[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top 15 Wrestling promotions according to CAGEMATCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: top15.jpg (52KB, 816x611px) Image search: [Google]
top15.jpg
52KB, 816x611px
>>
>>2149550
8.4 is still way more than WWE deserves
>>
WWMeme btfo by based stardom and based new japan
>>
File: 1477281350480.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477281350480.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>2149550
>WWE is #15
>Still draws more money and fans than all of the others combined, maybe excluding NJPW
>That is to say NJPW still can't touch WWE on their own
>>
>>2149550

15? WW-meme should be ranked at 50 ya feels?
>>
File: keksimus maximus.gif (2MB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
keksimus maximus.gif
2MB, 380x253px
>Top wrestling promotions in the world
>WWE not on top
>Vinny Mac still BTFOing all outlaw wrestling companies drawing more money and fans around the world
>you can ask literally anyone what's WWE? They'll say it's a wrestling company
>ask anybody what's New Japan Pro Wrestling or TNA
>they don't fucking know

kek keep dreaming you indie faggots, you'll never be bigger than Stamford, faggotz
>>
>>2149556
"B-but quality over popularity"

That's why shows die, no one is watching them no matter how good.
>>
>>2149550
Lol noah is there but ajpw is doing better. And is older. Cagematch is gay.

Workrate fags like badfurday and ut are cringe.
>>
>>2149550
Now post top revenue earning promotions.
>>
File: average WWE fan.png (379KB, 477x569px) Image search: [Google]
average WWE fan.png
379KB, 477x569px
>>2149550
SPORT ENTERTAINIST RETARDS BTFO
>>
>>2149550
If smackdown can be split from the atrocious RAM, I reckon it can reach top 5.
>>
>>2149556
>The Big Bang Theory is better than Arrested Development

You. That's what you sound like.

>>2149577
>illiterate /wwe/ tripfag
>>
the smarks are the ones out of touch
>>
File: SKINNER!.jpg (65KB, 610x651px) Image search: [Google]
SKINNER!.jpg
65KB, 610x651px
>>2151436
>-t. Vince
>>
File: VINCE_zpsr2q1et0h.png (474KB, 600x344px) Image search: [Google]
VINCE_zpsr2q1et0h.png
474KB, 600x344px
>>2151436
>>
>>2151436
>please keep feeding me dog shit
>>
File: 1408328821461.jpg (179KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1408328821461.jpg
179KB, 640x480px
>>2151436
this
>>
>>2151500
FUCK ITS THE FUCKING TALL GUY AND HIS MOM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PIC
WHAT THE FUCK

THIS SHIT IS LIKE 7 YEARS OLD
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1310x873px
WWE has as many talented performed as any of these promotions but they're buried underneath shitty booking and the company neglecting the importance of a quality product.

I don't think enough was made of JBL and Heyman on that "Bring It to The Table" segment on WWE Network telling fans if they don't like the product, they can go screw because it's making money.
>>
>>2151416
>Big Bang Theory and Arrested Development are shows in an industry that is dying
>Either show NEEDING the dimes
You're a fucking idiot if you think Pro Wrestling is anything like regular TV in terms of the weight ratings and sales have on them.

And I never said WWE is better than these promotions, I'm saying that WWE is single-handedly keeping the industry afloat.
>>
>>2149577
> what's new japan pro wrestling?

I think they would figure it out
>>
>>2149585
This whole myth that these indie shit companies are putting out such great wrestling is just that, a complete myth. You can't just blame it on casuals either. When TNA was still on spike they were getting around 1 million viewers every time. Only reason they are off that network now is due to incompetence on TNA's part.

My point is that these indie shit companies aren't even putting out content that matches TNA at its worst. Because if they did they would be on tv and giving WWE a run for their money right now. They aren't because it takes more then just wrestling matches and smark ass fans to make a good wrestling show. Until wrestling goes back to what made it so popular in the 80's and 90's it will never be mainstream ever again.
>>
>>2151586
>taking a superficial analogy that literally

whew lad

The fortunes of WWE have little-to-nothing to do with "the industry" outside the USA & Canada.

Mexico, Japan, the UK and Puerto Rico among others aren't heavily influenced by how WWE is doing either way.
>>
>>2151746
>being this clueless

Have you ever considered the reason no promotions can breakout on TV is because for the past 15ish years, the only promotions that have really done so are WCW, WWE & TNA?

Which have all been various degrees of audience-alienatingly awful?

>popularity determines quality

18+

But please, keep discussing companies you obviously don't watch.
>>
>>2151559
>Heyman literally telling people not to watch the WWE

Based Paul E
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.