[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Guys, Raw is so much worse than WCW ever was" Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: WCWNitrologo1999.png (44KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
WCWNitrologo1999.png
44KB, 500x310px
"Guys, Raw is so much worse than WCW ever was"

Is that why WCW was the one to go out of business?

KeK Good one faggots
>>
Agreed, anyone that defends Russo era-WCW was not around watching it because it was and still is the shittiest wrestling product at the time
>>
File: Shocked-batman-reaction-meme.jpg (22KB, 427x340px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked-batman-reaction-meme.jpg
22KB, 427x340px
>Monday Nitro
>Monday Night Raw
>Nit ro
>Night Raw
>>
Pretty much everyone agrees wcw's first couple of years were good or okay, then it went downhill.
Also the concept of the NWO was a big hit, which forced wwf to make DX to compete.
Also wcw's cruiser weights were super underrated and chris jherico had some classic moments
>>
>>2170646
>I got absolutely shit on and BTFO in another thread so I'll just make my own

this board is still 18+ and you still need to grow up, junior.
>>
>>2170646
WCW was always shit. People wax fantastic about that early NWO era.
>>
>>2170649
Still more entertaining than current WWE
>>
>>2170657
I feel like this is bait
>>
>implying Thunder wasn't the GOAT show
>>
>>2170649
Atleast stuff was happening. Plus Russo was fully in charge only late 99 which was actually decent, then Bret and Goldberg both got injured.
>>
>>2170714
Thunder really BTFO
>>
>>2170704
Everything on this board is bait
>>
>>2170646
WCW was years ahead of it's time, and did some really awesome shit with booking. Fingerpoke of Doom is next level meta shit and is way too smart for wrestling fans to ''get''...
>>
>>2170666
Until Austin finally entered the championship picture and HBGay fucked off, WCW was better than WWF in every single way.
>>
The final years of Nitro was much better than current Raw. It had awesome shit like Steiner, 3 Count vs Young Dragons, Kwiwi, Team Canada, Kanyon Kutters out of nowhere and Screaming Norman
>>
>>2171418
this. anyone who says differently is too young to have seen it live. when WCW was it its best there was no reason to change the channel because it was far and away the superior show. even at its worst it was still watchable.
>>
>>2170657
The shityness carried over 2 raw
>>
>>2171427
if you didn't change the channel you missed out on the ultimate professional wrestling experience and i literally, LITERALLY, feel sorry for you and superior to you.
>>
>>2171432
>the ultimate professional wrestling experience

which was?
>>
>>2171474
godwins filler matches
>>
>>2171474
Los Boricuas vs The Disciples of Apocalypse every week.
>>
>>2171474
switching back and forth for 2+ hours between the two shows while they tried to one up each other with crescendo after crescendo
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.