[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ourgirl/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Asuka_Pro.png (430KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka_Pro.png
430KB, 1000x707px
I can't wait till she gets her revenge at Takeover.
>>
>>2169921
Based Goddess Asuka
>>
>>2169921
reported Asuka spam

literally 6 or so other threads about her in the catalog

enjoy your newcuck trip being bannned
>>
>>2169931
>newcuck trip
Don't be fooled, this guy is Carter just like every other trip on this board
>>
>>2169931
Hey Spicshit how about you stop being jealous for never being over in your 8 month trial run at /asp/ Why don't you go cry in the corner like you usually do and then make 100 Roman Reigns thread because you fantasize about sucking his dick
>>
>>2169938
well this particular version of Carter already outed himself as a pedo lol
>>
>>2169941
This particular post is exactly like carter would type it, also last 5 threads in the catalog have carter posts and his regular image dump. I'm btfoing that latino poorfag
>>
>>2169946
And watch it burn burn yes you're going to burn
>>
File: cringe.gif (1020KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.gif
1020KB, 500x281px
>>2169949
>>
>>2169950
Why are you so triggered Deanshit?
>>
File: 1464654259697.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1464654259697.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>2169953
>being triggered by seeing nude women older than 18
>>
ITT: carters new trip lasts one day before being BTFO
>>
File: 1481046227750.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481046227750.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw can't even have a conversation about your wrestlefu without shitposters coming in
>>
>>2169995
try one of the 7 other threads then fuckface
>>
>>2170021
Hey Carter! Assblasted this much?
>>
>>2170024
>pedo already dropped his trip
>>
I would love a full-heel Asuka , that's how they should debut her on the main roster . Kicking every phoneys ass .
>>
>>2169921
She's losing to Big Bee Stinged Face Billie
>>
our girl is alexa bliss the ratings draw
>>
I'd let her kick me in the nuts for sexual gratification
>>
>>2170092
Would love it if she debuted at RAW after Wrestlemania to have a staredown with (obviously) new champion Bayley. Announcers can sell the shit out of the fact Asuka was the one who pushed Bayley out of NXT and took her title.
But, don't start the feud yet, let Bayley have a decent reign with Asuka destroying the rest of the roster, then have Asuka take the title from her. Bayley at a major payperview. Bayley does much better as the underdog babyface chasing an impossible goal and you can eventually give her the rub of taking the first clean pinfall over Asuka.
>>
>>2172154
Asuka will never ever go over anyone of note once Vince gets his hands on her. Bayley needs a few wins back
>>
>>2172154
Oh man, I can't wait to see chickenshit heel Asuka running away from Bayley every week then needing interference to beat her at the PPV.
>>
>>2172192
>Asuka will never go over anyone of note anyone of note
I'm not arguing that.
But please name any other female competitors "of note" on RAW other than Charlotte, Sasha, and Bayley.
They have enough NXT jobbers and lowcarders for her to crush before the fued

Bayley's first feud after wrestlemania will no doubt be Sasha or Nia (if she wins in her feud with sasha). That solves the problem of not having enough "wins" as you say.
>>
>>2169921
>JJWilliams
GOAT
>>
>>2172223
There is absolutely zero credibility to be gained from beating anyone that isn't those 3. Asuka will be just another chump on the roster and the feud will be cold as ice because of it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.