[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his best match?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: the-rock-wrestling-wwe.jpg (214KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
the-rock-wrestling-wwe.jpg
214KB, 1500x2000px
What's his best match?
>>
Rock v Cena II
>>
WM 17 by miles
>>
>>2144890
Royal Rumble 1999
>>
File: angry-dad-al-snow[1].jpg (62KB, 650x376px) Image search: [Google]
angry-dad-al-snow[1].jpg
62KB, 650x376px
>>2144890
vs. Hogan
>>
>>2144890
v phil RR 2013
>>
>>2144918
Are the two Punk matches better than the Cena matches?
>>
>>2144922
nigga you gay
>>
>>2144922
Rock vs Cena 1 >>Rock vs Punk RR> Rock vs Punk EC>>>>>Rock vs Cena 2
>>
>>2144922
Nah Cena vs Rock 1 was better than both Punk matches
>>
>>2144931
This
>>
He has some great stuff with Angle, and HHH, but obviously his best matches were with Austin
>>
>>2144890
18+
>>
Vs Hogan obviously
>>
>>2144969
the crowd made that match, WM 17 is much better because the crowd was just as loud.
>>
>>2144981
17 is one of the worst matches with Vince interrupting and the crowd cheering it. It was retarded. The finish sucked and the end of the match handshake was the day wrestling died
>>
>>2144981
It was still a good match, the crowd just made it better. The little things like Rock going for the "people's punch" when Hogan was hulking up are still great to me.
>>
I don't know about best but him and Hogan is entertaining as fuck. Rocks facial expressions and selling during that match were amazing and Hogan stepped his game up after going on autopilot for years in WCW
>>
>>2144981
This. The match itself was boring asf.
If not for the crowd this match would probably be forgotten.
>>
>>2144998
yeah but WM 17 was a good wrestling match without taking the crowd into account
>>
>>2144890
vs Erick Rowan
>>
>>2144890
WM 18 and literally everything he did with Austin

stuff with Angle and Haitch was pretty good too
>>
>>2144994
I just realized that Vince running around is why that match is in 'GREATEST MATCHES' on WWE Network.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.