[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taketty has supporters and detractors. AJetty has fanboys and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: where are the burger.jpg (41KB, 488x250px) Image search: [Google]
where are the burger.jpg
41KB, 488x250px
Taketty has supporters and detractors.
AJetty has fanboys and hecklers.
Even Romanetty has his loyal romarks.

One guy seems to be universally hated, and his name is Record Lowens.

So why the fuck does this fat piece of shit have the strap? Seriously.
>>
>>2157071
Because if you are going to crash the ratings at least do it while someone with Charisma holds the strap.
>>
>>2157071
His title run was shit. Too bad Reigns wasn't out with an injury for 3 months, its would've been better.
>>
File: manlet doughens.jpg (68KB, 700x494px) Image search: [Google]
manlet doughens.jpg
68KB, 700x494px
>>2157079
manlet doughens doesn't have any charisma. he's needy. he tries extremely hard to be LOL I'M SUCH A MEAN ASSHOLE HEEL RIGHT? OLD SCHOOL KAYFABE AMIRIGHT GUISE? PLEASE NOTICE ME

He's fucking cringe inducing.
>>
>>2157071
Because he's the only heel in this day and age that does his fucking job you literal twelve year old
>>
>>2157071
Because he got EXPOSED harder than anyone else in recent history.
He's a great talent, but he can't be a serious, top-flight heel, as he goes too far out of his way to have traits appealing to a chunk of the audience.
Also he's fat, like, grossly so. That's an actual issue and put-off for lots of casuals.
You can blame booking, the character he has been handed, and I'd agree. But he's still out there cutting faux-comedic promos with his buddy Jericho for pops, whilst Chris talks circles around him.
>>
>>2157092
What are you talking about? Owens is the best heel in the roster barring Jericho and AJ.
>>
>>2157071

Beacause he sells a lot of XL shirts
>>
>>2157096
nah. he really is a try hard loser.

people don't hate him because he's an effective heel. they hate him because he's embarrassing.
>>
>>2157096
hi kevin
>>
>>2157115
How is he try hard?

Really the only argument that makes sense that he is not a great heel is because how much people like him.

>>2157120
Hi Roman.
>>
>>2157124
His in-ring mannerisms aren't really that of a heel, just someone extravagantly mimicking the perceived traits of a heel in order to be entertaining.
Props to him, he understands true heels in WWE are dead, so he now portrays a cartoonish caricature of one. But nah, he's not an "Old School Heel" at all.
It's a matter of tastes, and I quite like him, all of that just isn't fitting of main event.
>>
>>2157071
Mon Dieu que c'est bon voir tous les blokes brailler comme des putes parce que Steen est champion....
>>
OP is so fucking worked.

>>2157094
>Also he's fat, like, grossly so. That's an actual issue and put-off for lots of casuals.

Foley was more over with the "casuals" in 1999 than anybody on the fulltime roster is today.
>>
>>2157136
Because he had Austin, Rock and DX to rub elbows with week in and week out
>>
>>2157144
So you're saying that even with far bigger stars as his peers he was still one of the most over guys in the company?

Based Foley

>>2157148
>goalposts
>>
>>2157071
>So why the fuck does this fat piece of shit have the strap?

Consider the following 6+ months ago
>Based Big Dog coming off from a suspension and was in the doghouse
>Jasethy winning the main belt weeks prior and then injuring the inaugural Galactic Champion
>Big Cass just debuted and has less moves than Based Big Dog
>Jeridad was just a directionless part-timer who was scheduled to leave in August

It makes sense for the fatty to be the champion at that time. The only mistake they made was placing Jeridad as his official partner.

Jericho is a shitty heel and makes the fat fuck look like a worse chump.
>>
File: 1483943798490.jpg (71KB, 675x945px) Image search: [Google]
1483943798490.jpg
71KB, 675x945px
>>2157167
>Jericho is a shitty heel
>>
>>2157136
Foley was far better than Owens as a character, which floated him despite his appearance.
Owens has no such thing to hinge himself on.

Also: >>2157148
is not moving the goalposts.
The point is Owens' overall appearance being deterrent.
Foley's overall appearance wasn't as bad when you consider he played it into numerous off-the-wall gimmicks, was taller and generally more intimidating.
>>
>>2157175
>can't get boos or heat to save his life
Yeah he is.
>>
>>2157071
/asp/ was calling him Based Fatass up until the very last second before he won the title

Then we got hit with the worst booked title reign in WWE history
>>
>>2157136

There's a clear difference between Foley fat and Owens fat. Owens' gear exposes his fat. He has a pot belly. If I recall correctly, Foley didn't have that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.