[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shawn Michaels prefers Samoa Joe over AJ Styles!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: SUE411_shawn_michaels.jpg (169KB, 1919x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SUE411_shawn_michaels.jpg
169KB, 1919x1080px
ESPN has a new interview with WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels, who was promoting his new movie, The Resurrection of Gavin Stone. Below are a couple of highlights:

If he has been approached about a WWE return:

> "It's funny because the two guys who really make the decisions, which is Vince [McMahon] and Hunter [Paul 'Triple H' Levesque], in seven years have never even approached me. I guess I'm semi-amused that people think 'Vince is saying this' and whatnot because those are the two people that understand why and respect why I retired and understood it."

His ideal dream return match:

>"I look at Samoa Joe and I've told him a number of times that I see his stuff at NXT and think to myself, 'Man, I could have a great deal of fun with you.' He's a guy I have sort of enjoyed, and one of those sleeper guys that no one talks about.

>"We have contrasting in-ring styles me and Joe. I get that everybody wants to see me and like AJ or Seth or Dolph [Ziggler] etc.. From my standpoint however, I think really telling a great story out there [is most important]. I could do it in the best way with a guy like Samoa Joe. His stuff looks really good, and sometimes he just looks like he's beating the tar out of somebody."
>>
>>2172780
He wants to bury Joe like he buried Vader.
>>
>>2172785

at least joe can move out of the way of a fucking elbow drop
>>
>"... think to myself, 'Man, I could have a great deal of fun with you.'

What did he mean by this?
>>
Styles is better both in and out the ring. Joe's promos are robot as fuck, they remind me that I'm watching a scripted wrestling show.
>>
Senoir Joe?
>>
>>2172780
>Man, I could have a great deal of fun with you

I always knew he was a homo
>>
Holy fuck Shawn sure is still Shawn. Joe is EXACTLY the wrestler that 90's Shawn would have seen as a threat and buried.
>>
>' He's a guy I have sort of enjoyed, and one of those sleeper guys that no one talks about.
Faggot Shawn out of touch.
Samoa Joe is one of the most talked about wrestlers of our era
>>
>>2173093
He really isn't you autistic mong
>>
>>2172856
Mr. Regal stop please...
>>
salmon joe is where he belongs, in the minor leagues
>>
>>2172785
People always shit on Shawn for his treatment of Vader, but Bret Hart said the meanest shit ever about him and no-one batted an eyelid.

>“It was like wrestling with a cement truck filled with barf. (Laughs) He was stiff and really the sh*ts to work with as far as… he was no fun. He hurt you constantly. Every punch or kick. I can remember he did a belly flop on me one time. He told me he could do it safe and not hurt me or whatever. My body felt violated. Four hundred pounds of blob just slapped my whole body. I was numb after the match. I remember feeling violated. He was really stiff. He stunk. He smelled like throw up. He never washed his gear. I guess he washed it every once in awhile. After a couple of weeks on the road with Vader it was just tough working with him. He was maybe one of the stiffest and smelliest guys I ever had to wrestle”
>>
>>2173132
That's because Bret never sabotaged his career.
>>
>>2173093
No he isn't lol.
>>
>>2173132
I don't see that as being mean as much as it's just telling it like it is.

At any rate, I'd rather someone said I was stiff in the ring and smelled bad that get my shit destroyed day in and day out like Vader did to people.
>>
>>2172780
This would have been a 5 star match in 2005 or so
>>
>>2172856
Lel. Joe is one of the best promos in WWE. Better than Styles easily
>>
>>2173132
>h-he hurt ;_;
What a fucking , can't take a little bit of a roughing up
>>
>>2172780
>AJetty BTFO
>Stylecucks SEETHING
based hbshizzle
>>
>>2172780
>'Man, I could have a great deal of fun with you.' He's a guy I have sort of enjoyed,

HBGay at it again
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.