[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TOLD YA!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: toldya.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
toldya.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>mfw I see the Enormous Canine win the Royal Rumble this year
>>
Hi Fedoramen
>>
ngl, i'd mark out
>>
>>2142255
He's beating Owens so he wont even be in the Rumble match
>>
Logically, he can't win the Rumble.
>win the rumble and challenge for the Universal title
Makes him look retarded because everyone knows the WWE title is the real title.
>win the rumble and challenge for the WWE title
He would be wrestling either Styles or Cena in the main event.
>Styles
There is not enough hype for this match-up and Reigns would be once again booed out of the building.
>Cena
He is not yet a big enuff dawg to go over Cena at Wrestlemania, AND he would be booed out of the building.

Meanwhile, WWE is heavily hyping Goldberg and the Undertaker to win the rumble. Of which the more likely is Undertaker, so he can feud with John Cena for the WWE title in the main event, a match with perhaps the most real hype going right now.
>>
>>2142255
He won't even be in the Rumble.
Roman will win the title from Owens at the RR and of course be booked to main event Mania yet again. The question is against who? Either Brock, Goldberg or Undertaker is winning the Rumble.....outside chance Balor returns and wins.
>>
File: adswaeghrhae.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
adswaeghrhae.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>wins UT at the rumble
>enters the rumble because i'm THE GUY
>wins the rumble
>challenges BMJ/BMAJ for world title at mania
> wins the world title, thus unifying the top belt from each brand and also shits on the brand split less than a year into it

You all know they want to
>>
>>2144919
I'd pay good money to see that
>>
>>2144919
>Wins UT at the Rumble
>Enters the Rumble, wins
>Enters Elimination Chamber match for #1 contender to WWE Championship, wins
>Enters Fastlane match for #1 contender to WWE UC, wins
>Enters Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match at Mania, wins
>Enters United States Battle Royale at Mania, wins
>Beats John and AJ for the WWE Championship at Mania
>Retires Undertaker
>Beats Shaq and Big Show
>>
>>2144919
>>2144940
People like you are why this place is in fucking shambles.
>>
>>2144919
This would be good. The brand split was a mistake
>>
>>2144940
keked at beats Shaq and Big Show
>>
>>2144940
SAVE_US_BBD
>>
>>2144971
What?
>>
>>2144971
>SEETHING
>>
>>2144996
bell biv devoe?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.