[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book his retirement run.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1484529032284[1].jpg (191KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1484529032284[1].jpg
191KB, 1200x675px
Book his retirement run.
>>
>He never returns
>he dies in 2020 of drug abuse
>WWE makes a video
>>
>>2157641
He comes back
Tries to get Roman over
Roman blasts him in the face
Smarks now cheer Roman and boo Rock
Loses clean to heel Roman
>>
File: BFFs.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
BFFs.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>puts over the guy in WWE he's closest to
>>
>>2157666
>guy who was so not over he got The Rock booed just from association
>getting cheered over The Rock
>>
>>2157695
If he was over he'd get cheered.
>>
I fucking loved Moana

He should come back and do a Maui run https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
>>
>>2157695
correct
>>2157705
>being a mark
You probably are one of those contrarians that think Cena is a secret heel
>>
>goes on RAM the episode before Royal Rumble
>he announces he's not going into the rumble, but is retiring from everything to go become a NEET
>runs a lap around the ring

Thats a good retirement run.
>>
>>2157705
Nope, hes getting a reaction either way.
>>
File: IMG_0255.png (472KB, 856x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.png
472KB, 856x600px
>>2157653
>>
File: miz[1].jpg (1MB, 3000x3213px) Image search: [Google]
miz[1].jpg
1MB, 3000x3213px
The Miz vs The Rock, career vs career. Miz, miraculously, goes over. For the next ten years he never does a single promo without mentioning he is the man who retired The Rock. He also begins doing the Rock Bottom in high profile matches as an ultra-finisher. He gets a couple of more WWE title runs and serves as a heel champion for the younger generation of smaller guys to look competitive against.
>>
>>2157778
>reminder that Miz did at better job in his promos trashing the Rock than Cena did for the Wrestlemania where creative merely used Miz as a prop to hype Rock vs John the next year.
>>
>>2157641
Hopefully he's already retired
>>
>>2157720
Nope. Work on your grammar before learning that strawmen don't make for good arguments.

>>2157747
>Rocky Maivia is over
>he's getting a reaction either way
>>
>>2157669
One of the men in this picture is a cuck
Which one?
The answer will surprise you
>>
>>2157912
both
>>
>>2157919
>One of the men
>One
>>
>>2157666
>Smarks now cheer Roman and boo Rock

Ahah you are so retarded fedoramen
>>
>>2157706
I could get behind that
>>
>>2157641
He already had it
>>
>>2157706
>rocky is a low key song and dance man

god fucking damn it, he should just leave us forever

we're not worthy
>>
I dunno, a year long run where he shows up on TV semi-regularly and wrestles a few PPVs (big 4 + MitB, + a fall PPV between SummerSlam and Survivor Series and whatever the pre-Mania PPV is) that ends with him putting over a heel Roman, I guess.

I dunno who can really get over from a Rock rub. He's so over, it'd have to be a heel and the only one that really makes sense is Roman given their history.

You could have him try to get his win back from Brock and get murdered again, I guess.
>>
>>2157641
>runs wild on the whole roster
>wins the rumble
>wins the title in a goldberg-teir squash at WM
>brags triumphantly at Raw after wm
>then the music hits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu8u5cRaUyY
>>
>>2157641
Is he the most well known wrestler of all time?

Who would be top 5 most well known popular wrestlers /v/? Guys so popular that every casual knows them and even non wrestling fans know them.
>>
ONCE IN A LIFETIME for the third time
>>
>>2160027
>SEETHING
even BBD fans leave the smarks seething. How does BBD do it lads?
>>
>>2157778
why would the rock get retired by a worthless jobber?
Better just put him up against heath slater
>>
>>2162576
Cena
Hogan
Rock
Austin
Rey Misterio
>>
>>2162576
Austin
Hogan
Rock
Flair
Cena
>>
>>2162576
The Rock
Hulk Hogan
Undercarder
John Cena
Andre/Rey Mysterio/Austin
>>
>>2162637
scratch that
I'd put Undercarder ahead of Cena as far as general notability
>>
>>2162640
Cena got big recently from the meme
>>
Rock wins the rumble next year and gets squash by the big dog at mania 34. Everyone boos at the end.
>>
>>2162642
but Lebron wore an Undercarder shirt during a media thing, which shoots him through the roof beyond even memes

I believe Undercarder was #1 on twatter just because of Lebron

imagine the google hits
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.