[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus fucking Christ.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11

File: AJ.jpg (39KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
AJ.jpg
39KB, 960x620px
>No one has been better in WWE over the past year than AJ Styles, so WWE officials are planning something big for him that the WWE Universe isn’t expecting. Until recently, Styles was getting the short end of the stick as far as his position on the card for WrestleMania 33 is concerned before WWE officials made some major changes to the card. For awhile, it seemed like AJ was being pushed aside for the John Cena vs. Undertaker match.

>As of this writing, The Phenomenal One is set to defend the WWE Championship against John Cena at the WWE Royal Rumble in two weeks. The expectation is that Styles will be dropping the WWE Championship to Cena at the PPV, but WWE’s plans after the title change are unknown. However, we don’t know if that is even the plan anymore after Vince McMahon canceled Cena vs. Undertaker, so where does that leave Styles?

>After this week’s changes to the WrestleMania 33 card, it’s being reported that WWE officials have penciled in AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon for the grandest stage of them all.
>>
being good doesn't make him a draw
>>
FUCKING SHANE?
>>
>aj fucking styles having to carry le boss stuntman son to a decent match at wrestlepalozza

WELCOME TO THE BIG LEAGUES KIDDO
>>
It could be worst?
>>
>>2158417
Getting booked like an irrelevant nobody ensures he won't even get the chance to become one.
>>
>>2158412
>>2158412
>>As of this writing, The [adjective removed to facilitate unbiased reporting] One is set to defend the WWE Championship against John Cena at the WWE Royal Rumble in two weeks. The expectation is that Styles will be dropping the WWE Championship to Cena at the PPV

ALL YA NEED TO READ BOYS
OUR GUY FINNA TIE WRECK FLEL'S RECORD
>>
>>2158412
"Wrestling" is a complete joke and you guys know it. The other day someone asked me if I watched the WWF.
>>
>>2158442
hes 40 already, they should invest in younger guys anyways
>>
>>2158450
>actually pushing Styles like he matters prevents them from investing in younger guys
>>
>Bork wants nothing to do with the boss' son
>now AJetty will carry the glorified spot monkey

I don't believe they are dropping Cena vs. Undertaker unless Sting is magically cleared.
>>
>>2158465
Bray vs. Taker II, Taker goes over again.
>>
File: 1484387786927.jpg (16KB, 194x153px) Image search: [Google]
1484387786927.jpg
16KB, 194x153px
>AJ vs Shane
For god's sake just bring up Joe or Nakamura
>>
>>2158473
>Nakamura going to SD

Fuck please no
>>
>>2158450

>Push AJ
>Push Carder

They're doing what you want, quit crying.
>>
>>2158469
Bray v Taker III iirc
>>
Somehow I saw this coming.
>>
>>2158412
I think what's fucking infuriating about this is that RIGHT NOW they have the possibility to throw together an amazing Balor Club storyline, very akin to Invasion (if it didn't fuck up). Yet they're throwing it out the fucking door.

god damn I'm salty.
>>
Based
>>
>>2158476
>wanting anyone to go to raw
the day the revival got tossed to raw I'll start watching lucha underground. Maybe S1 only though.
>>
Shawn Michaels coming out of retirement for one more match? I can hope.
>>
>>2158412
>>planning something big for him
>> WWE officials have penciled in AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon for the grandest stage of them all.

AHAHAHAA vince is the best troll
>>
dump WWE stock

at this point it's obvious they are fucking clueless

they can't produce stars

they buy the few they have

the booking is crap
the overscripting is cancer
>>
>>2158505
Nakamura's a lazy fuck so let him get lumped with the trash like Seth, Roman, Enzo/Cass, New Day and Finn.
Also I function on the understanding that Nakamura > Raw = Joe > Smackdown, and vice-versa.
I'd MUCH rather have Joey Samoey
>>
>WWE actually making old part timer man Cenettey the champ
>Then having him headline WM against The Carder

This match wouldn't have drawn a decade ago.
>>
>Carries Smackdown all year
>Gets """rewarded""" by getting matched against a 50 year old non wrestler whose claim to fame is taking a few insane bumps

Fucking hell.
>>
I would not be that bothered by this, but he'd better win. If this goes through, then you can bet there will be some stipulation attached which could set up some nice things for AJ.
>>
>>2158442
>Beat cena clean on mulitple occasions
>Wins wwe title in his first year
>at age 40
>"getting booked like an irrelevant nobody"
At some point you have to think that maybe he's just an anti-draw. They tried with him and he showed that he can't draw for shit.

