[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Chief in town

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: LOWENS BFTO.png (225KB, 620x410px) Image search: [Google]
LOWENS BFTO.png
225KB, 620x410px
>The ‘Pakistan Hulk’ Weighs Nearly 1,000 Pounds And Wants To Join The WWE

>Khan Baba is Pakistan’s very own Hulk. A resident of Mardan, he weighs a shocking 436kgs, consumes 5 litres milk and about 3 dozen eggs
>>
>>2158884

Seriously:
Does he even lift?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 306x164px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 306x164px
WWE already has a tub of lard as its champ already
>>
>>2158884
>consumes 5 litres milk and about 3 dozen eggs

That would be more impressive if they put a time frame in there for reference. Does he eat that much in one meal? A day? What?
>>
he has probably killed so many goats and white girls when he rapes and crushes them
>>
>>2159499
Throughout the course of my life I've drank much more than 5 litres of milk and ate much more than 3 dozen eggs. Come at me, Khan "Congestive Heart Failure" Baba
>>
>>2158884

Can he actually do anything besides eat?

They show him "gorilla pressing" a skinny man over his head, but come on, that guy must have weighed like 60kg or something. That's not even 1/6th of his own bodyweight.

Plus he seems to move around with Great Khali -like grace. I wanna know, is the guy really any sort of strongman or is he just a fat dude in robes?
>>
>>2159544
He's neither, he's a normal sized dude in a fat suit and a shit load of padding you fucking idiots.
>>
So what happened to that Iranian hulk.
>>
>>2159544

Dude, he's an entire Great Khali heavier than Yokozuna, the fact that he moves at all is fucking flabbergasting. He'd make Big Daddy V look like a cruiserweight.
>>
>>2159544
Well with the obsession of manlets peaking these days I will take him even if he entertains for just 6 months and dies.
>>
>>2158884
Who's the skinny /asp/ie?
>>
>>2158884
There's no proof he weighs that much, even by looking at him he doesn't look anywhere near that weight.
The shitter would need robotic legs to carry that orbital belly.
>>
>>2158884
That guy is for sure wearing a fat suit. No human can weigh 1000lbs and move, and he doesn't even have any of the leg swelling you'd see on someone even 500lbs.
>>
>>2158884
Wasn't he a mountain of muscles? Or I am thinking of another pakistani Hulk?
>>
>>2159560
I thought that was him.
>>
>>2162198

You are thinking about the Iranian hulk.
>>
>>2158884
Sorry sir, but the position of fatass champion has already been filled.
>>
File: impressed.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
impressed.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
Hmmmm, could be just what we need to get Roman over...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.