[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rumble odds updated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170111-194259.png (167KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170111-194259.png
167KB, 720x1280px
Looking like an Undercarder main event in Orlando bros
>>
Lol Goldberg and Brock are winning. Braun and Taker are going to have a match.
>>
>Cena and Undercarder in the works since 2015
>Cena gets rekt in late 2015 and only showed up to bury Erick Rowan with Dwayne in 2016
>people actually think that they're going to change the main event they've been booking for years

The only odds that matter is what happens to the Universal Title since it can still branch out in multiple scenarios

If Roman wins who does he face and if Owens retains what happens to him and Jericho? Does Big Dog face off against two old timers? Does Big Dog face off against Strowman alone? Does Big Dog job to a returning Balor if he returns? If Owens retains who is he going to face in Wrestlemania? Who will Jericho face if he's the US champ and Owens retains? Does he fade into his shitty dad band without breaking up? Will the WWE let Roman have an irrelevant feud at Wrestlemania with no titles or stakes involved?
>>
>>2142541
they are gonna have 5 main events anyways, so who cares.
>>
>>2142541
Goldberg and Brock winning means they would be sports eterntaining with other people at Mania dipshit
>>
>>2142568
Yeah, the champion
>>
>having Cena face Taker after the streak was broken
>>
File: cringe.gif (1020KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.gif
1020KB, 500x281px
>>2142575
>Lesnar and Goldberg in a triple threat with anybody
>>
>>2142593
That is the best possible matchup for a match that has to involve Brock and Goldberg. You want to see a Brock and Goldberg in a 1 on 1 match?
>>
My insiders are telling me the rock will be in the rumble
>>
>>2142595
Seeing as Roman would be the 3rd man I would rather just see a 1 on 1 match
>>
>>2142613
Back to woocircle
>>
Balor's odds keep dropping.

Good.
>>
>>2142617
This is not your safe space cuck
>>
File: average WWE fan.png (379KB, 477x569px) Image search: [Google]
average WWE fan.png
379KB, 477x569px
>>2142617

typical sports entertainist retard
>>
>Roman gets killed for facing Bork 1v1 in 2014
>now also has to contend with the stronger, superior spear and jackhammer (that only one guy in the WWE kicked out of, GEE I WONDER WHO THAT GUY IS)

Way to make the new Universal Champion a total chump in the biggest stage of them all.
>>
>>2142619
>returns
>competes for the UK belt
>drops it a few months later
>wins the cruiserweight title
(lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.