[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 249861294.png (3MB, 2480x1388px) Image search: [Google]
249861294.png
3MB, 2480x1388px
Feels thread
>>
File: sethscared.png (508KB, 597x757px)
sethscared.png
508KB, 597x757px
>>2145202
>nak leaves NJPW for that juicy WWE money
>puts on 1 good match with Sami to prove he was worth it
>pisses away the rest of the year pretending to be injured
>wrestles 2 OK matches with Joe
>wrestles guys like NO WAY JOSE LMAO and Ten Dillenger
>realizes his money is guarenteed and the gate doesn't matter because memesail is always sold out and marks will always sell out a show he is one
>preserves his body and heals up in NXT knowing he will never need to try again
>goes back to NJPW a Household name and holds Gedo/Kidani over a barrel for his new multi-year contract
>tears the house down with Ospreay, Kushida, Okada, and then is the one to retire his old rival Tanahashi
>>
>>2145225
Really hope he does. The less gook twinks the better.
>>
>>2145225
Nakamura had a rep for being lazy years ago.

>>2145231
>Nakamura
>twink
>>
>>2145202
fuck off to /b/
>>
Based Okada. I hope Nakamura succeeds and becomes a fairly famous wrestler by global standards and Okada succeeds and makes New Japan a way more popular product in Japan. Then they can tear the house down together.
>>
File: obi.png (163KB, 804x804px)
obi.png
163KB, 804x804px
Feels thread?

Well this version of carders theme makes me feel things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Av3aol5SU

if they use it for his retirement moment i think i am gonna tear up, first time for a wrestler ever since eddie passed away.

>tfw no more gong
>>
>>2145225
would be amazing

sick of WWE fucking coasting for so long
>>
>>2145754
>gong

i thought it was a Taco Bell sound.
>head for the border
>>
>>2145225
literally multiple threads daily about how nxt loses money and you still think the taping crowd matters?

they probably don't even pay for tickets
>>
>>2145202
Fantasy booking incoming:

Okada v Nakamura as a cross promotional match.
No belt on the line, just honoru
Match is a barn burner from start to middle
Both guys have three or four members of their promotion as back up
Midway through the match, the WWE guys clear house on the japs and begin advancing on Okada
Okada and Nakamura beat the shit out of them and leave them laying
In the mean time the NJPW guys get up to advance on Nakamura, but Okada and Nakamura leave them laying as well
The two go back to fighting
As Match is coming to a close, both teams begin advancing into the ring, Nakamura starts beating up NJPW guys while Okada beats up WWE guys
The brothers fight back to back but eventually the match ends in a DQ with both men back to back while they get stomped out before a huge fight breaks out
>>
>>2145745
They've wrestled a bunch of times.
>>
>>2146208
Even by /asp/ fantasy booking standards this is >>>/trash/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.