[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else want to see her win the takeover match?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

Does anyone else want to see her win the takeover match?
>>
>>2167757
Nope
>>
I want to see Asuka lose without getting pinned so she can drop the title and go up to the main roster.

Doooo not give a shit who does it.
>>
Nope. She's shit. Asuka should and will win it. Cross isn't ready yet.
>>
>>2167761
>and go up to the main roster
Why the fuck would you want that?
>>
>>2167757
I'd like to see her ride my dick

Win a match, don't care either way I don't watch womens wrastling
>>
>>2167757
BASED BIG LEGS BILLIE TAKING THE BELT
>>
File: 1475727678057.jpg (111KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475727678057.jpg
111KB, 1080x1080px
>>2167757
>yfw Peyton and Billie both pin Nikki and become co-holders
>>
>>2167757
No
>>
>>2167761
>Anyone leaving NXT without putting over the next champ directly
Not happening. They did it once with Paige and never again. Asuka will have lost to Ember (twice) and Nikki before the end of the summer, count on it.
>>
>>2167757
No.
>>
>>2167773
Triple H is too smarky to have fun
>>
>>2167757
Nah they have ben setting up ember moon 2 do it for the longest time,it would not make sense if it wasnt her,i do like kay a lot though and hope she does well in the main roster when she gets there
>>
>>2167815
Tbf I hopes Ember and Asuka stay on the containment show while Bk and Peyton Price move up
>>
Kay might have a top 5 theme song, main roster or NXT.
>>
>>2167889
Nope. It's beens hit since they changed it at Brooklyn
>>
i want cross to win but she won't
>>
>>2167889
Agreed
>>
>>2167761
>>2167767
This
I don't want to see Asorca on based SmA+ckdown, keep her in NXT.
>>
>>2167767
So she can job to Sasha via submission and fatsuka fag kills himself at last
>>
>>2168062
kys seetheboy
>>
>>2167757
>>2167772
>>2167822
>>2167889
>>2168057

Hi Jessica
>>
>>2167777
I'll believe it when I see it. I mean, Shinsuke lost his undefeated streak and THE DEMON KANG lost clean, but it'd be a waste of everybody's goddamn time to keep Asuka down in NXT for four more TakeOvers while we wait for Ember to be ready.
>>
>>2168063
KEK

>>2168065
u mad af rn desu
>>
>>2167889
reminds me of the agrabah theme in kingdom hearts for some reason tbhwy pham I like it
>>
>>2167757
Who?
>>
>>2168069
Sami Zayn spent three years in NXT. They're not above keeping people there for far too long to sell tickets. Asuka could well be there for the rest of 2017. She drops in Orlando, loses a rematch at Brooklyn and then feuds with somebody else for the November Takeover.
>>
I want Emma to defeat Asuka desu.
>>
>Pey-Bae's Jannetty

No thanks.

>>2168063
>everybody who posts stuff I don't like is the same person
>>
>>2167777
>Ember
Oh fucken hell, I hope not. She is absolutely shit and gets no reaction whatsoever.
>>
>>2168068
Hi Fatsuka!
>>
>>2167757
Honestly, I would mark if Asuka got distracted and acted cocky during the match and ran into a big power move from Billie that put her down for a relatively clean pinfall. Not the Big Boot she uses now, a new finisher.
>>
>>2169667
If Billie 100% shows at TakeOver that her past matches are no indication of her actual skill level and she was just working us this whole time, I'd mark.

She'd be fine as a champion if her ring work was any better. She's a decent character, just boring and heat-draining as FUCK in the ring.
>>
>>2169636
Wrong on both levels there.
>>
>>2167757
If it helps bringing Asuka to the big leagues, yes
>>
I want Asuka to win and then proceed to remove Billie's boots exposing her bare feet
>>
>>2169677
I don't understand why this seems to be a sentiment on /asp/. Billie is above average in the ring. Point out some specific thing you have an issue with.
>>
I hope Nikki wins. A thickfu for a new generation
>>
>>2169685
How so? She doesn't even get a pop from the crowd. Even when she does her finisher, no one cares at all. She isn't as over as you think.
>>
>>2169685

Not him but the main event crowd is gonna fucking eat her alive as she is right now. People pop for her Eclipse and that's about it.
>>
File: output_mCsM7n.gif (3MB, 348x234px) Image search: [Google]
output_mCsM7n.gif
3MB, 348x234px
>>2169690
>yfw Asuka does to Billie at TakeOver what she did to Lin Bairon

Based Sexual Jap
>>
>>2167761

She's gonna eat that pin when she leaves and you know it. If I had to deal with it from my fav you do too.
>>
>>2169703
>I don't like her therefore she's not over

That's not how it works anon.
>>
>>2169707

You didn't have a better version of that to post? It gets tossed around fairly often man.
>>
>>2169696
To name a few:
1. Finisher is the equivalent of the Rear View. She doesn't even run and kick them, they just run into her foot like idiots. I'd be happier if she used the Gory Special she had at TakeOver Brooklyn 2 or did a running kick like Cass or Sami.
2. Also barely ever looks like she knows what she's gonna do next, which ends up slowing her down and making her moves look less impactful/damaging.
3. Fans are silent during her entrance, barely even boo when she does something to get cheap heat.

