[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Raven have been more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1482924368971.png (604KB, 431x572px) Image search: [Google]
1482924368971.png
604KB, 431x572px
I couldn't help but think someone with Raven's understanding of psychology and character, along with the fact that he seemed like a halfway decent wrestler, that he could have gone a lot farther.

Would Raven have gotten infinitely more over if his character existed in this era?
>>
No. His character was pure 90s
>>
>>2148645
He was a grunge poster boy in WCW and his theme was a rip-off of Come As You Are. If they would've kept that years later, it wouldn't have worked. He could've had potential in WWE if they would've given him a smaller stable like The Flock and made him an actual threat. He still could've had a cult-like mentality and it still could've been good. He had a killer theme too, it's a shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DZ6wGbSYvY
>>
>>2148645
> this thread again

Fuck off
>>
>>2148645
>He was a grunge poster boy in WCW and his theme was a rip-off of Come As You Are. If they would've kept that years later, it wouldn't have worked.

What if he would have evolved in fashion like the rest of us, but stayed a violent fuck head? Could have been interesting.
>>
>>2149883
Getting this ass-blasted.

Use the hide button. At least there's actual thoughts in the Raven threads, for the most part.
>>
>>2149891
> doesnt know how to greentext
The same thoughts on the same copypasted thread that was autistically self-bumped for 3 weeks.
You sucked raven and should have stayed as scotty flamingo
>>
>>2149884
Possibly. They could've went for something with the hardcore or metal scene. But knowing WWE, they would've given him a nu-metal shtick with a shit-tier theme.
>>
>>2149913
My name is Randy, not Raven.

And I know how to greentext.

>But who gives a fuck?
>>
>>2149915
How about a storyline with Raven corrupting Shane?

I mean, if Vince is OK with an incest storyline, he shouldn't have a problem with that.
>>
File: 286717.gif (404KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
286717.gif
404KB, 350x232px
>>2149879
I had the CD with these theme song on it, this was one of my favorite tracks.

>those ravens cawing
>>
>>2149942
Maybe. Either him or Steph. If Steph, then there could've been a Raven/HHH feud involving Raven's cronies if he would've had a stable.

>>2149950
Raven and Benoit's themes were the best on that.
>>
>>2149996
>Either him or Steph.
We'll never see Raven gradually turn Steph degenerate in front of her family.
>>
>>2148645
how is that /wooo/ thread going?

learn to change IPs dipshit
>>
Not this OP but the OP for the original /asp/ thread why did it keep going
>>
>>2150442
>bumping

fuck this going to post this shit up to 300 posts tonight
>>
fuck this kike thread and fuck raven and fuck this wewtist OP

N
>>
O
>>
M
>>
P
>>
L
>>
R
>>
G
>>
reminder the bump limit is 310 not 300
>>
F
>>
U
>>
C
>>
K
>>
P
>>
U
>>
S
>>
S
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.