[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Reigns isn't ove-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1484339670866.png (135KB, 1099x637px) Image search: [Google]
1484339670866.png
135KB, 1099x637px
Roman Reigns isn't ove-
>>
>>2158741
Indian.
Discarded.
They can't even poo in a fucking loo.
>>
>>2158741
Just look on WWE's Facebook photo comments, ever 3rd one is some brown guy who loves Reigns, it's fucking weird. You go onto their profile and it's just a profile picture of them standing there looking like passport picture and every like they have is WWE or Roman Reigns or something.
>>
File: image.png (545KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
545KB, 640x640px
Fuck Roman Reigns
>>
Those dots make him seem kinda doubtful. Or maybe he's planning to stab his "king" in the back?
>>
>>2158741
Roman should double down on his captive audience and take a dump on top of his opponents after beating them. UUUUUUUWAAH
>>
>>2158741
some pajeet likes roman reigns so others should start disliking him and start liking the numanlets
>>
So why hasn't anyone trolled the fuck out of these Indian marks? It seems easier than shooting fish in a barrel. Plus the reaction you get from them would probably be absolutely priceless.
>>
>>2158756
They use the dots because they don't know the correct punctuation to use in English at those points. So it should be:
Yes, my king. You will reign again.
>>
>>2158770
Now explain the dots on their head.
>>
>>2158794
Something to do with their religion I don't know exactly,is googling hard for you.
>>
>>2158770
THE ABSOLUTE INTELLIGENCE LEVEL OF ROMAN REIGNS FANS.
>>
>>2158768
Have you ever went to the youtube stream of Ram and SDL? It's pajeet city. Just start talking about street shitting and watch the (you)s pour in
>>
Friendly reminder India will be the world's biggest superpower by 2030 and by catering to them WWE stands to make a ton of money.
>>
>>2158834
WWE has been catering to them since 1990 and has never made money
>>
>>2158834
Is this before or after the sheer weight of the shit covering the streets sinks the entire subcontinent into the ocean?
>>
How come this India is never posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gF56xPugRI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wKqRFpVggw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3lbB9ZH2lY
>>
>>2158803
I'm just being facetious, anon.
>>
File: carter (2).jpg (73KB, 714x432px) Image search: [Google]
carter (2).jpg
73KB, 714x432px
>reminder that the "American/Canadian" guy who makes most of these threads and the UK bashing threads can't even spell hired
>>
>>2158834
By that time whites will be going extinct. India will drown in its own feces, Yurop which will be full Islam and brown will still have a better quality of life than that shitstain of a nation.
>>
>>2158919
There are already nukes from ISIS, Pakistan and China aimed right at India. India is already extinct

Europe has practically fallen

U.S citizens will end up shooting themselves

Based Aussies
>>
>>2158926
A combination of poisonous wildlife and skin cancer will take care of y'all.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.