[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he allow himself to be eternally cucked by Nash? Dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Why did he allow himself to be eternally cucked by Nash? Dude was a phenomenal promo and over as fuck as face Razor. Even Nash admits Hall was way more talented than him.

He makes fun of Bret for being too worried about getting over, imo he should have learned from that instead of worrying about money and booze.
>>
File: LARGE PHOTOS_ALCOHOL.jpg (56KB, 701x468px) Image search: [Google]
LARGE PHOTOS_ALCOHOL.jpg
56KB, 701x468px
>>
>>2145979
>Even Nash admits Hall was way more talented than him
lol the most vanilla of indie midgets is more talented than that faggot.
>>
>>2145979
he got eternally cucked by Jack Daniels
>>
>>2145979
Nash is taller, therefore the alpha.
>>
>>2145979
Addicted to anything and everything. Nash just did drugs, he could have quit at any time if it got in the way of a push, Hall could not be trusted in that position.

Shawn Michaels was an addict too but he was a better politician.
>>
>>2145979
>Why did he allow himself to be eternally cucked by Nash?
Because he was an alkie junkie fuck whose life was a colossal mess and he never had anyone around him to set him straight and make sure he lived up to his potential.
>>
>>2145979
>Dude was a phenomenal promo

lol
>>
File: 18++.jpg (94KB, 704x517px) Image search: [Google]
18++.jpg
94KB, 704x517px
>>2146246
>>
>>2146246
nigger, watch the razor ramon vignettes and tell me he wasn't meant to be THE guy
>>
Hall never wanted to be the guy because he didn't want the pressure so he never tried to politic into the main event. I can barely think of any feuds Scott had for the main belt besides wrestling Sting once in 1998.
>>
>>2145979
cause Hall was always a mess cause of addictions and remorse over killing a guy
>>
It could/should have been him instead of Nash in '95 if he weren't such a fuckup.
>>
>>2145979
Hall would have been bigger than Nash if not for the substance abuse.
>>
>>2146477
mfw Razor as champ saves the ratings and buyrates
>>
>>2146246
>there is someone this stupid in the world
>>
Hall was never a mark for himself.

Never cared about world titles, only cared about putting good on a good show.

He even put over Jericho without telling Bischoff and when Bischoff questioned him he told him ''was it good? Yes. Then why does it even matter if it's not what you wrote?''

Alcohol and drugs did the rest.
>>
>>2146683
It's a shame based DDP didn't swoop in to save his life earlier.
>>
His debut as Razor screams alpha male.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.