[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not this boring manlet please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

looks like we're adding another boring manlet to the list of no draws: Kenny Omegitty

Please kill me
>>
Don't worry he'll draw more than roman
even tho that is not hard
>>
>>2150215
Even Essa Rios drew more than Oversized bulldog.
>>
>>2150215
>based big dog working the retarded smarcks

he drew 100 000 people at wrestlemania you massive nigger
>>
>>2150222
>That was him, not Triple H who drew.
Being worked that hard.
The state of Fedoramones.
>>
>AJ left Japan
>Omega about to leave
Poor Meltzer, getting his heart broken twice in a year. Who will he latch on to this time?
>>
>>2150255
Big Mike
>>
>>2150178
I can't wait to see him job against the big dog
>>
>>2150226
triple h hasn't drawn a dime in his career. Failed at every other wrestlemania that he was at except [redacted]. This was all BBD.
>>
>>2150220
Toyko dome hasn't been packed for a decade. Noah show.

Nothing will beat Njpw 90's attendences. Mutiple Toyko Dome solds out every year.

I heard they operate on a loss for Toyko dome. They should reant out Budokhan or the sumo hall.
>>
>>2150411
What if BBD went to njpw? Could he save the sinking ship?
>>
File: Fantasy Shigfare.png (270KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy Shigfare.png
270KB, 500x375px
>>2150220
>Giving the credit for Wrestlemania's attendance to Roman
>Not Shane McMahon
>Not Triple H
>Not Undertaker
>Not Brock Lesnar
>Not the fact that it was Wrestlemania and it always draws big.
>>
>>2150426
>gave wrestlemania attendance credit to the guy who won the belt
>the guy in the main event
>not carder
>not gaytch
>not some spot monkey
>not squash match lesnar
clutch those straws tightly. That's all BBD will let you have.
>>
6 Star Kenny Cleaner is just a bigger, younger AJ with more charisma and a better look

Give one reason he shouldn't go straight to the top that's not Hunter's inferiority complex
>>
>>2150178
Isn't Kenny like 6'3?
>>
Bunch of stupid dorks who know nothing about wrestling.

Wrestlemania always fills up, they had more seats due to arena and stage configuration therefore had more attendance.

Roman is not a star, despite you having no life and spamming your dork memes here like a fatherless faggot.

Roman never outdrew or outsold Cena while Cena was active. Most of the time when Cena is away, he is still selling more merch than the rest of the roster. Most of the time Cena outsells the whole roster combined.

By the faintest logic you understand that Roman doesn't even come close to drawing like Cena and is not the reason for any attendance spikes.

Japan is a small country, therefore they have events in the same cities over and over again, as opposed to WWE which did not go to Bizarro World for seven years once, and failed to draw there a few times before and after.

The Tokyodome show was one of a great many shows in a year held in the Tokyo area, therefore less urgency to see it. New Japan is also not easy to follow for non-Japanese, and there are way less foreigners coming to see the show.

That's an example of a real argument. Now go back to spamming 'Big Dog, give me attention everyone, I can't get it outside of 4chan' or 'this guy didn't draw dimes even though I have no clue anything in wrestling and think looking at the ratings for one segment on one night means something'.
>>
File: Super Arm.gif (2MB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
Super Arm.gif
2MB, 365x205px
Romarks are terrified that another "manlet" will outmuscle the Medium Mutt.

>Omegitty

fucking Romarks can't even get anything right

>>2150220
>>2150222
>Ticket sales were slow before the announcement of Shane vs. Undertaker

>>2150417
A guy who can't draw in WWE is going to work in New Japan?

Good one m8.
>>
He's not going to sign remember when people thought Ibushi was going to sign but was too crazy to be held down by a contract. He'll just go back to DDT or something to be with Ibushi
>>
File: 1483470022435.png (168KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1483470022435.png
168KB, 422x422px
>>2150178
>Please kill me
BMK making anti-smarks literally want to die
>>
BASED BIG GAIJIN OMEGA WORKING THE FEDORAMEN
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.