[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW RATINGS MAKE HUGE GAINS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

File: BASEDBIGDOG.jpg (740KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
BASEDBIGDOG.jpg
740KB, 1284x722px
http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/wwe-raw-viewership-for-11617-big-viewership-increase-as-royal-rumble-hype-picks-up/

>Monday’s episode of WWE RAW did 3,271 million viewers, which is up from the 2,907 million viewers the show did last week

>8pm: 3.519 million
>9pm: 3.221 million
>10pm: 3.074 million

THE GIGANTIC GREYHOUND IS A MASSIVE DRAW
>>
>>2168075
BASED Big Gut Kevin saving the ratings once again
>>
Based Seth confirmed a draw
>>
Based Braun give all the belts to him
>>
>>2168075
BBDWTS INTO WATCHING THE PRODUCT
>show built around him once again
>ratings rise
wtf i love roman now

>>2168078
>KEV FUMING

>>2168081
>SETH FUMING
>>
>>2168075
>RAW RATINGS MAKE HUGE GAIN
200k viewers in a country of over 320m

Honestly the state of Wrestling I bet Snooker in the UK gets higher ratings in the middle of the day.
>>
>>2168086
>Fedoramen SEETHING
>>
File: jv2e.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jv2e.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>there are adults on this beautiful planet who spend their time watching wrestling
>>
>>2168075
based

>>2168089
who?
>>
That is a stiff fucking drop. You can tell a buncha people just stopped caring once Brock was gone.
>>
>>2168075
In currentyear does television ratings even matter,I mean their youtube channel gets so many views and don't forget people watching on wwe network.
>>
>>2168075
>People tune in for Brock
>Brock shows up
>They hang on after for a bit into the second hour
>RAM is shit
>People tune out because The Little Puppy is an anti-draw
>>
>>2168075
Holy shit that's the first 3.5 mil in a while. Based big dog
>>
>>2168096
>500k people leave after Bork goes away

lmao
>>
>>2168104
Well, yeah, football's over and Brock was advertised.

Goldberg's advertised for next week and it's the go-home show for the Rumble,so it'll probably be another biggun, at least until Goldberg's gone.
>>
Bork confirmed for bigger draw than the Undercarder and the janetty of a team with janetty in it HBK
>>
>>2168101
You cannot watch Ram live on the network. And to answer your question YES! it matters because thats how the get advertisements and market the product, also helps when renewing the USA contract which is a huge revenue stream to the WWE
>>
Based part timers. Kill all new wrestlers.
>>
>>2168115
Vince said ratings dont matter as much theyas they used to do.

Tv ratings in the general are in the crapper across the board.

You only need a certain number to stay on tv or the network letting you stay on. Even a 1.0 works.
>>
>Smackdown beats RAM in the ratings using their own full-time talent
>RAM brings in a different legend/part-timer every week since

Sad!
>>
>>2168125
Yeah, but if they don't wanna get cornholed by NBC on the next deal, they need strong ratings.

I mean, it's all kinda academic, Raw and SmackDown may be down year over year but they're still the only thing worth half a shit on USA in terms of drawing power. I'm sure Vince will get his money in 2019.
>>
>>2168125
And his opinion isnt biased and obv the truth, I'm sure network execs would say the same right. How dumb are you.

Vince said it so therefore. Idiot.
>>
>>2168125
If they got 1.0s they would get less from the network because companies would not pay as much to have adverts on a show with that few viewers so it has a direct effect that much is undeniably true.

what we dont know is what number would mean WWE get less money on their next deal.
>>
Smackdown is beating RAM in ratings slowly, so they desperatly try to bring back as many part timers as possible, while Smackdow focuses on actual story and character development.