Shane McCringe is a bigger draw than AJetty by a mile.
>>
>>2158453
>putting the title on some old fuck doesn't prevent them creating younger stars
Put the title on Goldberg then. At least he'll actually draw unlike the failed Styles experiment.
>>
File: CornetteFace.jpg (19KB, 420x356px) Image search: [Google]
CornetteFace.jpg
19KB, 420x356px
>>2158412

I rage quit my subscription about 30 seconds after Lesnar/Goldberg 1 and haven't looked back.

Fuck your nu-male faggoty demographic
Fuck your forcing female shit down my throat
Fuck your nonsensical storylines
Fuck the McMahons
Fuck your fucking company

I'm 31 and I don't watch pro wrestling anymore after being a lifelong fan. Feels good man.
>>
>Putting Shane in anything outside of a multi-man match where he can do his high spots and leave the wrestling to the wrestlers
>Having him wrestle in any situation besides defending SmackDown.
IT'S
FUCKING
SHIT
>>
Shane is too good to be wasted on AJetty. Just put him with some other indie manlet like Twink Balor
>>
File: rollins01.png (91KB, 593x402px) Image search: [Google]
rollins01.png
91KB, 593x402px
>>2158570
Bigger draw than Roman while Roman was champ and he was jobbing to him. So I guess Roman is the ultimate anti-draw.
>>
> Hard work hasn't gone unnoticed
> Planning something big for /ourguy/ at Mania
Oh boy, oh boy!
> Continue reading
> A match with Shane McMahon
... uuuuggghhh.
>>
>>2158577
How did that match make you quit? That's the opposite of everything you just said.
>>
>>2158595

Some 50 year old faggot flash in the pan beating the monster and the legit baddest man on the planet for three years they've been building for three years with three moves completely nonsensically for some retro feels? My dick with that bullshit. I wasn't paying $10 a month for the Disney Channel.
>>
>>2158586
who tf cares about roman, he was talking about AJ/Shane
Also, just to clarify, that graph was debunked, as pertains to Rollins. He draws about as much as Roman does: fucksquat
>>
>>2158599
I mean don't get me wrong I hated that much too, it's just that normally people who complain about nu male faggotry are typically the ones who love Oldberg
>>
File: daddy.gif (2MB, 364x204px) Image search: [Google]
daddy.gif
2MB, 364x204px
>>2158586

AJ Styles confirmed FOUR TIMES the Draw Roman Reigns is, let me repeat that 4x the draw that Roman is. May this forever be repeated and brought up whenever Big Dog threads show up.
>>
testo
>>
> Vince: "Gentlemen, we need to think of would good to face Shane this year as WrestleMania, who's trustworthy and can bump for his sensational punches"
> Writer: "Sir, why does Shane need a match, he's not a wrestler or even that big of a name"
> WWE would like to wish writer Seth Collins the best of luck in his future endeavours
>>
File: 1468604115597.jpg (40KB, 360x358px) Image search: [Google]
1468604115597.jpg
40KB, 360x358px
>>2158601

Really? I'm not disputing you or hating on you anon. I think Goldberg was shit. And this is coming from someone who was a kid and huge wrestling fan during his peak 20 years ago.

I hated him during his entire career but then to hear was a delusional twat he is on Austin's podcast really took my dislike of him to a new level.

WWE has the legit biggest and most accomplished star in combat sports (aside from maybe Connor) who is the only trace of not being kid shit in that company and they job him out to a 50 something year old hack who hasn't been around in 15 fucking years?