There's not much she can about the 3rd, but if she fixed the first and second, I'd like her a hell of a lot more than I do now.
>>
>>2169710
desu im not an Asukafag, so i had to do a google search for a gif of it under 4mb
>>
>>2169696
>Billie is above average in the ring
maybe 5 years ago but not in the current day
>>
>>2169696
Asuka being as good in the ring as she is has showed me how shitty almost all of the women in NXT are. Billy Kay has a sultry, unique look and a good theme song but is ass once that bell rings. sucks because I want to like her but she's so stiff and boring.

as an experiment they should just send some NXT divas to Japan for a year and see if makes them better.
>>
>>2169731
Please don't. There are already enough garbage divas/joshi in Japan to last a lifetime.
>>
i like Nikki Cross Desu
>>
>>2169830

Seek food portion control
>>
There was some problems with the regular dressing room so I had to direct the female superstars to the spare one so they can get ready for the NXT taping. Almost everyone scheduled had showed up, except Billie Kay She finally shows up briskly walking inside. I tell her "you have to use the other dressing room on the other.." she cuts me off and asks me if I have 10$ to pay the cab because she forgot her purse at home. I asked her if I would get it back today because I won't be around for the next taping. She said she'd ask Cassie(Peyton) to pay me. I hand her the $10 but she says "I have to get ready, why don't you go and pay it" I ended up going outside to pay the cab. I notice the cab driver having an argument with a Spanish guy. I hand the money to the cab driver, the Spanish guy yells at me "You're Jessie's friend? She owes me 120$ for two video games she brought, she borrowed the money from me and said she'd pay me back"

I ended up spending 130$ on this cunt. After the show I confront Billie and tell what happened. She said I was a good girl and that she should follow her on instagram where she gives away food discounts and that should cover the $130. She then just walked off...

Peyton comes up to me and apologizes and says she tends to be that way sometimes, but she's really a great person. Peyton then hands me a rolled up note, I smile assuming I got my money back. When I open the note it's five - 1$ notes with coupons inside
>>
>>2167757
No, she's the worst one.
>>
File: 1_559[2].jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1_559[2].jpg
79KB, 640x640px
I met Billie Kay and Peyton Royce at a mall in Orlando. They both seemed really tensed like they were in trouble or something. I asked if I could have a pic with them. Billie says "Cool but first, can I use your phone to make a call?" I give her the phone. I mean it's just a call right? Billie walks away talking to someone on the phone. Peyton says "I'm just going to go be with her, you stay right here so we know where to find you" I patiently wait I see them walking around, then up the escalator and on the first floor corridors. Man it's now 20 minutes and they're not back. Around 10 minutes later they show up. Billie hands me the phone and pats my head and says "Thanks champ" and walks off.

I look at the phone recent and there's a number with a +61 code, it's a fucking international call to Australia. I ask Peyton how could they do this? Peyton apologizes and says Jessie tends to get carried away sometimes, she then hands me a rolled up dollar bill. I assume it's the money to cover the call cost. Peyton walks away, I unroll the bill to see it's just two 1$ notes bundled with a 40% off the Simpsons ride at Universal. Fucking bitch, I didn't even get my photo
>>
After watching the Ember Moon and Liv Morgan promo last night on NXT, I am going to worship Billie Kay. She's no Charlotte but the next best thing
>>
>>2169853
Wow that's fucking rude. I can't believe she would do that.
You should have the cops on them
>>
>>2169846
Is this the new Sethposting?
>>
>>2170070
At a house show in Tampa a fan flashed dollar bills at her taunting her, she grabbed them and ran off
>>
>>2170073
Her Aussie genes kicking in
>>
fat face billie isn't winning shit
>>
>>2170149
This is true and that is the problem with NXT, it's predictable. People knew that Ember is winning the title and that is what they're anticipating so anything else will invoke the smark self entitlement. Asuka was a big mistake
>>
>>2170073
FUCKING BASED
>>
File: gay.jpg (58KB, 1078x642px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
58KB, 1078x642px
I was at a Performance Center fan access with my elder sister. It was also my birthday and my sister wanted to surprise me with a surprise cake cutting. She apparently spoke with trainer Sara Amato and arranged it in such a way, that at the end of the tour, we would end up at a curtain, which like a theater, would be pulled to reveal a ring with a cake in the center with the women's division in the ring.

We are almost done with the tour and finally reach the area with the drawn curtains. Sara Amato says "And we have a birthday girl in the house tonight, so lets all sing together!" She draws the curtains and in the ring is Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Daria Berenato and Mandy Rose eating the cake. There was also a card on the table "Happy Wrestling Anniversary Cassie" Turns out Billie wanted to celebrate Peytons anniversary without buying a new cake. My sister was devastated, Billie comes down pats my head and says "Happy Birthday Champ!" and walks away

Sara Amato later apologized and said "those girls think they're divas" she handed me an envelope, inside there were five 1$ notes and some discount coupons which had "for Cassie McIntosh" written on it
>>
>>2169636
>basing champions on who fucking full fail likes
She gets good reactions elsewhere
>>
>>2169696
She's wooden as fuck, can't sell, hits softer than a child, clumsy and her finisher is a shittier version of Charlotte's signature move. Actually she really is just a shittier version of Charlotte overall.
>>
>>2169830
So do I, but her gimmick is cringe. She's a female Ambrose but even worse.
>>
>>2170169
>The best wrestler in the NXT women's division was a mistake
Yeah no.
> People knew that Ember is winning the title and that is what they're anticipating so anything else will invoke the smark self entitlement
Except plenty of people are pulling for Nikki Cross too. Dumb anti-smark.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.