[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: eddie-kun.jpg (45KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
eddie-kun.jpg
45KB, 600x674px
GOAT
>>
>>2142747
Who's that? He looks like the man that Sasha Banks idolizes.
>>
>>2142750
>Who's that
You were right, it's the man that Sasha Banks idolises
>>
Latino HEAT
Latinooooo HEAT
>>
>>2142750
It's Sasha's stand, Latino Heat
>>
He had a big heart. Literally.
>>
>>2142750
Hispanic Intensity
>>
>>2142747

His heel work in 2005 was exceptional. How physically wrecked was his body at that point in time? That June 23rd SD match with Rey had amazing character work from Eddie. How that spot when he just pushes Rey outside of the ring was built up and how Eddie just snaps. He looked ruthless. That's probably both Rey's and Eddie's best match in WWE, although I really like that Brock match.
>>
>Can he draw a dime or is he a Jannetty?
What did he mean by this? Should he take a shower and have sex, then be BTFO and SEETHING?

This board has literally become memes. Eddie was awesome.
>>
>>2142927
never drew a dime
>>
>>2142927
He didn't draw a dime tho. He was good and in a good era though.
>>
>>2142747
Who's this Mexican Jumping Bean?
>>
If only Chavo died instead
>>
>>2142747
Shame his daughter Sasha is such a mediocre botch machine.
>>
>smack the floor with a chair
>throw it at the other guy
>lie down and pretend you're fuckin dead
>ref gets up and either DQs them or there's just enough distraction that you get a rollup win

every time fucking loved that shit
>>
File: 14723203642490.webm (2MB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
14723203642490.webm
2MB, 526x400px
>>2143025
>>
>>2143142
GOAT. We miss you Eddie.
>>
>>2142785
Not, 「Latino Heat」?
>>
>>2143142
Fuggin classic

Anyone have the webm of Sasher pulling that trick with Dana and the belt outside the ring? Her little finger wave and shit eating grin was on point.
>>
>>2142927
He drew dimes in areas where he was popular.. Which is why a long term title reign woulda been bad for business. Still the GOAT though RIP.
>>
>>2143142
>That colossal shit-eating grin
It's the simple things, but that's what makes a terrific performer. Even without the benefit of the TV shot the crowd could just see the gears turning in his head, that's how you connect with viewers.
>>
>>2142967
this
>>
Fucking horse idolizes Goat
>>
>>2142967
>He didn't draw a dime tho. He was good and in a good era though
he died to soon to draw a dime.
>>
>>2143995
He was champ for a while..
>>
He was good but he's somewhat overrated.

Let's be honest here, his death made him a bigger star than anything he did in the ring. If he was still alive today, he'd be considered Re Mysterio-tier instead of Austin/Cena/Hogan/Rock-tier.

Don't get me wrong, I like him and think he did someoutstanding matches and could cut a great promo, but he's not one of the best of all time like the WWE tries to portray him as.

His feud with JBL was pretty spectacular but a lot of that IMO had to do with the heat that JBL was able to get from practically the entire crowd.
>>
>>2142747

He's my mexican father!
>>
>>2144073

>WWE baby

Rey Mysterio is also a GOAT. Eddie's a better wrestler than Austin or Cena and especially better than Rock and Hogan. Didn't know this was a popularity contest.
>>
File: Snapchat-2061402701-1.jpg (2MB, 1920x983px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2061402701-1.jpg
2MB, 1920x983px
I visited his grave last week because it's by my house, pretty sweet someone left a toy car for him, I'd like to imagine it was a kid and not some 35 year old basement dweller.
>>
>>2144518

Nice
>>
>>2144107
ReyRey is a fucking Goldmine in Mexico. Just watch Triplemania to see why
>>
>>2144518
Vickie has her own grave already?
>>
>>2144535
It's cheaper two by two at once, it just has the end date missing, still pretty weird to see though
>>
If nothing else, the man could give fantastic matches time after time.
>>
>>2144073
Eddie Vs JBL at judgement day, when he was all bloody at the end was one of my favorites. JBL barely did anything in that match beside hit the clothesline from he'll which seems like a crap move to take, and Eddie made him look like a magnificent wrestler.
>>
>>2144073
Overrated? He was a great wrestler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRFp8V--xzM
>>
>>2144538
She got remarried, is she going to be buried with her last husband when she dies instead of her current? Sounds like the new guy is just keeping the seat warm.
>>
i was gutted when he died. and i heard about it watching nfl highlights on espn news
>>
>>2144579
I'm guessing they bought it before he died.
>>
>>2144585
I mean, almost surely. But with current circumstances I guess she won't be buried with him.
>>
>>2144579
If she's gonna change her mind and go with the new husband I'll pay good money for that plot.
>>
>>2144621
>tfw I live in CA and will not be able to be buried next to my favorite wrestler

Kill me now.
>>
>>2144073
>If he was still alive today, he'd be considered Re Mysterio-tier instead of Austin/Cena/Hogan/Rock-tier.

who the fuck puts eddie at that level? He's rated highly because of how good of a performer he was not how important he was to the company
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.