi and storms off with him on his shoulder. Big E and Xavier eliminate themselves to attack Brock twice from the top rope and save Kofi. Rollins hits Orton with a Pedigree.
>#27 Bray Wyatt
Bray rolls into the ring and grapples with Rollins. Rollins breaks free and Bray begins his crab walk to distract him. Another RKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
>#28 Samoa Joe
Walks into the ring and exchanges looks with Bray. Bray puts his hand up to stop Randy and they step aside gesturing to Rollins. Joe gets down there and goes brutal on Seth while Orton and Bray watch. Joe turns and headbutts Orton then puts his submission on Bray. Orton kicks at Joe but he's already getting back on his feet. Joe holds his own against both of them.
>#29 Undertaker
Chokeslams everyone. Picks Bray back up, whispers something in his ear that terrifies him, the pushed him over.
>Bray eliminated
Orton attacks Undertaker but Joe isn't interested in teaming up and attacks Orton. Undertaker hits a tombstone piledriver on Joe. Rollins hits a knee on Undertaker. Randy runs to clothesline Taker over the ropes but gets sent over instead.
>Randy Orton eliminated
>>
THIS IS AUTISM

CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

THIS IS AUTISM

CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP
>>
>>2177471
This is the dumbest fucking post.
>>
This is very sad to watch
>>
>>#21 Goldberg
Out he comes. Kill some time with an intense staring session. Spear to Dean. Jackhammer to Rollins.
>Dean Ambrose eliminated
Seth rolls out of the ring and is crippled on the floor while a laughing Goldberg shouts "is that the future?"
#22 Kane
Slow walk to the ring. Intense music, fire effects. They look at each other in the ring for an eternity. It only takes one spear. Kane is down. Goldberg's laughs intensify.
#23 Xavier Woods
He walks down and he looks scared. At the bottom of the ramp he turn and starts walking away. Goldberg's laughter picks back up and convinces Xavier to get in the ring. Woods gets a quick strike from the top rope in but is caught and Jackhammered. Kane is sitting up. Kane at his feet now catches Goldberg for a chokeslam.
#24 Brock Lesnar
Bork lasers into the ring and takes Kane to suplex city before throwing him over.
>>Kane eliminated
rock also hits Goldberg plenty of times and never gives him the chance to stand up. He then sends a weakened Goldberg over the ropes.
>oldberg eliminated
#25 Bray Wyatt
>The lights go out. Bray walks down to the ring with his lantern while staring at Brock. He blows out the lantern and the lights go out. The lights come back on and RKO OUTTA NOWHERE from Orton who sneaks up on Brock.
actually Randy Orton
>>
>#30 Jericho
>Final Four: Rollins, Joe, Taker, Jericho
Jericho attacks Rollins instead of Undertaker. Taker grabs him by the hair on the back of his head, but Jericho reverses it into a codebreaker. Joe hurls his body into Jericho. Then Joe puts the Coquina Clutch on Undertaker. Rollins kicks at Joe causing him to release the hold, and Undertaker pulls himself up to his feet out on the apron. Jericho hits Taker with a springboard dropkick.
>Undertaker eliminated
Seth runs up to Jericho and throws him over. Jericho grabs the top rope and flips back inside the ring. Joe grabs Rollins and hits several strikes before sending him over.
>Seth Rollins eliminated
Jericho slaps a Lion Tamer on Joe. Joe pulls himself under the rops and off the ring to escape. Joe pulls Jericho through and they fight outside the ring until Joe puts Jericho through the Spanish announce table. Joe pulls Jericho into the ring and hits a muscle buster. He picks a lifeless Jericho up for two more muscle busters but doesn't eliminate him. Kevin Owens comes out and shouts at Joe that Chris has had enough. Joe dumps Jericho out of the ring.
>WINNER: Samoa Joe
Owens tries to wake Jericho up while Joe walks past him scowling.
>>
>>2177485
Ya the dumbest fucking dweeb
*what*
I said ya the dumbest fucking dweeb
*what*
Say what if ya a dumb dweeb
*what*
HAHAHA fooled ya nerd
*what*
>>
File: fedora fag.jpg (21KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
fedora fag.jpg
21KB, 437x437px
>Trooth Bombz
>>
>#30 Jericho
>Final Four: Rollins, Joe, Taker, Jericho
attacks Rollins instead of Undertaker. Taker grabs him by the hair on the back of his head, but Jericho reverses it into codebreaker. Joe hurls his body into Jericho. Then Joe puts the Coquina Clutch on Undertaker. Rollins kicks at Joe causing him to release the hold, and Undertaker lls himself up to his feet out on the apron. Jericho hits Taker with a springboard dropkick.
>Undertaker eliminated
Seth runs up to Jericho and throws him over. Jericho grabs the top rope and flips back inside the ring. Joe grabs Rollins and hits several strikes before sending him over.
>Seth Rollins eliminated
Jericho slaps a Lion Tamer on Joe. Joe pulls himself under the rops and off the ring to escape. Joe pulls Jericho through and they fight outside the ring until Joe puts Jericho through the Spanish announce table. Joe pulls Jericho into the ring and hits a muscle buster. He picks a lifeless Jericho up for two more muscle busters but doesn't eliminate him. Kevin Owens comes out and shouts at Joe that Chris has had enough. Joe dumps Jericho out of the ring.
>WINNER: Samoa Joe
Owens tries to wake Jericho up while Joe walks past him scowling.
>>
>>2177420
>>2177442
>>2177452
>>2177461
>>2177474
>>2177478
>>2177489
>>
>10 Tye Dillinger
Because it's the best and only shot Tye has of getting over on the main roster. Tye runs in and gets checked by Braun. Cesaro begins fighting back and even gets Braun stuck in the uppercut train. Slater tries to help out by attacking Braun in the corner but he shrugs it off and throws Heath over. Now out of the corner, Braun out-muscles Cesaro.
>Heath Slater eliminated
>#11 The Miz
Miz does the same exact thing he did last year and joins commentary rather than get in the ring with Braun. Braun stomps on Tye but Cesaro goes on the attack again. Cesaro picks Braun up and is ready to eliminate him, but Braun gets out of it and sends Cesaro over at the last minute.
>Cesaro eliminated
Tye tries using his speed to his advantage and gets a couple shots in, but Braun hurls him into the corner and starts slapping him.
>#12 Sami Zayn
Sami runs in and helps Tye break free. The two unleash a constant barrage of offense that slowly pushes Braun back. A Heluva Kick sends him over the ropes.
>Braun Strowman eliminated
Sami and Tye shake hands before both begin staring down The Miz.
>#13 Dolph Ziggler
Dolph runs in and clubs Zayn in the back of the head for not turning away from Miz as fast as Tye. Dolph tries to throw the injured Tye over the ropes but Tye fights back. Ziggler fights Tye easily but is overwhelmed when Zayn and Tye begin using team moves on him.
>#14 Seth Rollins
In comes Rollins to dominate everyone in the ring at first. Eventually it breaks down as Rollins and Zayn exchange blows on one side of the ring and Tye grapples with Dolph on the other.
>#15 Luke Harper
Luke comes in and delivers clotheslines to everybody. He has Tye outside the ropes and is choking him out, but Rollins makes the save and hits Harper with a Pedigree. As Tye tries to get back in the ring, Rollins hits a superkick.
>Tye Dillinger eliminated
>>
>>2177505
>>2177498
>>2177489
>>2177487
>>2177478
>>2177474
>>2177461
>>2177452
>>2177442
>>
>>2177487
>>2177498
>>2177505
This mad? Really?
>>
>>2177512
>>2177504
>>2177489
This mad? Really?
>>
File: Whoopsie-1.jpg (594KB, 1092x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Whoopsie-1.jpg
594KB, 1092x1057px
>>2177420
> whoopsie
What da fuq is this pure autism thread

