[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bayley's daughter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about her? Would it tarnish Bayley's wholesome image?
>>
Wait is this real or is this a meme
>>
That's not her daughter lol
It's her niece
>>
>>2151356
Her hips are wide for a reason, anon.
>>
>>2151318
imagine being this cuck and have to know that your wife is out there on the road banging actual successful wrestlers while his failed nxmeme run got cut short
>>
>>2151318
waiting on someone to bring up on commentary that she's a grown ass woman older than most of the woman on the roster and acting like a child
>>
>>2151403
I'm pretty sure the only ones younger than her are Sasha and Alexa.
>>
>>2151318
It's her husband's daughter. She's a cuck
>>
>>2151318
He reminds me of Monte from that Louis Theroux documentary
>>
>>2151318
Imagine how big those fucking milk bags would be if she got preggo.
>>
>>2151363
>Bay Leno
>wide hips
Lol
>>
>>2151381
>successful wrestlers
implying wrestling isnt a shit tier profession
>>
>>2153334
Fuck I'm hard
>>
>>2151403
At 28, she's one of the younger ones, actually.

The roster is NOT a young one right now, m8, guys under 30 are the exception.
>>
>>2154347
This. As autistic as her gimmick is, she is one of the younger ones. Most of the divas are 30+.
>>
>>2154339
Imagine if she didn't take time off after delivery and still had a regular breastfeeding schedule.
I can picture her developing wet spots during a match from the milk leaking and soaking through any padding.
>>
>>2151318
Bayley is almost cute there.
>>
>>2154386
Mickie James wrestled while lactating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJyrfI7knGU
>>
>>2154347
She's 27 as is Emma
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.