[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did any current wrestlers look up to this guy as their #1 guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: chris.jpg (159KB, 800x1127px) Image search: [Google]
chris.jpg
159KB, 800x1127px
Did any current wrestlers look up to this guy as their #1 guy? We have HBK guys and Stone Cold guys but are there any Jericho guys?
>>
>>2158034
The BIG DOG
>>
>>2158034
Pretty sure Sami said he did.
>>
>>2158034
Bálor.
>>
>>2158034
Miz, the greatest guy on the roster currently
>>
TJ Perkins and Finn balor said they wanted to follow the path Chris took to get to the wwe
>>
>>2158132
Shame they forgot the "being charismatic" thing
>>
>>2158135
TJP at least tries
>>
Sexy Chucky T
>>
>>2158135
TJ desperately needs a heel turn.
>>
>>2158174
Seriously, he'd be a great little shit heel, bringing up how he was homeless in every single promo with a holier than thou attitude and every time the opponent starts to get some momentum going in a match, he does his headscissors thing and dabs. Free heat.
>>
>>2158034
Anyone that's smart.
>>
>>2158144
Yes, every time we see him, he dabs further and further into his elbow. The effort is there...just get that execution perfect TJ.
>>
>>2158178
I was just gonna say let him being the annoying smug dipshit he was last time he cut a promo on 205 Live.
>>
>>2158046
Wrong

Big Dog threw his dice with Based Bret
>>
File: 8amXs7l.jpg (972KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
8amXs7l.jpg
972KB, 2000x2000px
Never heard many people say Stone Cold was their idol growing up? If that was the case maybe someone would be drawing some dimes
>>
File: Stone Cold Boss Nigger.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Stone Cold Boss Nigger.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>2158295
>implying
>>
>>2158034
Jay Lethal and Mr. 450 said that Jericho is their favourite wrestler ever.
>>
>>2158307
>Black Machismo said that Y2J was his favourite wrestler

I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>2158304
Mack is fucking great, even though he's using Austin/Rock/Hogans moves as his signatures/finishers
>>
>>2158105
It would make a lot of sense if this was the case. You can see that Jericho influenced the Miz a lot as a character.
>>
>>2158295
Whoa, nice Eminem hair, Punk.
>>
>>2158304
Big Mac does a pretty good stunner to be fair.
I was annoyed he was stealing other people's finishers at first but he sells them pretty well and to be fair, every move has been done a billion times before anyway.
>>
>>2158105
Didn't The Miz basically rip off his pre-WWE persona directly from The Rock?
>>
File: qBqbO.png (148KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
qBqbO.png
148KB, 400x267px
>>2158181
TJP is the most powerful wrestler in the world you fucking shitlord.
>>
>>2158308
wrote it during his reddit ama
said it on JR's podcast
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.