[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked by the creative team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Stardust_bio.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Stardust_bio.png
1MB, 1200x675px
ITT: Wrestlers who were screwed over by the WWE creative team

>Pic related

Even after his dad's death they still made him wrestle as Stardust holy shit.
>>
Sup CAWdy
>>
Everyone that isn't cena, big dog, ko, jericho, or styles
>>
>>2143880
>ko

Did you stop watching after he won the title or something?
>>
CM Punk: The Thread.
>>
>>2143880
Those are the guys most fucked by creative tho
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2143882
Yes
>>
>>2143886
this was meant to be a massive push

he was going to be teaming with flair and the horsemen ffs

whoever ribbed him by making the wall too hard is the one who screwed him if anyone
>>
>>2143884
>most
You mean least, right? Creative is a creepy uncle and they are the kids molested the least
>>
>>2143894
No I mean the most, moron.
>>
>>2143894
Hmm I am drunk. I'm honestly confused right now sorry

Reigns, Cena, KO, Jericho, styles are the guys most fucked by creative
>>
>>2143882
Yeah. everyone did when he because he bored them to tears. Mercifully Reigns will win at the rumble and make raw great again.
>>
>>2143880
>ko,
Weakest champ ever

>styles
Overshadowed by Ellsworth
>>
>>
>>2143895
>seething
>>
>>2143899
Prove it, nigger
>>
>>2143867
cody rhodeth proved in the indies that he should have always been a jobber and nothing more. As did sandow.
>>
>>2143867
Reigns.

Pushed as the most bland supermen when he should be pushed as a smug badass heel
>>
>>2144328
Roman is certainly being misused but he isn't getting fucked by creative. He is still the most pushed superstar on the roster
>>
Cody is his own biggest mark. He's only slightly above average with zero personality, but he's entrenched himself in a made up controversy and raised his own value by doing it.

I also liked Stardust.
>>
cena, big dog, ko, jericho, or styles
>>
>>2144350
jasethy and AJetty are more pushed than him
Roman reigns hasn't been the most pushed since getting suspended. Not that he needs to be the most pushed because he's still moving the most merch, getting the biggest reactions and most importantly, working the most smarks
>>
>>2143912

come on, this is bad, but rollins was so much worse.
>>
>>2143884
only KO and reigns got fucked by creative there
>>
Rusev is literally throw in every week like “This is the worst segment we could write, do your thing and make it watchable“
>>
>>2143867
Cody now has free creative control over his character in the indies and NJPW, yet he is still boring as fuck and can't draw a dime. What's the excuse now?

He should have stick with his dashing gimmick and wearing the mask, even his gimmick with the moustache was getting over, but he shaved it off on purpose.
>>
>>2144415
Rollins was at least tolerable at times. Not a single second of Oreowens has been watchable.
>>
>>2144450

Rusev is just BASED
>>
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.