[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are indians such marks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1024x768px
why are indians such marks?
>>
>>2169719
India > US
>>
Indians love big white man
>>
WWE Indian Tournament when?
>>
>>2169719
Maybe it has to do something leftover from the Britbong colonization?
>>
>>2169719
Wrestling is still presented as being real in Indian media and the only other wrestling company that has any influence in the country is the Great Khali's.
>>
dafuck?
>>
>>2169974
TNA tried Ring Ka King which failed and according to Dixie it was because domestic talent doesn't get viewership. They love bending over to the U.S
>>
Their Wrestlemania was better than WWEs tbqh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaZk9-2x4vI
>>
Gotta be great to watch WWE with'em , they so into it , you could actually speak in-kayfabe and just enjoy .
>>
>>2169985
So Indians are basically cucks.
>>
>>2170087
Well, they're a racist country too. Mahatma Gandhi mistreated Black people yet to the rest of the world he is proclaimed as a hero who fought the British for independence via Non-Violence and their current Prime Minister has Islamaphobia. Indians are also racist among themselves
>>
>>2169974
>Those stories about how WWE used to edit Raw to always have Khali's matches on last and edit the crowd to make it sound like he was over as fuck.

Just think about all the people Khali wrestled at the end of his run and think that in India some people would think of them as main eventers.
>>
>>2170115
You tried this meme with Rusev it's not funny
>>
>>2170100
We are all not racist, you white devil.
>>
>>2170147
>One North Indian, a thousand illnesses
t. Marathi people

>We should build a wall around north and eastern part of India
t. South Indians

>Crime gets committed in Karnataka
>fucking north bastards get out

Worst than fucking Americans and I'm from Sri Lanka
>>
>>2170059
kane with pigtails is cute
>>
Ywn mark out like an Indian, proof:

https://youtu.be/2RECwpP2l1U
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.