[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST U S T WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

JUST
U
S
T

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING
>>
They are thinking of drawing dimes, idiot
>>
None of these millennial cucks can draw so they have to go back to the old guys.
>>
Oh boy another lackluster Goldberg vs Lesnar match with massive amount of build up.

These two are seriously some of the biggest jews in the business
>>
Nice, i can go to bed early
>>
File: 1483364865943.png (196KB, 579x330px) Image search: [Google]
1483364865943.png
196KB, 579x330px
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''sports entertainment""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>2159228
Not even going to watch. WWE are retards and will soon go out of business due to relying on old asses. Fans are doomed.
>>
>how can we top one of the best matches of all time that turned on thousands of new fans to a competing fed?
>I've got it! We'll put on the 40 year old part timer with the 50 year old part timer who's only been doing two moves for twenty years!
>It's brilliant! book it!
>>
>>2159228
You've lost my dime, Vince
>>
>>2159228
Making money, probably.
>>
>>2159230
How does Goldberg/Lesnar going on last draw more than Goldberg/Lesnar going on in the middle.

How does that work. I'm standing here begging you to explain me to me how that works.
>>
>>2159228
Just who the fuck is Bryan alvarez.
Also nice source faggot.
>>
>>2159251
>>how can we top one of the best matches of all time that turned on thousands of new fans to a competing fed?

>thousands
>competing fed

lmao nobody cares
They could put curtis axel against bo dallas and they'd draw more than wrestle kuckdom, you're looking at it like a dumb mark.
>>
>>2159264
Hey vince
>>
>>2159270
Sup mark
>>
>>2159228

FUCK THIS. I WANTED A WRESTLELAMIA OLD DAY SEGMENT TO GO ON LAST!
>>
>>2159264
>dickriding a company that doesnt employ you or even give a fuck about the product they sell you

lmfao get a load of this mark
>>
File: 1484434290000.jpg (19KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
1484434290000.jpg
19KB, 350x420px
I don't wanna see Goldberg lose, especially in the main event
>>
>>2159313
Hi mark
>>
>>2159313
>telling the truth is dick riding
>>
>>2159264
This
Their goal isn't to put on six star matches, it's to make money.
NJPW set a low bar, and if anything, that event probably wiped them out of Vince's eyes as competition.
Why would they legit give a fuck?
>>
>>2159323
Doesn't NJPW have a steady yearly revenue increase without whoring themselves out to advertisors?
I've seen people posting that they generate around 200 million bucks yearly.
>>
>>2159323
>NJPW set a low bar, and if anything, that event probably wiped them out of Vince's eyes as competition

>this low level trolling
>>
>>2159333
NJPW's revenue was barely above 30mil for 2016.
WWE's was more than quadruple that in 2016's third quarter.

>>2159335
>t-t-troll!

I have no bias, I'm just stating how it is for grown-ups.
>>
Seems pretty logical to put the biggest draws in the main event.
>>
>>2159314
Hopefully the Aryan """race""" gets BTFO
>>
>>2159344
Interesting. I wonder where people get the other numbers from.
>>
>>2159323
>>2159333
fucking Japan doesn't even have to promote anime to make money
>>
>>2159228
> only 2 real draws in the company maineventing
> fat neowooaspie smarks pretend this is a bad thing
>>
They don't need to put on some great wrestling match, just rely on hamming it up Ultimate Warrior Hulk Hogan style and tell a decent story in the ring. Fuck making it anything else and it will be a guaranteed hit.
>>
>>2159387
The original or Halloween havoc
Because this is gonna be fucking Halloween havoc
>>
File: reyface.png (184KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
reyface.png
184KB, 424x318px
>>2159228
>last match on the card
>mfw it lasts 20 seconds just like last time

Could they get any more transparent
>>
>>2159251
Underager SEETHING
>>
>>2159401
>samefag samefagging his whole thread with a screencap of some offhand comment from a literal who and commenting with no source.

kys cuckter.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.