> Baron is very disrespectful
Purge all tripfags purge all wewtists
>>
But in all honesty I just want Reigns to finna win the rumble and beat Owens so he can just have a live sex celebration at Wrestlemania with Brie Bella as Daniel Bryan sits and watches from the announce table.
>>
>>2177536
Brie Bella is disgusting, fellow trooth bomber.
>>
>>2177546
KEK, Carter is so mad he's tryna pretend to be me and finna make it seem like I'm a faggot. Get a life ya greasy spic.
>>
>>2177555
But only one of us can post a timestamped picture of the original Trooth Bombz.
>>
STONE
COLD
STEVE
AUTISM
>>
>>2177572
Anyone can finna photoshop a picture of me ya dweeb. It's 2017 and scientific studies have altered graphic designs to a new extreme much beyond our mere thought of comprehension.
>>
>>2177581
Damn are you trying to Trooth Bomb me? That's true. You know we've never seen pictures of Earth? Just composite pictures made up of multiple pictures put together. Not photoshop but still it's interesting how many pictures can't be trusted.
>>
>>2177614
>implying humans ever landed on the moon
I'll let ya in on a lil secret dweeb. We landed on the moon alright, but it wasn't in outer space it was in a finna movie studio ya gullible lil dork
>>
>>2177624
No, we did land on the moon. That's why are is mostly on the decline. Because you can divide the moon into two halves. Before we landed on the moon; after we landed on the moon. The spark is gone. The world is small. Knowledge is too vast. Artists can look at nothing with wonder anymore, especially not the sky. We put our own feet on it, so space is real. Mars is real. There's no question of what's out there or when can we find it. There's no imagination. It's not made of cheese. There are no underground aliens. It's not even the best moon. It's a shitty rock. That's all we see today.

