[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if this is the main event at Mania, then WWE is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: goldbrock.jpg (83KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
goldbrock.jpg
83KB, 960x540px
Reminder that if this is the main event at Mania, then WWE is admitting that the New Era kids are a failure.

Wrestlemania is the coronation of 1 year of storylines. The main event is the most important storyline.If the 2 main eventers are two old part timers, then none of the new kids are considered over enough to be given that slot and and 1 year of storylines admittedly sucked.

Dump WWE stock now?
>>
>booking sucks
>blame the workers

every FUCKING time
>>
>>2152007
Actually I'm not blaming the workers, I'm blaming the booking. I said storylines sucked.

It doesn't change a bit my point, if those 2 main event Mania, then WWE is failing hard to produce new stars.
>>
If you have to dig up a sequel to the worst match ever to make it the main event , there's something wrong with your product .
>>
>>2152006
>Wrestlemania is the coronation of 1 year of storylines.

2014 - Daniel Bryan
2015 - Seth Rollins
2016 - Roman Reigns
>>
>>2152020
>2014 - Daniel Bryan

The Yes Movement storyline.

>2015 - Seth Rollins

The Shield split storyline.

>2016 - Roman Reigns

Roman failing to get over storyline.
>>
point being what are the great WWE storylines from the day after WM 32 to the day of WM 33?

Brock vs Oldberg?

Great fucking booking right there. A feud that flopped 15 years ago is the best WWE can offer today.
>>
>>2152011
The only guy WWE as a whole is attempting to build is Roman.

...MAYBE Braun.

>>2152030
>Roman failing to get over storyline.

kek
>>
File: olympic lel.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
olympic lel.gif
2MB, 200x150px
they were actually trying to book goldberg vs roman reigns just to ruin the real main event,
>>
Their match at Wrestlemania XX, went both of them were beasts, was a deception... why could be interesting have a rematch 13 years later with a retired Goldberg and Lesnar in his current "Suplex City" run? The surprise at Survivor Series was great, interesting and a really impact moment... but be in the WrestleMania main event is something completly different.

They shouldn't put apart Undertaker vs Cena, because it's the only legit Main Event
>>
>>2152120
>wasn't even good enough to main event a Smackdown PPV in 2003
>the main event of WrestleMania
>>
>>2152006
The talent isn't the failure. Vince and his vapid booking at the failures.

>1 year of storylines admittedly sucked
The only storyline going since last year is Vince vs Smarks.
>>
>>2152120
They wouldn't put Goldberg/Brock 2 on WM knowing smarks would boo it because that's what happened last time
>>
>>2152006
It's probably because they draw the most. The new kids are okay, but the direction is dogshit.
If I were still watching wrestling regularly, I'd be sick and tired of seeing the same shit EVERY week. Can't they do every two weeks or something?
Flippyshit and PG has got to go. Wrestling is way too chereographed; there should more brawls and stiffer wrestling.It should look like these men want to rip each other to shreds so that they can be the best.
>>
>>2152271
>he thinks brawls and stifffests aren't choreographed

Chuckling_Battletoad.png
>>
>>2152201
>knew smarks would boo it
>wont make it happen
>what is WM 32 main event?
>>
>>2152286
l should elaborate and say that wrestling looks way too choreographed. It's almost like watching a dance more than a fight.
>>
>>2152288
>Implying based Big Dog and Trippple Man got booed at WM
>>
>>2152293
Vince himself compared the GOAT brawl to dancing.
>>
>>2152305
sauce?
>>
>>2152030
I like you.
>>
File: 1455112695980.png (661KB, 785x588px) Image search: [Google]
1455112695980.png
661KB, 785x588px
>>2152030
>>
>>2152201
Eh, different circumstances. We knew Goldberg and Brock didn't care and were fucking off after the event. This time, Goldberg is crazy over and we know Brock's sticking around CAUSE HOHOHOHO, HE'S GONNA NEED THAT WRESTLECASH AFTER MARK HUNT'S DONE WITH HIM.

It'd still be stupid to put them in the main event, but it wouldn't be shit on as vociferously as WMXX, at least not until Brock went over, then yeah, boos a plenty.
>>
File: ajstylessmile.png (951KB, 910x531px) Image search: [Google]
ajstylessmile.png
951KB, 910x531px
There's only one year-long storyline in WWE this year. If WrestleMania is supposed to be a culmination of year long stories, there's literally only one right answer.
>>
File: ax laugh.jpg (22KB, 292x250px) Image search: [Google]
ax laugh.jpg
22KB, 292x250px
>>2152030
>>
It won't be any of
>Crock vs Oldberg
>WWE title
>Outer Space title

This year's WrestleMania main event is Miz vs DB, with Cena coming out, betraying DB and finally turning heel.

"Word Life" will play as the show closes.
>>
File: IMG_1157.gif (403KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1157.gif
403KB, 480x270px
>>2152006
>tfw wwe is dead in a year
>>
>>2152398
I don't think it matters, honestly. They booed last time, they'll boo this time simply because it happened last time. Same reason the You Suck chant accompanied Angle everywhere. It happened so now it always happens
>>
>>2152030
How will Romarks ever recover?
>>
>>2152483
by posting fedoras on this board and calling everyone stalker
>>
>>2152030
>>2152374
>>2152392
>>2152443
>>2152483
>>2152785
>this samefagging
>>
>>2152902
>romarks unable to come to terms with no one liking their autistic savior
>>
>>2152923
>having to reply to your post that much in an attempt to get over
Jajajajajajaja el justo
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.