[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What advice can you give me to be scouted by the WWE. Pic is me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

What advice can you give me to be scouted by the WWE.

Pic is me
>>
>>2156717
Take a shower
Hit the weights
Get a clue
>>
>>2156717
You look like barrio grado
>>
>>2156717
Use the burning hammer
>>
>>2156717
Hit the gas, lose the fag gear, grow a beard because your head looks retarded.
>>
Put on some more muscle mass. Grow a beard or something, you're an ugly cunt. Stop trying to look as generic as possible. Come up with an interesting gimmick that'll make people take notice of you.
>>
Tbh just benoit yourself
>>
>>2156717
Just work hard and be coachable, always keep learning new things and also realize that even if you never make it to the top, never stop doing what you love
>>
>>2156717
Get a hot Hispanic chick to be your valet
>>
>>2156717
Gain height, work the weights, equip fresh underwear, enhance self-esteem, get laid, suck gaytch's penis, await their call.
>>
>>2156751
Thanks man I appreciate that bit I'm shooting for the stars
>>
>>2156717
OP here just saying I am not going to steroids as they are for losers
>>
>>2156762
That's alright, you can also stay in your dogshit local promotions wrestling for a hotdog and half a diet coke.
>>
>>2156717
The amazing blue?
>>
>>2156793
The craptastic blue would be more appropriate
>>
>>2156793
Kek I was just thinking this
>>
>>2156717
What's your height, OP?
>>
>>2156717
hit the weights, get a clue.
Oh and you like greasy so take a shower too.
>>
>>2156793
He needed the money
>>
>>2156823
6' 6" (with my wrestling boots on)
>>
>>2156823
I'm billed as 5'10
>>
Eat a steak, stick man.
>>
Do the lighttubes/razors/fire/sulfuric acid deathmatch shit. You'll be reffin' in NXT in no time.
>>
>>2156717
How did you not expect that >>2156726
was gonna be the first reply?
>>
>>2157376
I'm actually from Reddit amd see that there quite often. i just thought this place would be more serious bit I guess not
>>
>>2156717

Well first off change your gear, you look like a Miller Lite can.
>>
>>2156717
Be related to someone famous
>>
>>2156726
Wouldn't it be

>get a clue (learn proper exercise forms)
>hit the weights (self explanatory)
>take a shower (because you will be sweaty from lifting weights)
>>
>>2157655
Miller Lite cans are white you stupid idiot
>>
>>2156717
Hit the weights till you start getting bulky.
Grow a full beard and shave the top of your head.
No flippyshit or toprope shit.
Get some Black tights with Bulldozer gimmick.
White Wristtape.
Classic black boots.
Jerichoesque Kneepads.
No elbowpads.
Change your moveset to a beefy brawler type.
>>
>>2157685
I like how all but 2 of these focus on appearance and more than half overall are about attire, proving what the WWE babby marks really consider important.
>>
File: millertimeline.jpg (100KB, 840x485px) Image search: [Google]
millertimeline.jpg
100KB, 840x485px
>>2157682
>>
>>2156717
come out with dreadlocks and call yourself Tyler Rex
>>
>>2156717
learn to promo because you look like shit
>>
>>2157689
Apearance Counts its the first thing people know about you, if you dont have a good look your wrestling ability doesnt really matter
>>
>>2157682
Someone needs to get a clue.
>>
>>2156717
you look like the hick version of aj sty;es
>>
In all seriousness:
>get in good enough shape to lose the tank top
>get proper promo pictures done. Not only will you look professional as a prospective worker, but the promotion's graphic design guy will appreciate it.
>sign up for as many seminars as possible. If Cody Rhodes, Al Snow, or anyone is hosting a seminar near you, it is essential that you go because those guys have a wealth of knowledge that can help you progress as a worker
>figure out where the hardcam is going to be in your match is and work in that direction
>promote every event you're participating in to an annoying extent on social media. Promoters will see that and think you're really dedicated to putting butts in seats.
>hit the gym and train in your free time
>hire a graphic design guy to make some shirt designs for you. Once you have those shirt designs done and you get them printed out on apparel, itll be the difference between leaving the venue with $25 in your pocket and potentially up to $200
>get booked EVERYWHERE you can, and not just locally, I mean everywhere. If you're in Iowa, try to get a booking in CA, NY, NJ, Florida, etc. even if you're doing it at a loss. The more well-traveled you are and adapt to the different wants of fans from different regions, the better worker you'll become.
>>
>>2156717
You aint even 6 ft tall, you are ugly as shit man. Just go work at mc donalds my man.
>>
>>2157768
Look at all the new people they've been signing from the memeweights to the britfags. A lot of them are under 6 feet
>>
>>2157774
Holy shit just saw that ugly manlet become some uk champion thread. OP has a chance, hell we all do.
>>
>>2157793
Even then, if OP gets good as a worker, he might be lucky enough to get to PWG, ROH, TNA, CZW, or Evolve and make a decent living from that
>>
>>2157799
>czw
>living
A hot dog, soda and $50 isn't a lot of living
>>
>>2157761
Solid advice. Traveling and taking bookings ANYWHERE is a must. Respect all those in your path as well. Be humble as fuck. Train in Mexico. Trust me, it's worth it and you'll really test yourself as to pursued the WWE dream.

Don't even consider going to Japan right away, especially if you pay all your own expenses. ALL Japanese promotions will look down on you and just take your money. Mexico is the pathway to Japan. Earn that paid flight out there and then figure out the rest.

A HUGE factor will ultimately come down to if you can work a mic and have something unique that'll make Regal say the magic words and HHH hears about it.
>>
>>2157812
Even if he's a shit mic worker, he could still make a decent living if he can get to PWG, CZW, EVOLVE, etc. (PWG and CZW dont do contracts, but will give you a reason to jack up your asking fee to the triple digits plus transportation)
>>
>>2156762
You seem young, don't use the gas. But bust your ass in the gym and eat a shit ton.
>>
>>2156840
Seriously consider Mexico as your training ground. CMLL is the spot. Your height alone will get you bookings out there, plus you'll come across other foreigners. You won't be alone.
>>
>this thread

top kek
>>
>>2157741
>most over wrestler of the past decade+: Daniel Bryan
>>
>>2156717
kek thanks OP. This thread worked me into shooting my coffee across the train
>>
>>2157890
Although we was short, Bryan actually had a pretty good look
>>
>>2156717
Show up at the Performance Center

If you go indy darling your career already bombed
>>
>>2157867
>telling whitebread OP to take his ass to Ciudad de Mexico

Unless you want to get killed, don't do it unless you know someone from there.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.