[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lu/ - General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: lu.jpg (304KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
lu.jpg
304KB, 1127x685px
kms edition
>>
done til summer man
>>
I really wish the best for this show. I honestly do.

I want them to cut a deal with Netflix

I want them to go on tour like they claim

More to the point though I want some fucking physical copies I can buy and watch at my leisure.

Also Rabbit tribe is the best.
>>
>>2164437
why.jpg
>>
>>2164454

Someone explained the season needed to be padded out because they plan on taping for S4 later on this year, which makes me wonder if they're going the route of nxt and tna.

This doesn't give spoilers as much time to float around if so. Which is a good thing.
>>
>>2164437
I know just made it for discussion
>>
File: paul-london-lucha-underground.jpg (57KB, 650x351px) Image search: [Google]
paul-london-lucha-underground.jpg
57KB, 650x351px
>>2164440

No seriously I want to see these men live. Right now.
>>
>>2164464
>reusing random wrestlers just with a different gimmick

I love LU, man.

>>2164460
They still have like 10-20 episodes of s3, right? Could just make them once every two weeks and the tapings during summer or something

I JUST WANT LUCHA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2164464
I'm just glad Paul London still has a job
>>
>>2164464
they're entertaining as hell, I love the checkerboard suit too
>>
>>2164440
I know Melissa talked about the Netflix deal on her Instagram thing so hopefully it's good news. Last time, Netflix lowballed them. I also hope they can get away with the stuff they currently do.

They did a small tour in San Diego, Arizona and New Mexico (I think) but it was paid by Cricket Wireless. I doubt they'll foot the bill any longer. They should start touring and charging people to get in. I would pay to see this shit live.
>>
>>2164672
>go on her instagram
>find this

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPUAdNsAOF2/
based cage
>>
>>2164713
Damn what a nice ass
>>
I hope in remaining S3 we get better, longer matches with their better guys Puma, Pentagon, Cage, Mundo. With too short matches, a focus on spots and most wrestlers out, wrestling quality has gone bit down.

Also hope they'd stop dragging out stuff, like making Pentagon lose after Darked and getting Matanza lose to Rey.

Also does anyone else not like Rey and Azteca? Yes Azteca is good in-ring but he's boring and there's much better people. But it seems they're gonna push him hard.
>>
>>2166956
First time azteca did his finisher on mundo I had to rewind it five or six times because it looked that cool

Give him a chance. Pentagon sucked for an entire season and now look at him
>>
File: 1457303288860.jpg (31KB, 680x571px) Image search: [Google]
1457303288860.jpg
31KB, 680x571px
>>2164713
>>
>>2167291
His DDT is great, really. He doesn't seem like that bad of a wrestler but just doesn't look that great when you can watch people like Fenix for example

>tfw liked Pentagon from the start simply because of the attire, overall look and using a piledriver
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-18-11-03-17.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-18-11-03-17.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
Well looks like we're getting something tonight. Better than nothing
>>
>>2164721
melissa's is also looking mighty fine
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.