[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, did he have any other good matches in NXT since his debut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Shinsuke-Nakamura-11.jpg (62KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Shinsuke-Nakamura-11.jpg
62KB, 1600x900px
So, did he have any other good matches in NXT since his debut?
>>
He's never had a good match in his life. Spazzing arounnd, kicking people and no selling isn't wrestling
>>
>>2143743
Nah, he'd work much better as a part timer cause he'd actually bother to try when he did have matches, he wouldnt be overexposed and his matches would have a big fight feel. And this is from someone who was a big fan of his pre-WWE.

He shoulda done the Zayn match, then a singular Joe match, then go to MR for a Cena match, an AJ match and ideally a Bryan match but that can't happen anymore so just job him to Reigns for the bants.
>>
File: basedean.jpg (77KB, 720x683px) Image search: [Google]
basedean.jpg
77KB, 720x683px
>>2143754
>tripNEET LiTeRaLLy in TEARS
>>
I'm willing to bet everybody on the roster hates and dreads having to work with this stiff gook.
>>
>>2143795
huh
>>
The only good match was the debut because of the pace and story telling. Also the crowd was really into it, even though it was the NXT smark crowd.

Every match since then has been shit. His movesset is repetitive and boring as fuck. Oh, and HE CANT FUCKING SPEAK ENGLISH
>>
>>2143812
wat u mean?
>>
>Nakamura should come to WWE they said.
>He'd be awesome they said.

WWE always manages to fuck up a good thing/
>>
he is shit and has no mic skills. being a queer jap michael jackson impersonator wont get him far on the main roster
>>
I really enjoyed his match with Finn.
I stopped watching nxt just before that though so I haven't seen any others.
>>
>>2143743
The 3 best matches after that are probably:
>vs Samoa Joe v1
>vs Fin
>vs Aries
They have been pretty good
>>
No and he's lazier than his American counterpart
>>
Joe in Toronto is his best match in NXT by a landslide.

>>2143797
Willing to bet that you're wrong.

>>2143830
>His movesset is repetitive and boring as fuck. Oh, and HE CANT FUCKING SPEAK ENGLISH

But he can:

>movesset
>cant

Unlike (you).

>implying speaking English makes your matches better
>>
File: lelazybeltthrowman.gif (820KB, 245x260px) Image search: [Google]
lelazybeltthrowman.gif
820KB, 245x260px
>>2145186
>Joe in Toronto is his best match in NXT by a landslide
Joe in Toronto was amazing. Underrated match...the entrance was one of his best as well. Something about guys who get sent to Mexico, they develop charisma like a motherfucker.
>>
>>2143743
>implying his debut match was good
>>
>>2145195
A lot of lucha is about expressing character/personality.
>>
He's had good matches but nothing excellent aside from Sami Zayn. This is classic Nakamura behavior, though. He's a "goes all out for big shows but doesn't do that much elsewhere" kind of guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 530x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 530x368px
>>2145750

So he's like everyone else on the roster then?

What a moment of clarity that was.
>>
>>2146077
m8 do you watch these shows? Guys like Owens, Rollins, Zayn and AJ Styles will regularly try to fucking kill themselves on a random fucking episode of Raw or SmackDown.
>>
His match with Finn was pretty good
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.