[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he ever recover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Will he ever recover?
>>
>>2158657
LITERALLY FUCKING WHO?
>>
>>2158657
Yes. The moment they stop booking him like a pussy that hides behind Jericho, he'll recover.

He'll do better as a Main Eventer after Jericho retires, as sad as that phrase makes me.
>>
>>2158665
He just needs to fucking destroy jericho out of nowhere. The crowd will fully turn on him and it would make him a credible threat again. Losing some weight wouldnt hurt too.
>>
>>2158665
>Jericho
>retiring
he'll leave eventually to fuck about with his band some more. I think he might have 1 run left after this one
>>
Yeah, probably. He was very good and one of the best parts of Raw before he got the belt. No reason he can't go back to that once he drops it.

A Jericho vs. Owens Mania program will be very good for both of them.
>>
No. He'll never be a main eventer.
Good little midcarder.
>>
>>2158719
He's literally in the main event quite often.
>>
>>2158657
No, diabetes is for life.
>>
>>2158657
Nope. He's a midcarder to the core and only got the title because Balor got injured. He'll never hold it again
>>
If only pajeets can accept him as their own.
>>
>>2158683
>Jericho accidentally screws him
>He snaps
>Eliminates Jericho from the Rumble match when he's doing really well
>Power bombs him on the apron
If they do anything more complicated than this, they're fucking idiots.
>>
>>2158657
No, the Owens experiment is over
>>
>>2159563
>because I wear ripped up medium shirts, that means I'm not XXL

Keep dreaming tubs.
>>
>>2159676
Ironically Balor's a midcarder-at-best, too. He's boring as fuck and made for children.
>>
>He'll drop to Roman at the Rumble.
>Then he'll use the 'We're both the champs' schtick to try and get Jericho to give him the US title.
>Jericho says no turning face in the process, Owens snaps and BTFO's him, they fued to mania.
>Jericho adds Owens to the list, Owens apron bombs him etc. plenty of build up stuff they can do.
>Owens goes over clean at mania and is back to prizefighter strong heel gimmick as US champ.
>After he drops it he'll get another chance at a ME run and hopefully won't be booked as a joke.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.