[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Building new stars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: mademethink.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mademethink.png
17KB, 900x900px
Out of the current roster, disregarding those who already held World Titles, who has the potential to become a credible main eventer in the future?

Hard mode: It has to be a face
>>
Big E
>>
>>2142787
Big Cass and Jason Jordan.

Not even a big fan of either, but I could see them being legit main eventers.
>>
File: C11fBhRUsAAys0k.jpg (514KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C11fBhRUsAAys0k.jpg
514KB, 1536x2048px
Big Dog

Saying otherwise is kidding themselves
>>
File: 1.png (582KB, 757x427px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
582KB, 757x427px
>>2142796
Roman enjoys seeing a black child struggling. Fucking monster.
>>
>>2142796
>FedoRamen reading comprehension
>>
No one desu. Unless they drop the heavily scripted formula, which they won't.

Even unscripted, Roman is a natural heel, so is Rollins. Ambrose is ahit unscripted and worse scripted. Wyatt is not a face. Those 4 are the only ones that WWE has to offer as 'the future' and not a single believable babyface to take the Cena mantle.
>>
>>2142796
Literally illiterate.
>>
Zayn if he puts on muscle and improves his promos a bit.

Can't really think of anyone else with the criteria.
>>
I could see Jason Jordan with a main event heel run about a year or so after splitting with Gable.
>>
>>2142795
Cass is a charisma vacuum with gyno and a flabby body. If this was the steroids era, his body would've carried him but not today.

JJ... Ehhhhhhhh. Maybe. I hope so. I really hope he builds up confidence in front of audiences and charisma on the mic.
>>
Rusev, Corbin, Strowman, Bray... All the safer bets are heels, and even then they're not great prospects.

Maybe Bray could work as a face-ish character?
>>
Member when Apollo debuted in nxt and anons here were saying he could be wwe champ one day
>>
>>2142805
Jordan will obviously be the face in that feud

Have somebody like the rock come back and call Jordan "The future of the business", have Jordan get a little cocky for a short while but never heel it up, only for Gable to get insanely jealous and turn on Jordan. "I made you, you were nothing without me" etc.. Feud done, let 'em fight at Summerslam, then move the winner to the other brand.
>>
>>2142829
He's shit now, but it's not like he's a lost case, I guess. He just needs a character and a feud that's not about protecting his nakama.
>>
>>2142831
Gable's like half the size of Jordan and way more charismatic, how is he not the babyface?
>>
File: kurt.jpg (23KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
23KB, 615x409px
>>2142831
Have somebody like the rock come back and call Jordan "The future of the business"

I know just the guy for that. Just hurry up before he explodes his neck and becomes a paraplegic wrestling Cody Rhodes in a warehouse in front of 200 people.
>>
>>2142787
No one......seriously not a single guy on the current roster strikes me as a top guy.
But I assume Corbin and Big Cass will both be, simply because they are tall.
>>
>>2142845
He looks like a goblin, Jordan will be more over with Kids and Women
>>
>>2142831
>>2142872
>Big dude turns against smark favourite
>small dude is more charismatic
Roman Reigns 2: This time it's personal
>>
>>2142872
>le kids and women meme

Just like Reigns was and is more over than Bryan, right?
>>
>>2142787
Ryder: he's almost got the Mikey Whipwreck story, so just execute it

Big E: Keep the New Day or not, but he can be pushed after the Rumble

Kalisto: let him do the same flippy shit Mysterio did to get over with kids

Apollo: Same as Kalisto
>>
>>2142904
>Ryder was trained b Mikey

P O T T E R Y
>>
>>2142787
Sami Zayn
>>
>>2142904
Big E I can easily see, Ryder might be able to get to the main event with the whole underdog shtick, but that has no staying power.

Kalisto and Apollo just... Just.
>>
>>2142787
Chad Gable. Literally a prettier Daniel Bryan
>>
Sami Zayn. Not because of anything he does just because if the writers bothered they could do a GOAT feud that would build him and Owens up to main eventer-level.
>>
>>2142796
>the ratings killer
Lol no
>>
Rusev, when he isn't busy being an angry foreign he's Rock Lee levels of babyface.

Just need a booking that emphasizes his hard work and banter skills.
>>
>>2142976
Wow. A Big E cocksucker.
KYS
>>
Kalisto could be a new Rey Mysterio
Zayn could be the ultimate underdog
Bálor is perfect for be a great babyface or posterguy
Curtis Axel has te talent, Big Cass is not a bad "big guy"... Ryder, Heath Slater, Tye Dillinger, Cesaro, Sheamus...

WWE has a lot of guys that can be great faces, but they still booking in a way where only The Shield ex-members (and Bálor before his injury at SummerSlam) are credible face main eventets... the rest are midcards and jobbers.
>>
>>2143101
Ratings decline by 90% from current status if you are allowed to book
>>
>>2143081
That's Roman Reigns and not Seth Rollins
>>
>>2143084
I'd say you should tell that to your wife, but who am I kidding, you've never even touched a boob, Carter.
>>
>>2143125
I fucked last night

Why are you so mad anon? Lube up your right hand and give it a whirl keep telling yourself "it's the same thing"
>>
File: 1483818370253.jpg (216KB, 1297x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1483818370253.jpg
216KB, 1297x1622px
>>2143128
>I fucked last night
>>
>>2143128
>I fucked last night
My condolences to your sister, then.
>>
>>2142878
Roman is on RAM, Smackdown will get JJ legit over
>>
File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 322x157px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 322x157px
>>2142787
Based Cesaro
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.