The whole thing was so maddening, this piece of shit company is never getting another dime from me.
>>
>>2158570

Sooner or later some of you aspies will realize you don't have a chance to draw when you are booked as a heel. You have to blame Dean Ambrose and on RAW you have to blame Seth and Roman. The Shieldnetty's were a mistake.
>>
Can't wait until everyone from attitude era is in their 60s and vince dies
>>
>>2158624
Vince is going to outlive us all.
>>
>>2158510
His son is a proven draw though.
>>
>>2158444
>FINNA

>clue
>weights
>height
>shower
>sex

Go.
>>
>>2158627
Out of spite.
>>
>>2158616
>WWE has the legit biggest and most accomplished star in combat sports

Are you retarded? Brock is 5-3-0. He's a one time title winner. The only reason he's a big draw is because of his transition from wrestling to MMA, that and the heat betweem Mir and Lesnar. If you're gonna say he's "accomplished" in combat sports, let me point to everyone else on the UFC roster who has the same or better record as him. Only legitimate accomplishment he has that can stand the test of time is his NCAA wrestling,
>>
>>2158664
>>2158616

And to continue, he got fucking nailed for PED use in his 5th win.
>>
>>2158670
Actually it was a NC.
>>
>>2158664

>UFC Heavyweight Champion, NCAA Heavyweight Champion, Biggest draw in UFC history aside from Connor.

kys knowledge-less faggot.
>>
>>2158677
>Biggest draw doesn't equate to most accomplished.

Kys fucking normie.
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>Shane O'cuck

RAW ALWAYS WINS IN THE END

EAT SHIT BLUEBALLS
>>
>>2158680

>this faggot doesn't have an argument so he wants to get into semantics

Go slap your mother for bringing a retard into this world.
>>
>>2158685
>Thinking that 5-3-0 with a NC due to drug use counts as accomplished.

Well fuck me I guess George St. Pierre is just a cuck then.
>>
File: 1479413238056.png (814KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479413238056.png
814KB, 1400x900px
>>2158692

>Rambling about some Canadian manlet who couldn't even be in the same room as The Beast Incarnate without dropping to his leafy knees and sucking alpha cock.

kek, this fag continues to embarrass himself.
>>
>>2158701
>what are weight divisions

GSP would fuck you, your girlfriend, and your mother, and would be eating poutine while doing it, then would fucking donkey punch you in the back of the head.

So would:

Conor McGregor
Amanda Nunez
Michael Bisping
Tyron Woodley
Jose Aldo

All more accomplished than Brock Who Sucks Cock Lesnar.
>>
>>2158606
4x0 = 0
>>
>>2158709

>This child issuing threats over the internet because he's that BTFO

Aside from Connor no one gives a fuck about these manlet faggots. Look at PPV buys or accomplishments. None of these fags would make it in the NFL. None of these fags did shit in the NCAA or other avenues. None of these fags are known by normies outside of autistic children who deal with how shitty they're single parent mother is by obsessing on manlets rolling around on top of each other.

I think you should hang yourself.
>>
>>2158606
Even if desperate Stylescucks take this graph as fact, it would mean Jasethy is 4 times the draw AJetty is.

AJetty BTFO by a dildo warrior. The state of stylescucks
>>
>>2158718
>Aside from Connor no one gives a fuck about these manlet faggots.

GSP is one of the biggest PPV draws for the UFC of all time you cuck.

>Look at PPV buys or accomplishments

GSP = two time welterweight champ, longest reigning welterweight of all time.

Conor = First double title holder in UFC history

Michael Bisping = Ultimate fighter winner. First Englishmen to main event a UFC. Has some of the best fights in UFC history.

Tyron Woodley = Probably the most promising UFC champion to ever be crowned since Jon Jones.

Jose Aldo = Two time featherweight. Been ranked #1 pound for pound fighter in the world. Was undefeated in 18 fights.

Amanda Nunes = Probably the most dominant champion since Ronda.

If they were all in the same weight class, these people would run all over Brock. Brock is just a draw. That's it. He's a good wrestler, that's it. Get over your fucking male fantasy of Brock fucking you in the ass.
>>
>>2158730
>>2158616
>>2158577

It's people like you who want big brolic body builder dick in your mouth that ruin wrestling for everyone. This isn't the 80s anymore.
>>
>>2158740
>this isn't the age of wrestlers who can draw anymore

Guys like Austin, Hogan, Rock weren't manlets which is why they were able to draw.
You can be a grown man and not draw but a manlet can't draw by default.
>>
File: tmp_1483477460833-1348678104.gif (2MB, 356x238px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1483477460833-1348678104.gif
2MB, 356x238px
>>2158577
kek i rage quit my sub after SummerSlam when I realized that Brock doesn't give a fuck anymore
>>
Daily reminder

