[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This tournament was 10/10, storyline perfection.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: UKCT.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
UKCT.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
From start to finish, this was perfection. Originally, going into the tournament, one would think "God this is going to suck". After all, the line-up consisted of B+ Players. No Ospreay, no Marty Scurll, no Zack Sabre Jr. It was barely advertised and the majority of WWE fans missed it but those who did were in for a treat. The incredible venue, the white-hot drunken British crowd, the cameos by Regal, Neville, Finn, the awesome wrestling, the high-flying, the hard-hitting, this show had everything. The main argument I hear about Tyler is "Literally who?" You fucks are so conditioned to already established stars hogging the spotlight and winning the championships and part-timers, relics of a bygone era returning that you can't even realize they were BUILDING a star out of Tyler and Pete Dune and Mark Andrews.

The finals was decided between an unstoppable monster heel, destroying everything in his path and a babyfaced, 19-year old kid with the entire crowd behind him, eating up everything he did. Storytelling at it's finest, the winner was the most popular person with the crowd, not someone who's big and fat and 6'9, receiving a monstrous ovation from the British fans who have clearly accepted him as one of their own, even doing his little wave thing. It's obvious Vince had absolutely nothing to do with this. The commentators were excellent, Michael Cole was in rare form and not intolerable like always.

The celebration was superb, it felt like this victory actually meant something with Tyler spending the next 15 minutes serenading and celebrating with the fans as well as the talent, the confetti falling as his theme song played was a gorgeous sight. Now compare that to the quiet indifference from the women and children who now make up the WWE audience, highlighting the biggest thing wrong with WWE today. The people don't give a shit anymore. This tournament took 16 nobodies and made several of them into stars in their own right, therefore this was a huge success.
>>
Tl;dr

Have sex.
>>
Upvoted!
>>
File: Bella-Twins[1].jpg (33KB, 485x273px) Image search: [Google]
Bella-Twins[1].jpg
33KB, 485x273px
>>2158362
The only thing that made wrestling relevant was the Bellas. I rather watch the Bellas fart into a mic for 60 minutes than watch this joke of a tournament. Wrestling is entertainment not a sport, get a life and stop taking it too serious
>>
It was better than I thought it would be.

Going to be ruined in the exact same way the CWC and cruiserweights were.
>>
>Now compare that to the quiet indifference from the women and children who now make up the WWE audience, highlighting the biggest thing wrong with WWE today.

You can't really blame the crowds for being dead when WWE has spent the better part of the last dozen years (in particular the last 2-3) beating any willpower out of them.
>>
>>2158362
First day was meh, second was very good. Only real issues were Wolfgang vs Tyler was very short, maybe because of Wolfgang's nose, and Dunne had the kimura on Tyler for far too long no human could be healthy after that if real pressure were applied so kind of immersion breaking. Otherwise very enjoyable
>>
>>2158362
Nah it was shit.
>>
>>2158370
i would also very much like to see the Bellas fart into a mic for 60 minutes. would also pay good money to be there live
>>
>first day was an absolute shit-show with one decent match
>second day was okay with one really good match and some above average ones
>guy who won is such an unknown even his parents were confused when he came out the womb because they were expecting Pete Dunn
>a Finn Balor promo happened
>a somehow even shittier version of Finn Balor existed
>a fucking UK Championship
>>
>>2158362
Good review man, I agree absolutely.
This place is full of frustrated people who are not able to enjoy even the slightest thing. Pathetic.
>>
Didnt think it was gonna suck, I just didnt care

I still dont
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.