I wonder why Smackdown is superior to RAM?
>>
Wait for the usual ratings plummet and loss of interest after Mania when the part timers piss off and we have Ramen and Cena as champs.
>>
>>2168139
Only you are stupid.
>>
>>2168134
Don't expect anything like 4.0 in a non boom period.
>>
>Jericho gets a title
>Ratings pop

RLY MAKES YOU THINK
>>
>>2168165
>Only you are stupid.
ofc because you destroyed me with that response.
>>
>>2168173
I think starting around 2018, Vince is gonna pull out every trick in his book to get the ratings as high as possible going into that deal.
>>
>>2168075
I think you mean based Y2J taking the title off Roman. People are finally interested.
>>
>Gain 200k the 1st week there is no football

That's really fucking bad.
>>
>>2168182
How? Unless hogan fights scsa he can't.
>>
>>2168182
>>2168193
But look at all the new stars they are making in NXT ... Oh shit wait.
>>
>>2168178
Tv ratings in general are low these days. That's common facts.
>>
>>2168198
Granted you need more than stars. Hot angles, bs, modern culture, big men who can talk but not too tall.
>>
>>2168193
You wanna know what I really think?

A certain somebody is gonna have a miraculous recovery and suddenly pass WWE's medical.
>>
>>2168199
Agreed that was not my point was it, you answered a your own question.

I stated that the numbers matter because viewing figures are how TV networks make Ad revenue and that affects how much the WWE TV deal is worth. and you replied with Vince said etc.

Go to bed kiddo you got school in the morning.
>>
>>2168075
>500k people literally tune out once Brock leaves

jej
>>
>>2168214
Except cable tv peaked and is expected to die.

Enjoy these numbers they're the norm no matter what now. Casual fans from the fad boom period of attitude era are never coming back.
>>
>>2168214
>Agreed
I clearly stated I agreed and that dwindling numbers was not my point.

I have literally said this multiple times now, I am starting to wonder if you people actually read or just instantly babyrage and reply.

JBL on Bring it to the table reminded the WWE Universe that the company has contracts with television distributors all over the world that run through 2019. Those contracts are currently worth $173 million a year to WWE

Im saying lower ratings may mean that they get worse deals on the next renewal.
>>
>>2168075
Based Humongous Canine
>>
>>2168267
They will get it signed with more money again.
>>
>tune in for bork
>see the main event set up
>"meh, what else is going on"
>literally nothing
>500,000 people leave
>>
>>2168075
That third hour drops though. It almost always does. I'd bet if they went back to two hour format they would never drop below 3 million viewers.
>>
>>2168075
So that's the fourth ratings increase with Owens as champ?
>>
>>2168300
Cant wait for 4 hour raws.
>>
Based Big Dog is saving this show and company

He was over as fuck too
SMARKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>2168086
>BBDWTS
But Scott Steiner wasn't shown on RAM.
>>
>>2168307
BASED
>>
>Now that the NFL’s regular season is over, WWE will not have to go up against Monday Night Football, which draws big viewership numbers, and that should boost RAW viewership. Brock Lesnar appeared on the show to promote the Royal Rumble PPV event, which also helped RAW’s viewership

>no football
>Bork on the show

>muh Roman

Road to Mania is generally the highest rated during the year anyway, we'll see
>>
>>2168075
>Bring back Lesnar for the first time since he lost in a minute
>Surprised when shit improves
>>
>based owens kills the fedoroman
>RATINGS CITY

Thank you based JeriKO, maybe if they squash Roman in the next match wwe can get to 4mil
>>
Based Brock is the only draw in that shithole of a show
>>
BBDWTS !
>>
>>2168472
This
>>
>yfw the Considerable Chow Chow saved RAM
>>
>yfw the Sizable St. Bernard saved Wrestling
>>
>>2168472
Big Booty Daddy Whoring Ten Sluts. You know it broseph.
>>
>>2168075
>up almost 13%
>Roman's based promo where he once again cemented himself as the GOAT on the mic now, got the most viewership

BASED BIG DOG IS GONNA MAIN EVENT WRESTLEMANIA THE 3RD TIME WITH BROCK AND GOLDBERG
>>
>>2168125
>Vince said ratings dont matter as much theyas they used to do.

Imagine being this much of a fucking dumb mark.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.