[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The state of /asp/ right now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (20KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 511x288px
>The state of /asp/ right now.
>>
>>2158922
I think he means it's one guy samefagging and making most of the threads. It has been this way since mid last year
>>
>>2158922
The board is so under populated....All the threads here are mostly made by one guy replying to himself and the biggest threads get like a max of 10 replies.... its so lonely here., but I will just wait till raw comes on
>>
>>2158933
Yes..... its so depressing
>>
I miss BeckyLynchWaifuGuy and the fartfags
>>
>>2158917
/asp/ was never good
Maybe briefly during the time /sp/ came with the bants but left
>>
>>2158975
At it's current stage it's probably worst. One guy trying to make himself feel good about his lonely and pathetic life
>>
>>2158965
Kys autist
>>
>>2158933
>>2158934
That ain't true
>>
You can tell it's one guy most of the time because of his ignorant opinions
>>
He reports everyone and gets them banned. Fstalker aka carter is a mess.
>>
>>2159069
>ain't
I finna wonder if any of ya know who is posting this?
>>
/asp/ is at the absolute apex right now, best it has ever been with insightful and circumspect opinions
>>
>>2159302
>insightful and circumspect opinions on a mongolian horse milking forum.
>>
>>2159302
hey carter
>>
>>2158965
BLWG was a bit an autist and a /v/irgin but he was honest and didn't seem to shitpost much if at all. I kind of wish he were back.
>>
You idiots know you can see the number of posters in a thread, right?

I fucking hate you redditor newfags.
>>
>>2158917
thats been the state of pro wresting for a decade
>>
it's sad what the mods have allowed this board to become.
>>
>>2159355
Sup Carter
>>
>>2159349
> spammed an autistic general and had literally zero bants
He was a cunt and i legit hope he killed himself
>>
>>2159349
>sat and bumped his own general and made anime threads
not missing him DESU
>>
>>2159302
It was best before Carter showed up in early 2016
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.