[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Source: ESPN Triple H spoke to members of the media today to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: triple-h1.jpg (54KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
triple-h1.jpg
54KB, 642x362px
Source: ESPN

Triple H spoke to members of the media today to promote this weekend's WWE U.K. Championship tournament. During the call, Triple H was asked if WWE was interested in signing Kenny Omega, whose contract with New Japan Pro Wrestling reportedly expires at the end of this month.

> "As far as a Kenny Omega goes, I'm just interested in talent, period," Triple H said, via ESPN. "If somebody is talented as a performer and they wanna come work for the WWE, if they wanna come to the largest platform in the world where they can truly show what they do off on a global basis where it really matters, then WWE is the choice for them. If they wanna come work for us and they're very talented, then I'm interested in talking to them, and that's across the board.

> "To me, anytime anybody questions me on a talent -- Am I interested in them? -- the fact that you're questioning me on them probably means that person is likely talented, so, yes, I'm interested."
>>
I would love to see based HHH bury Omega
>>
>>2149185
>if they wanna come to the largest platform in the world where they can truly show what they do off on a global basis where it really matters,

based triple GOAT fucking annihilating outlaw wrestling
>>
>>2149185
>wanna
Fuck off Carter
>>
>where it really matters

Outlaw wrestling BTFO
>>
>>2149220
Its direct transcript of the interview by ESPN. That's how Triple H talks.
>>
>>2149212
>>2149231
>Number of 6 Star Matches in WWE: 0
>>
>>2149257
>Number of 5 star matches in NJPW according to Cornette: 0
>>
>>2149257
>Number of 6 star matches in outlaw wrestling: 0
>>
>>2149264
That's because JCP & NJPW aren't "outlaw" promotions silly WWE mark.

>>2149263
Did Cornette really say that? Even by the standards of his tantrums that's fucking embarrassing.
>>
>If they wanna come work more dates while using the same style as everyone else and get paid less unless they're a top name then WWE is the choice for them
>>
>signs omega
>first match he's jobbed out to cena

look deep into your heart you know this will happen
>>
>>2149257
*tips menorah*

m'eltzer
>>
>>2149257
>number of 7 Star Matches in Random Bingo Hall: 0
>>
>>2149298
>/wwe/ shitters attempting to bants
>>
>>2149298
That was terrible, anon.
>>
>>2149315
matches outside of WWE shouldn't even be ranked they are that irrelevant to the business and wrestling canon
>>
>>2149334
Just stop pal. You're only embarrassing yourself further.

>WWE is the arbitrator of wrestling
>WWE pretends it's not even a wrestling promotion
>>
>>2149315
>>2149325
>>2149338
I hope you guys enjoy your local indie show where morbidly obese high school drama rejects try to live our their fantasy. Hey man its just so much more real.

I'll be waiting for RAW thanks
>>
>2016+1
>watching man's scripted drama

you fags
>>
>>2149357
lol this has to be a false-flag
>>
>where they can truly show what they do off on a global basis where it really matters
Read: When you're bogged down by shitty scheduling and terrible booking
>>
>>2149357
>RAM
>not Smack
>>
File: 112952.gif (1MB, 359x253px) Image search: [Google]
112952.gif
1MB, 359x253px
>>2149357
>I'll be waiting for RAW
>>
File: 1483605959855.png (270KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1483605959855.png
270KB, 500x375px
>>2149185
>"""can""" """truly""" ""show"" what they do off on a global basis where it """"""really matters"""""""
>>
>>2149185
>takes 60 seconds to say "naturally I'm interested"
>>
>>2149290
You mean Reigns. Cena's getting old, he doesn't have that much burrying left in him.
>>
>>2149257
There's at least 10 6* matches in WWE :^)
>>
>>2150016
Y'SEE ANON-UNGHHH
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.