[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Benoit injected Special needs kids that were taken backstage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 200px-Chris_Benoit.jpg (22KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Chris_Benoit.jpg
22KB, 200x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPl6fufFqyo
>>
I though you were joking till I got to the part.
What the fuck?
>>
>>2151701
Benoit didn't say that he himself did it, not did Anderson say that.
The only special needs kid Benoit ever injected substances into was his son.
>>
>>2151701
Based Benoit STILL getting heat even while dead. Better heel then any living person on the roster.
>>
Kennedy seems chill as fuck to be quite honest with you.
>>
Still the best technical wrestler ever desu senpai.
>>
>carter has reached 2004 in his marathon to 2012
>creates dozens of Benoit threads in an hour

fucking predictable
>>
>>2151739
worked by based deanbro and benwah
>>
>>2151739
Is it just one severely mentally-ill person talking to himself on here under two different personas ("fedoramen" and "fedoramen stalker") or is it two severely mentally-ill people going back and forth? I genuinely can't tell. What mental illnesses do you think they have?
>>
>>2151743
Everybody who says "fedoramen" is the same person according to him.
>>
>>2151743
>>2151760
Dean=fedoramen=carter=blissboi=Biff Andreas=fstalker=fartman

all the NJPW, LU and Joshi generals are now created by Carter too. He's paid by Hiro to create content for this board
>>
>>2151701
I like shoots but can't stand the guy who hosts these interviews.
>>
>>2151799
Guy is a legit creep
>>
>>2151799
>>2151839
Sean "Tell me what you know about other wrestlers' penises" Oliver.
>>
They're making up false stories to cover up his murder
>>
>>2152012
Yes, I'm sure this Youshoot video with Mr Kennedy is part of a WWE orchestrated conspiracy.
>>
>>2151733
Checked and k3kkd
>>
>>2151701
It wasn't Benoit, it was Bulldog and Dynamite Kid. I heard that on another shoot, but I don't remember which one.
>>
He wanted to see how would they react to it. He would have tested it on his own son but he had other plans for him
>>
>>2151701
I think the woman who shall not be named in Anderson's first story might be Ivory, since she has recounted that she was in wrestler's court at least once and the voice that Anderson impersonates sounds a bit like her.
>>
downloading this shoot now, it better be good.
>>
>>2154530
I thought that or Chyna. Probably Chyna, though. Everyone says she was a cunt to the other divas.
>>
>>2154275
he did test on his kid though, he was the one who falsely diagnosed him with fragile X and pumped him full of drugs

dude was a monster
>>
>>2151799
I used to enjoy the fun, loose format because it would bring out the best of the interviewee. But it was so cringy watching him howl like a hyena when Piper was opening up about the sexual harassment he experienced in wrestling locker rooms.
>>
File: mywife'son.png (1MB, 1113x617px) Image search: [Google]
mywife'son.png
1MB, 1113x617px
what's the meaning of this?
>>
giant box of cum?
>>
>>2151799
I hate the other fucking interviewer who can barely put a sentence together.

>So, I guess, what are your memories of, uh, working with Hardcore Holly, or...?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.