[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NWO was better than DX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 8.jpg (311KB, 1296x971px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
311KB, 1296x971px
>NWO was better than DX
>>
>>2142380
neon colors and faggortry was the DX motto tho anon, you sure you didn't typo?
>>
>NWO
bunch of old fucks burying everyone

>DX
always put others over, responsible for creating of one of the all time greats, Triple H
Also the greatest catch phrase of all time and if you ain't down with that I got 2 words for yaaaaaaaa SUCK IT
>>
>>2142403
This
>>
>>2142403
hi paul
>>
>>2143489
It's true though

>Hogan refused to let the biggest babyface in WCW Sting go over him

>HBK put Austin over no problems and helped him become the biggest draw in wrestling history (Until the Rock came along who as it just happens to be was put over and made by HHH)
>>
>>2143504
>HBK had to be forced to put Austin over under the threat of violence
>Hogan willingly tried to put Sting over but the ref fucked it up
>>
suck it
>>
>>2143506
> he believes that Hogan didn't fuck up the match on purpose
>>
>>2142403
kek

DX didn't lose a single feud from 2006-2010 and they even beat team rated RKO at survivor series without losing a member. Gaytch also frequently broke kayfabe to bury people (making fun of Chris masters body when he stopped taking steroids, Kofi losing his accent out of nowhere)
>>
>>2143504
Hogan lost to Sting like 5 times in WCW. Sting never lost to Hogan
>>
>>2143504
Literally nothing in this post is true
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.