[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED BIG DOG TO RETIRE TAKER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: ((You)).gif (4MB, 316x155px) Image search: [Google]
((You)).gif
4MB, 316x155px
>John Cena vs. The Undertaker is no longer in the works for WrestleMania 33, according to a new report by The Wrestling Observer Newsletter. The match was nixed after Vince McMahon changed his mind.

>There's been speculation on The Undertaker challenging for a title at WrestleMania but as of this week, he is not scheduled to challenge for the WWE Title or the WWE Universal Title. There's also been speculation on Taker vs. Braun Strowman but that match is not in the works, at least as of this week.
B+MJ BTFO
>>
Romanetty vs Undercarder and not a single dime will be drawn
>>
>>2144794
>SEETHING SMARK GETTING WORKED BY BASED BIG DOG AND BASED BIG EVIL
>>
Don't care who it is as long as Taketty finally goes away.
>>
>>2144778
>ways to make fans hate Roman even more

Is Vince clinically retarded?
Unless Roman turns heel, the entire arena will be booing him in this match.
>>
if they turn roman to do it this would be something
>>
>>2144829

Let me stop you right there because he's not going to.
>>
>>2144833
We all know this.
Too bad Vince is too senile to think fans will cheer Roman against the fucking Undertaker. No good will come of this match-up, unless Roman turns.
>>
Cena/Taker is like the only dream match WWE has left and Vince is gonna have Roman retire him instead, this is fucking amazing.
>>
Let me tell you something guys I work for wwe

Undertaker is going to job to Finn Balor. It will make Balor the most pushed guy of all time. Balor is set to return in February. No later than match at the latest.

Roman is doing something with Goldberg
>>
If you're Taker, who do you want to retire you?
>>
>>2144856
A dime
>>
>>2144849
>Finn retires Taker
>Goldberg squashes Roman to win the UT
I'd almost want it just for the shitposting on this board.
>>
>>2144856
He should have retired after his lost to Brock.
No clue why that wasn't his last match?
Only other way I see him retiring is rematch against Brock (Lesnar is the champ) Taker beats him for the belt, then retires the next night on Raw.
>>
>>2144842
>BMJ vs the Undercarder
>Dream match

Its already happened and it was shit. A real dream match would be something like AJ vs The Rock or Cena vs Samoa Joe
>>
File: IMG_0079.jpg (73KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.jpg
73KB, 1200x675px
>>2144856
AJ but he's too old.
KO but he's too Canadian.
So that leaves one man.
>>
Cena vs Joe in the main event
>>
I'll drop some more scoops for u.

Cena vs AJ vs Samoa joe Cena wins his 16th at mania.
>>
>>2144856
He wanted Randy to break the streak like ten years ago, so,
>Young
>Talented
>Already established
There's only one answer.

Tyler Breeze.
>>
>>2144874
>joe
>main event mania
LOL
>>
>>2144886
Cena might convince Vince to do it seeing how Joe is his best friend back in development.
>>
>>2144886
>cuckdown

They're not maim eventing. Roman is
>>
>>2144886
Why wouldn't Vince be high on Joe?
>Samoan
>Looks like a fucking badass
That's like Vince's two favorite things.
>>
>>2144778
If they were wise it would be Neville

Would put the whole damn division on the map
>>
>>2144886
*f
>>
>>2144901
If they were wise, it would be Neville because he's the best fucking wrestler in the company besides AJ and 9 years younger.
>>
>>2144898
Also friends with Gay Community and Cena two more things Vince loves.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.