[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lana Credits Haitch for her and her Husband's success in WWE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: lana-4.jpg (58KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
lana-4.jpg
58KB, 780x780px
Where the Ravishing Russian character came from:

> "Well, there was a lot of different factors. My first day in developmental, Dusty Rhodes was in charge of creative. I would come up with literally about 15 different ideas because I'm an actor, I'm a storyteller. I have a creative mind. So I come in and start speaking Russian on my first promo ever. This is my first week in NXT. Eva Marie was put on the show, Jojo was put on the show, & then me & Alexa were sent to developmental, which I'm thankful for because I learned so much from Dusty Rhodes and Triple H. I started speaking Russian, switched over to English,& then Dusty Rhodes was like, 'Baby, I want you to work with Rusenov.' And I was like, 'Who's Rusenov? Who's that?' And then I figured he was the Bulgarian. We just started doing different promos, especially comedy promos. But I would come in every single day and would have meetings with Dusty, pitching different characters like nine-page character scripts and elaborate storyboards, everything. Using different people, putting on scenes.

> "But Triple H was the person. They were already in talks about bringing Rusev up. Triple H had seen a lot of our stuff, but it was more comedy stuff that we were doing, and he was like, 'I want you to try to do something serious.' Triple H told me to watch Rocky IV. He told me to try different hair things. So I showed him, I was in Pitch Perfect. And I was trying all these different things, and he told me to try an accent. I showed him a picture of me in Pitch Perfect as a Barden Bella where we were all buttoned up with our hair in a bun. And he said, 'That's the look.' And so that's where I started creating the suits and the buns. At first, he said I should just do Russian, and then I started playing around with a Russian accent because I had never really done much of that in English. But then in two weeks, like that, I was put on NXT TV. Three months later, we debuted at the Rumble."
>>
If she has the itch to wrestle:

> "Oh yeah. Of course. Absolutely. I love my job, and I love that I can work with Rusev. He's my husband, and I'm happy I can support him. He's so an extension of me, and I'm so thankful. But yeah, I will go after that championship when the time is right. And I will become champion when the time is right. But those things don't happen overnight. When I step in that ring, I will be great. Just like when I'm on the mic, I know I can turn that whole crowd, that's how I'm gonna be in the ring. I'm training, and I got to NXT so I get my fix, but I'm the slow and the steady. This is a marathon, not a sprint."
>>
''''''Success'''''''''
Rusev is a better fighter than 90% of the roster and he's a jobber because he's a foreigner and Vince is butthurt about his hot American wife.
>>
File: 2220459531_b4e528d6f2_b.jpg (479KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2220459531_b4e528d6f2_b.jpg
479KB, 1024x768px
Stop cross posting to and from /wooo/ you fucking faggot.
>>
I still remember Rusev in the Legionnaires with Lefort and Dawson . When he was breaking wood boards at the beggining of his matches .
He did pretty well in the main roster when you think about it . But it sure can do better with a proper booking .
>>
>>2152013
> with a proper booking

then forget about it

At least until Vince doesn't drop the ball.
>>
>>2151633
So basically Lana and Rusev swinging with HHH and Steph confirmed
>>
>>2151999
/asp/ is /woo/. You kids and manchildren still don't understand this.
>>
>>2151999
>going to /wooo/

part of the problem
>>
>>2151997
This, He is good and has a good gimmick but since he lost to Cena at Mania he has been a midcard joke.
>>
>>2152203
His 2nd US Title reign built him back up pretty well.

And then Roman happened.
>>
>We will never find out what a Triple H/Dusty-run WWE would've looked like.
>>
>>2152336
You could watch NXT from before September 2015...
>>
>>2151633
>Triple H told me to watch Rocky IV.

Based Shovel Man.
>>
>>2152452
If Cena is Rocky and Rusev Ivan Drago, then who is Apollo Creed?
>>
>>2152165
>swinging
>Implying Rusev doesn't fuck Steph while Haitch masturbate in a corner
>>
>>2152460
Apollo Creed? He's in the Smackdown roster.
>>
Based Haitch taking inspiration from the Rocky movies.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.