[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW HS ATTENDANCE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: SHU_Ye3a6a.png (2MB, 1176x765px) Image search: [Google]
SHU_Ye3a6a.png
2MB, 1176x765px
>55 people (packed)
The state of RAM and Boreman Reigns.
>>
>The city of RAM
>>
>>2155362
Speaking of House Shows, there is an event coming to my area in a couple of weeks, but it's on a Monday. Are they really that stupid to put on house shows at the same time as their flagship is on TV?
>>
>>2155396
>Are they really that stupid to put on house shows at the same time as their flagship is on TV?
Yes. Smackdown has been running Monday house shows since the split.
>>
>>2155396
It's a /SmA+ck/ house show.

You should go to it and not watch RAM.
>>
>>2155408
I just might if my friends are willing to go too. I went to No Mercy, Raw and Smack when they came over in October and the most fun match was the dark match after Smackdown.
And I can get some """""packed""""" pics.
>>
if you're in one of the back rows and there's empty seats why wouldn't you just move forward to a better seat
>>
Why would anyone ever pay to go to a house show where literally nothing happens?
>>
>>2156146
I believe you Vince.
>>
File: The state of RAM on jewtube.png (1MB, 1842x864px) Image search: [Google]
The state of RAM on jewtube.png
1MB, 1842x864px
Reminder that RAM can't even outdraw SDL on youtube anymore
>>
>>2156329
BASED Smackdown.

Thanks for posting Smackbro.
>>
File: IMG_1068.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1068.png
51KB, 657x527px
>tfw wwe will die in your lifetime
>>
>>2156359
We should sacrifice carter to further their lifespan
>>
File: snekky kek.png (905KB, 1000x576px) Image search: [Google]
snekky kek.png
905KB, 1000x576px
>>2155362
>two people in Kevin Owens shirts
>they're both obese
>>
>>2156208
I've been wondering this, what the fuck is the appeal?
>>
>>2155362
You can count more than 55 people in the photo you stupid idiot
>>
File: 1421922915082.gif (1MB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1421922915082.gif
1MB, 200x133px
>>2155362
poor OP...he believes there's a difference between raw and smackdown.
>>
>>2155396
>having a live event that will earn you scores of thousands of dollars is stupid because it will cost you a few thousand viewers.......
>>
>>2156129
Security won't let you
>>
>>2156448
wrong
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.