[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batista on whether is 2014 return was a waste or not.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: batista.png (465KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
batista.png
465KB, 800x600px
https://twitter.com/DaveBautista/status/822530734225297408
Based Dave.
>>
>>2173837
To be fair that Evokution Shield feud was pretty fucking good
>>
>>2173841
>Shield
>Good

Pick one.
>>
>>2173841
I stopped watching after Evokution reunited, thinking they were gonna bury the new very over stable, but little I knew that Shieldettys were shit from the start.
>>
>Came back in a shitty forced face role
>Turned heel when people weren't buying it
>Put over the hottest guy in the company
>Put over the hottest act in the company twice
>Told the Authority to fuck off.
>Got the fuck outta there
>Now having an extremely successful film career.
Dave won.
>>
>>2173837
Not gonna lie, I'd mark out until i jizz if Evokution cameback together. Draft Orton back and do it, Haitch.
>>
>>2173837
Thank god this stupid roidhead knew his place and stepped out of the way for guys with talent

If only fedoramen could follow in his example
>>
>>2173837
Based Big Dave.
>>
>>2173837
>Put over Daniel Bryan
based
>Put over the record low, dime repelling, attendance destroying shieldetties
JUST
>>
can't disagree with him on this one

they made the Shield look really really strong

Bryan going over isn't even Batista's fault, he admitted it himself it was dumb for WWE to make him win the Rumble when the crowd was so behind the GOAT
>>
>>2173912
They were universally over and the hottest act in the company at the time, we had no idea how bad all three of them would be ruined.
>>
>>2174014
>ruined
The Shield was over. Not them.
>>
>>2173912
Based Dave killing WWE after getting handed a shit deal.
>>
>>2174019
The Shield was over, not...the Shield?
>>
>>2174025
The Shield was over, not Deanetty, Jasethy, or Romanetty. Together they make The Shield, which was over.

Separate they're not over because separate they're not great. Because it was THE SHIELD that was over.
>>
>>2173854
Dont forget they would still let him come back any time.
>>
>>2173841
>>2173851
>>2173855
>Evolukion

What did they mean
>>
Evocucktion typo
>>
>>2173837
>Evokution
>Evo-cuck-tion
Cucktista blowing himself out again kek
>>
I would like to thank Barrack Obama for putting over Donald Trump.
>>
>>2173854
>extremely successful

lol
>>
Heh

Remember Blue-Tista?
>>
>>2173845
The Shield was good
Dean, Seth and Roman are shit as solo acts
>>
>wasted his return to job to a manlet who retired 4 months later
>puts over WWE's future franchise players

He should have won the title so he can parade the belt when Guardians came out and made Vince a couple million bucks plus a few thousand casual fans.
>>
>>2174029
Good point. The New Day is good. Big E, Kofi and Xavier each on their would flounder in a day.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.