[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK BELT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: uk belt.jpg (171KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
uk belt.jpg
171KB, 1200x675px
I've changed my mind. I like it. Looks really good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIVvDZh5kNQ
>>
>that shit wwe logo in the middle

'No'
>>
Better than being just a giant logo at the very least. Looking at you Universal and World titles.
>>
>>2146873

Blue Peter is still on TV?!
>>
>>2146873
Looks better than the wwe and universal titles. Still doesn't look that great though.
>>
RIP UK Promotions. Mexican and Japan are kill by 2018.
>>
>Best belt in the company
>Regional championship that probably won't have a significance presence in TV

Meanwhile, Universal Championship continues active.
>>
>>2146873
>I've changed my mind
You were an idiot OP, but you've seen the light.
>>
>>2146920
you gotta admit, the concept art they gave us didn't really show off the belt well.
>>
>>2146927
The concept art, by which I assume you mean the render they had on everything to do with this tournament, made it look like the best belt they currently have. Even, dare I say, better than the IC belt.
>>
>>2146929
the render made it look as small as cruiserweight belt.
>>
>at the bbc with blue peter, the longest running CHILDRENS television show

>manchildren
>>
>>2146937
What? The render made it look like they took the regular WWE belt, remove the shitty oversized logo, and put in a £1 coin. It looked glorious.
>>
>plastering their shit logo over every belt

just have it say world wrestling entertainment, or wwe somewhere on the part of the title that has it's name otherwise it just looks shit
>>
That looks astonishingly good by Modern WWE standards. I think the red color is a bit unnecessary but it honestly does look very nice.
>>
>>2146984
>plastering their shit logo over every belt
>tiny logo in the center of the belt
>plastering
And if you're also talking about the side plates, bear in mind they'll be removed and someones personal plates put in their plates.
>>
>>2146873
why only HHH things get "normal" belts?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.