[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rumor Killer On Kenny Omega In The Royal Rumble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: daddy.jpg (100KB, 1200x617px) Image search: [Google]
daddy.jpg
100KB, 1200x617px
>This past week John Cena caused a fervor online by posting several Kenny Omega themed images to his personal Instagram account.

>Despite the tease the Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer is reporting that Omega’s NJPW contract doesn’t expire until January 31st. He goes on to note that there are those within the company that believe that Omega has already re-signed. Regardless, Omega would not be able to appear at the January 29th Royal Rumble since he would still be under contract to NJPW.

>As previously reported, Omega is also now being advertised for a January 28th card in Chile the night before. That card also features Evan Bourne.

YESSSSSSSSS. He's remaining with NJPW. Thank fucking God. We might have another war upon us boys, or at LEAST a decent alternative.
>>
>>2168338
>Implying the news implies that Omega is staying in Japan after January
>Implying Omega is drawing enough dimes to be a factor in a possible war

Kill yourself
>>
Holy fucking shit omega isn't going to the WWE anytime soon idk why these are even rumors
>>
>>2168357
He is probably leaving to get top dollars in the 'E and there is nothing we can do about it

Can't blame him
>>
>>2168363
No, he's not. He's stated repeatedly he wants to build an alternative for fans outside the WWE. He'll go, but not anytime soon.
>>
>>2168369
When you say he'll go at some point, you mean in WWE or not necessarily?
>>
>>2168373
Yeah he'll go to wwe one day. They all do. But he's said repeatedly he's not interested in that right now
>>
>>2168353
He'll join his ex in doing crazy shit in random parks
>>
>>2168338
>We might have another war upon us boys,

embarrassing level of delusion
>>
>>2168421
based truth making wwe babbies seethe with fear
>>
> implying he couldn't just leave while under contract
> implying a bunch of chinks could do anything about it
>>
>>2168423
>oh no a manlet weab with a broom who does flips wwe is ruined!
>>
>>2168375
>They all do

All gaijin do, at least.
>>
File: whatnoway.gif (1MB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
whatnoway.gif
1MB, 365x205px
>thinking for One second that Based Kenny was signing with WWE
>>
>>2168369
>He's stated repeatedly he wants to build an alternative for fans outside the WWE. He'll go, but not anytime soon.

So? It's not like he'd be the first wrestler to lie about that.

And anyway, if WWE wave a large enough check in his face, you can be damn well sure all those good intentions would go straight out the window.
>>
>>2168462
But Kenny wouldn't get an aj styles deal since he's not as popular or recognizable in the states
>>
I hope WWE signs all the bland shitty NJ gaijin like Adam Cole and Kyle Oreilly.
>>
>>2168630
>bullet club and elite shirts at every wrestling event ever since 2013
>not as popular or recognizable
what did this babby mean by this?
>>
>>2168338
I am sure the time difference plays into when the contract ends. If WWE really want him they will have him come out. You act like contracts are never broken and lawsuits are rare. I dont really give a shit about Omega, but then again I wasn't an AJ fan yet still marked out when he came out at the Rumble.
>>
>>2168338
holy shit this guy is fucking ugly

what a bad picture and beard/hair combo
>>
>>2168677
That Kenny Obeta is less well known domestically than AJ?
>>
>>2168338
>That card also features Evan Bourne.
I thought that motherfucker was fired from NJPW, now does this mean Japan will legalize weed in the near future again.
>>
>>2169229
Only reason dubya signed AJ was because of his popularity in Bullet Club, Kenny is just as or even more popular than AJ was then, because of Bullet Club.
>>
>>2168338
>le meltz
>>
>>2169532
BASED BIG STARS MELTZ WORKING THSI FAG
>>
>>2169177
I bet you would kill your mother to look half as good as him
>>
>>2169336
I love Kenny but he's no where near AJ's popularlity level even pre WWE.
>>
>>2169177
Kenny is a QT tho
>>
I hope so, be funny to hear the sound of crickets in the arena when this guy enters
>>
>>2169336
no, aj was making a very real case for being the single best wrestler in the entire world before he signed with WWE.

kenny cannot
>>
>>2168462
Kenny's a gigantic weeb, though.
>>
>>2168363
Omega literally doesn't give a shit about money. He has no family or partner to support, and he makes more than enough money for his hobbies, of which they're are barely any. All he cares about is wrestling. The only way he'd go to WWE is if they offered him some measure of control to guarantee he wouldn't be some midcard nobody jobber, and there's no way they'll ever do that.

He's literally never coming to WWE.
>>
>>2171441
He literally just got 6 (SIX) stars
>>
staying in new japan were he will fade into obscurity

literally whats the point
>>
Everyone goes to wwe at some point
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.