>Shane almost went over Undercarder until Undercarder said fuck off
>Shane took over Corbin's spot at Survivor Series, made everyone on the Raw team look like chumps and almost injured himself and Roman
>is scheduled to wrestle the best wrestler WWE has
>>
>>2158577
Why post here then?
Just to gloat about how superior you are that you don't watch wrestling anymore?
>>
AJ is good enough to drag Shane to a good match.
>>
>>2158740
Hi Kev!

>>2158793
Undercarder is a politick no-draw, what else is new?
>>
>>2158735
>Tyron Woodley = Probably the most promising UFC champion to ever be crowned since Jon Jones.

lol no
>>
>>2158412
Based AJetty in his rightful place on the card
>>
Since when did Shane McMahon become a credible in-ring threat? I remember when he could barely beat X-Pac, even with a shitload of interference from the corporation. Even Vince always booked himself as a level below the main eventers back then, and Vince was jacked. Shane got in decent shape, but he still wrestles in a baseball jersey and windpants.
>>
File: IMG_0007.png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.png
4KB, 205x246px
>>2158412

>AJ versus let spot monkey stuntman.

WrastleMania sure looks great.
>>
>>2158412
>AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon
Why is this considered a reward?
>>
>Shane actually having another mania match

HAAA+ HE'S WORSE THAN STEPHANIE

APOLOGIZE
>>
>Shane will go over
>>
I don't understand why people are upset, this is a much more high profile match for AJ than working against Joe

Shane was the biggest draw for the last Wrestlemania, tickets started to sell very quickly after his match was announced.
They will get a lot of time to have a good match and Shane had one of the best matches ever with Angle, so if AJ is as good as everyone says they could steal the show
>>
File: 1470956691364.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
1470956691364.png
20KB, 638x547px
>>2158412
ITT idiots sperging out at a story op made up with no source.

Yes lolcenawins at Royal rumble but AJ will win it back at wrestlemania.
>>
>>2158570
After three years of The Shi(t)eld main eventing everything, the ratings can recover so easily without a miracle.

And thinking that Roman will probably be Universal Champion at Royal Rumble and Rollins vs Triple H (ohh that Authority storyline that nobody cares!!) will be booked soon.. AJ Styles saving SmackDown! is based.
>>
>>2158570
This isnt the fucking territories PEOPLE DON'T FUCKING DRAWS MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ANYMORE WHY CAN YOU FUCKING DUMB FUCKING SMARKS REALIZE THAT
>>
what the fuck Vince I thought you were a AJ mark just like myself
>>
>cena wins at rumble
>aj wins rematch at the next ppv
>cena vs aj at mania
>cena holds the new record after winning
If this doesn't happen they can fuck off
>>
>>2159582
>flip flopping the titles for Cenas big win

Oh boy am I glad you dont actually book for wwe

Kys
>>
>>2159586
>muh long reigns
Autism
>>
>>2159600
>Bouncing around titles every PPV.
This isn't women's wrestling you autist.
>>
>>2159659
>bringing up womens wrestling for no reason
>repeating what i just said to you like a child
Grow up
>>
>>2158412
THE DILAPIDATED SHITTY OF AJETTY
>>
>>2158586
I gotta love that everyone's draw power is calculated vs Big Dimes John
>>
>tfw I did this same match in WWE 2k17 and the game crashed before I could finish it

What does this mean?
>>
>>2158600
>>2158730
>how do stats work?
>>
>>2158412
>flippy midget hasnt drawn a dime

shocker, snarky internet smarks dont spend money, AJ was always a poor investment by wwe
>>
>>2161731
>fuming
>>
>>2163292
AJ was a top merch seller from Day 1.

>>2163295
>Cuckterposting
>>
>>2158570
This fucking meme needs to end already. WWE is fucking fake, if you're being booked like shit then no kidding you can't draw if you're forcibly portrayed as a loser.
>>
>>2158577
I did the same thing anon, feels good mang
>>
>>2158577
If you were only watching the WWE you were never watching pro wrestling.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.