And gone are our ballads. Our painters and composers and poets. There will never be another Beowulf. There will never be another Camelot.
>>
>>2177642
KEK nigga what a r ya even finna going on bout. Quit being such pussy art is a meme. Ya probably finna pussy ass cuck art student who work at gas station for min wage ya disgust nerd
>>
>>2177648
Nah bro I'm no student. Degrees may be necessary nowadays but colleges are a scam and I'm just gonna ride this America thing out as long as it lasts.
>>
>>2177662
>>2177642
>>2177614
Stop talking to him.
>>
>>2177662
>he finna fell for the college meme
KEK ya soooo stupid dweeb. I graduated outta high school and ya wanna finna know what I did?

I saved up 500$ for a bus ticket to Orlando to NxT and am now on devlepomtl and will be finna getting a huge push mid-February. I am finna getting paid $1200/week to lift weights and practise wrasslin moves KEK.

Ya get paid $10/hour to clean up shit and be a slave. Kekekek
>>
>>2177668
lol
>>2177672
What's your finisher?
>>
>>2177678
Hunter helped me name it. I call it "The Claw".

I have really really really big hands this earthquakes to the fact I'm 6' 6"(with my wrestling boots on) so I grab the dweeb head and then..... and then I lift my leg....and..and then ......*WHAM* I slam em down really hard.
>>
>>2177689
Really? Because you have a very Adam Blompied sense of humor which makes me wonder if you aren't Adam, pissed off that I outdid him.
>>
>>2177759
And ya have a very Hornswoggle sense of height. Now take a shower ya lil finna dweeb.
>>
Still less autistc than that whatcuckture video some faggot posted.

But seriously though, go outside once in a while.
>>
>>2177420
>#1

Stoped reading right there

Number 1 is always someone who's important and will stay in there quite a bit
>>
>>2177791
Well swap Corbin and Henry and that works out then.
>>
>>2177786
But what do you think about it? Any decent? Realistic?
>>
And....to the filters you go
>>
>>2177826
Filtered
>>
Bumping because my relief is sick and I'm working an extra shift.
>>
>>2178168
Whoopsie!
That 7 dollars an hour should really come on handy
>>
I Unironically appreciate the autism but there is no way Joe is winning this
>>
BASED Trooth Bombz working Carter and all the obese virgin autists on /asp/ by creating top tier content for the board. Top baby face of the company and there's nothing ya can finna do about it KEK
>>
>smark darling
>winning the Royal Rumble

Talk about delusional

I bet you also think and believe the Fatso will retain against the BBD and farmer's strength will retain against BMJ
>>
>>2178241
Hwy are you talking about yourself?
>>
>>2178261
>he doesn't believe there are genuine Trooth Bombz marks on this board
>>
I don't understand this board anymore
>>
>>2178324
You are literally deanNEET yet you are talking about deanNEET
Why? What do you gain?
>>
>>2178348
>he thinks I'm DeanChad
Thanks for the compliment but I'm just a normal /asp/ customer who is a fan of the top baby face of the company, Trooth Bombz, and you're literally SEETHING over this
>>
>>2178353
Thank you for your support. You are the gunpowder cradled inside of my explosive realities.
>>
>Corbin the second man out
>Braun eliminated by cab driver
>Undercarder winning

Fuck no.

I appreciate the effort you put into all this but I don't agree with your decisions at all. If the Rumble went anything like this I would be on here immediately afterwards complaining about it.
>>
I really don't know what you were expecting when you made this. Also, practice better handwriting
>>
>>2178446
I urge you to think back to this after whatever bullshit WWE actually hands us this year.
>>2178456
#M/asp/GA
>>
>>2177420
Your handwriting looks like a seven year old's, no offense.
>>
>>2178549
None taken. Seven year olds are geniuses.

8^D<{being a kids is harder than you remember~ trooth bombz}
>>
>>2178573
>>2178515
Whoopsie!
>>
>>2178576
Whoopsie! to you to kind fellow.
>>
>>2177420
Should have known you were mentally challenged
>>
>>2178576
>>2178597
BTBWTS
>>
>>2178201
Holy shit
>>
>>2178456
Get filtered carter
>>
>>2179780
?
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.